Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (50894 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions The Construction Of Bonny-Bodo Road In Rivers State (Photos / Bokoharam Militants Shoot Sporadically Heading Towards Maiduguri Town (PHOTOS) / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by Kelly2713(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
When Christ said, 'IT IS FINISHED' i never knew he said such for this country lipsrsealed

e pain am
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by nanya124(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
These are signs of things to come for in 2019. Buhari will never hand over power if he loses. Yes, wait and see.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by ShootToKill: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
The good people of rivers state will rather burn down everything of than allow APC zombies rule over them. There will be no peace if APC rigs that election. Rivers people will rather allow lucifer rule over them because APC are worse than lucifer.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by Afribell(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
chimere66:
As shared by John....

'RiversRerun

Men in F. SARS uniform have started shooting sporadically in Bodo city ward 2 & 3, trying to cart away all ballot boxes, as electorates run for their lives'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/voters-on-run-as-sars-officials-shoot.html?m=1

When the present government finish murdering democracy in Nigeria then tomorrow when Donald Trump starts the roll call of Presidents of democratic nations and refuse to mention PMB somebody somewhere will say that Trump don't like Buhari and Nigeria.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by emmaelectelect(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
So this people still go out go vote for those useless politicians.
Your the problem Nigeria has!
They are taking their country back
This is Rivers!!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by FieryJustice(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
When Christ said, 'IT IS FINISHED' i never knew he said such for this country lipsrsealed
lol
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by emmaelectelect(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Saintp:

Men I tire oooo. I just can't understand what goes on in the mind of people who go out to vote in this country. Left for me, it is only Ameachi, Wike etc and their families that should go and vote, after all whoever wins will still be useless to the people, so what is the point?
I can't imagine myself going out to vote for these idiots called politicians in this country.

You got it all wrong!
Let election day serve as Judgement day for politicians like exam do for students in school
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by emmaelectelect(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
ogunsj:
election was conducted in edo state and ondo state, no life a was lost, no snatching of ballot boxes, no shooting by any group or by security agencies. why Rivers, because violence is what they live on. kidnapping started from Rivers then it was the white in the oil industries, and their people supported them calling it reparations. now the master has grown beyond control. Rivers is the home cultism. all the political leaders in Rivers belong to these cults. so killing means nothing to them. let them kill themselves.

This comment is really out of place

Say No to rigging and Rigging by whoever must be resisted. dont blame those who are resisting, blame does undermining the process

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by emmaelectelect(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
obailala:
Ignorance speaking. Except you claim you weren't born during the run-up to the 2015 elections when Wike and the entire militants vowed never to allow apc exist in Rivers. From the run up to the election, every single apc rally was attacked by militants and ever since then till now, the story has not changed, several apc members have been attacked and murdered in cold blood by wike and his boys, just 2 weeks ago, the murdered popular apc lawyer was buried. But somehow someway, a lot of people still think this is buhari's doing right?.. were elections not conducted in ondo and edo recently?.... why wasnt there this kind of barbaric violence?
who caused the violence?
let me help you answer it, its when those that should know better try to subvert/Undermine a well set out process
People like you will blame those resisting the subversion and hail those bringing the process to disrepute (with some excuses)
If this is the change then its stinky and smells badly

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by notoriousbabe: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
So osusumustflow is from rivers state?see as she open teeth like dead goat wey dem dey roast for fire
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by ph3gnom: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
MyGeneration:
The way Apc organizes election in Nigeria, if Pdp had used this style of election on Buhari nd Apc they wud rule forever
I tell u
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by obailala(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
emmaelectelect:

who caused the violence?
let me help you answer it, its when those that should know better try to subvert/Undermine a well set out process
People like you will blame those resisting the subversion and hail those bringing the process to disrepute (with some excuses)
If this is the change then its stinky and smells badly
Subverting what nonsense?... People trying to resist what nonsense?... who exactly is subverting and who is resisting?.... You are obviously listening and swallowing all the nonsense spewed by the renown thug and cultist called Wike probably because you hate buhari?

Is there a week that has passed since the days of the main elections (over a year ago) when we havent heard a story of one apc person or the other being murdered in cold blood in Rivers state?... barrister was only buried 2 weeks ago, but I suppose that is what you mean by 'resisting subversion'?... According to the understanding of you and most people, it is APC that is desperate in Rivers state irrespective of the fact that it is the same Apc people that are being attacked and killed on a regular by govt sponsored thugs and blood thirsty militants... but you obviously do not think Wike and his boys are in any way desperate?... Rather it is buhari in abuja that is desperate for assembly elections in Rivers state.

A question, all the violence that has trailed elections in Rivers state right from the weeks running up to the general elections in 2015, was it also buhari trying to subvert elections?.... In just about every single rally held by APC in Rivers state befor 2015 elections, Wike sponsored thugs and militants visited venues of even minor campaign rallies, shot sporadically, killed and maimed innocent people for no reason other than that they are from Rivers and they support APC. Obviously in the minds of some (probably you inclusive), you do not think it is possible for there to be true apc supporters in Rivers and maybe if there are any, they do not deserve to live.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by bayelsaowei(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
obailala:
Subverting what nonsense?... People trying to resist what nonsense?... who exactly is subverting and who is resisting?.... You are obviously listening and swallowing all the nonsense spewed by the renown thug and cultist called Wike probably because you hate buhari?

Is there a week that has passed since the days of the main elections (over a year ago) when we havent heard a story of one apc person or the other being murdered in cold blood in Rivers state?... barrister was only buried 2 weeks ago, but I suppose that is what you mean by 'resisting subversion'?... According to the understanding of you and most people, it is APC that is desperate in Rivers state irrespective of the fact that it is the same Apc people that are being attacked and killed on a regular by govt sponsored thugs and blood thirsty militants... but you obviously do not think Wike and his boys are in any way desperate?... Rather it is buhari in abuja that is desperate for assembly elections in Rivers state.

A question, all the violence that has trailed elections in Rivers state right from the weeks running up to the general elections in 2015, was it also buhari trying to subvert elections?.... In just about every single rally held by APC in Rivers state befor 2015 elections, Wike sponsored thugs and militants visited venues of even minor campaign rallies, shot sporadically, killed and maimed innocent people for no reason other than that they are from Rivers and they support APC. Obviously in the minds of some (probably you inclusive), you do not think it is possible for there to be true apc supporters in Rivers and maybe if there are any, they do not deserve to live.
do you think apc can win any position in rivers state in a free and fair election??..
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by Roadmike(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Must Ameche and his APC crew win Rivers state, after all you have Ondo, Edo is it a must Rivers must be won !

Haba APC [/size]
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by obailala(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
do you think apc can win any position in rivers state in a free and fair election??..

Yes.. there are areas where the people would prefer the candidate presented by apc. Not everyone is dense enough to run after 'party name' while ignoring the quality of candidate.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by Deban: 4:20am On Dec 11, 2016
ogunsj:
election was conducted in edo state and ondo state, no life a was lost, no snatching of ballot boxes, no shooting by any group or by security agencies. why Rivers, because violence is what they live on. kidnapping started from Rivers then it was the white in the oil industries, and their people supported them calling it reparations. now the master has grown beyond control. Rivers is the home cultism. all the political leaders in Rivers belong to these cults. so killing means nothing to them. let them kill themselves.
. It is sad whenever people from your axis write. You only know about your place because you never bother to know other places. What causes violence in a Rivers is the quest to control the oil rich state. It is all about the oil and oil money. The poor inhabitants have resigned their fate and pray God for the oil to dry up so that peace will return to the state. Oil is a curse rather than a blessing. God should please let the trouble oil flow in your area so that Nigerian government and her killing machine will decend on your area and cause the same havoc they cause in Rivers.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by bayelsaowei(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2016
obailala:
Yes.. there are areas where the people would prefer the candidate presented by apc. Not everyone is dense enough to run after 'party name' while ignoring the quality of candidate.
please mention the areas as a rivers man you are..or are you not from rivers state??..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by habsydiamond(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2016
All because of 4years term in office u waste a fellow human being like u. Why talk the life u can not give. The judgement of God awaits you all.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by habsydiamond(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2016
These Sars people are devils in disguise ooo. Very wicked and heartless.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by PrinceArthur1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
They will still come shamelessly and told us that the crises in Rivers was caused by past regime... Fighting corruption my foot. Can't just imagine what wil happen in 2019 if they can't conduct ordinary legislative election peacefully with 20000 police men and 5,000 soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by forign1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
May God have mercy on us oooooo cheesy
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by obailala(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
bayelsaowei:
please mention the areas as a rivers man you are..or are you not from rivers state??..

I am not a rivers man but I know 1 million people from rivers state. The assumptuon that there are no apc supporters in rivers state is plain silly.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by bayelsaowei(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
obailala:
I am not a rivers man but I know 1 million people from rivers state. The assumptuon that there are no apc supporters in rivers state is plain silly.
but are they plenty enough to win in rivers state

Thank God you say you ain't from rivers state..rivers state is anti apc predominantly..

Just now my inlaw just escaped a shoot out in emuoha..why can't the apc leave rivers state alone??...na by force

With all of these I end up disliking buhari and the apc the more...na by force to win rivers state
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by obailala(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
bayelsaowei:
but are they plenty enough to win in rivers state

Thank God you say you ain't from rivers state..rivers state is anti apc predominantly..

Just now my inlaw just escaped a shoot out in emuoha..why can't the apc leave rivers state alone??...na by force

With all of these I end up disliking buhari and the apc the more...na by force to win rivers state
From the last time I checked, it was and is still the pdp criminals and pdp state sponsored militants that have been carrying out an ethnic cleansing on apc members in the state. In the past 1 year we've had numerous cases of apc members and their families being harassed, injured and even murdered in cold blood. If the demons in pdp believe so much that the ordinary Rivers people support them 101%, why then do they have to declare a murderous fatwa on anyone who supports apc?... What exactly do you mean that apc can never have supporters in rivers state?... Or are you suggesting that every single Rivers indigene/resident is blinded by the directionlessness of party politics that they wouldnt support a candidate they think is more credible all because he belongs to a certain party?.... I'm sorry, if that is the way you and your folks think, that isn't how everyone else think.

If you believe you are so popular, why then do you have to resort to murdering your opponents in cold blood in a democratic election and then some confused sentimental supporters open their mouths and start insulting buhari?... Na strong thunder go fire all of una wey dey support this carnage in Rivers. Pray it doesnt ever get to you or the members of your family.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by bayelsaowei(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
obailala:
From the last time I checked, it was and is still the pdp criminals and pdp state sponsored militants that have been carrying out an ethnic cleansing on apc members in the state. In the past 1 year we've had numerous cases of apc members and their families being harassed, injured and even murdered in cold blood. If the demons in pdp believe so much that the ordinary Rivers people support them 101%, why then do they have to declare a murderous fatwa on anyone who supports apc?... What exactly do you mean that apc can never have supporters in rivers state?... Or are you suggesting that every single Rivers indigene/resident is blinded by the directionlessness of party politics that they wouldnt support a candidate they think is more credible all because he belongs to a certain party?.... I'm sorry, if that is the way you and your folks think, that isn't how everyone else think.

If you believe you are so popular, why then do you have to resort to murdering your opponents in cold blood in a democratic election and then some confused sentimental supporters open their mouths and start insulting buhari?... Na strong thunder go fire all of una wey dey support this carnage in Rivers. Pray it doesnt ever get to you or the members of your family.
have you asked yourself why the army and Sars are lifting and hijacking ballot boxes and why Abe had to run his elections right in his house..

Why are you this partisan and blind

The rivers people are resisting the rigging of inec and the army are shooting right back at them...must apc win rivers state I ask you again??...na by force for us to like buhari
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by obailala(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2016
bayelsaowei:
have you asked yourself why the army and Sars are lifting and hijacking ballot boxes and why Abe had to run his elections right in his house..

Why are you this partisan and blind

The rivers people are resisting the rigging of inec and the army are shooting right back at them...must apc win rivers state I ask you again??...na by force for us to like buhari
Blind?... did I hear you say blind?... Between you and I, who has been blind (or feigning blindness) to the atrocities being perpetrated by Wike and his boys against APC members in the state?.... Just like the big belle Asari threatened b4 the general elections last year that pdp will not lose a single vote in the state and he swore to see to that through violent means. And of course the carnage we've experienced since in Rivers state is the result of such desperation.

That question you asked should ideally be meant for you and the gang of murderers you've been supporting, 'Na by force for PDP to win every single poll?'.... If you believe your PDP is soooooo popular, why then do you guys have to threaten, assault, intimidate and even murder apc members in the state?.... who is more desperate here?... the cold blooded intolerant murderers or the people who have simply chosen to exercise their freedom of association?... Do you even have a clue what the word 'desperation' means?
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by Rad1cal: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
obailala:
[s]Blind?... did I hear you say blind?... Between you and I, who has been blind (or feigning blindness) to the atrocities being perpetrated by Wike and his boys against APC members in the state?.... Just like the big belle Asari threatened b4 the general elections last year that pdp will not lose a single vote in the state and he swore to see to that through violent means. And of course the carnage we've experienced since in Rivers state is the result of such desperation.

That question you asked should ideally be meant for you and the gang of murderers you've been supporting, 'Na by force for PDP to win every single poll?'.... If you believe your PDP is soooooo popular, why then do you guys have to threaten, assault, intimidate and even murder apc members in the state?.... who is more desperate here?... the cold blooded intolerant murderers or the people who have simply chosen to exercise their freedom of association?... Do you even have a clue what the word 'desperation' means?[/s]

You stay in your comfort zone outside the shores of this country to post nonsense. When the crisis snowballs, your family may be caught up in the melee.

Be guided.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by obailala(m): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

You stay in your comfort zone outside the shores of this country to post nonsense. When the crisis snowballs, your family may be caught up in the melee.

Be guided.
You are the one spewing nonsense, you probably didnt read or you are incapable of understanding the simple english I spoke. Go back and learn to read.

But if by any chance you actually understood what I wrote, but still came up to type the rubbish you put up there, then the laws of karma would ensure it is your own family that will be caught up in the carnage you are supporting.

Be guided yourself.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by Rad1cal: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2016
obailala:
You are the one spewing nonsense, you probably didnt read or you are incapable of understanding the simple english I spoke. Go back and learn to read.

But if by any chance you actually understood what I wrote, but still came up to type the rubbish you put up there, then the laws of karma would ensure it is your own family that will be caught up in the carnage you are supporting.

Be guided yourself.

There is no need being scared and unduly prayerful. if you support the shamelessness of Amaechi using the security operatives to assassinate lawful citizens guiding the rights simply because you are far away. Your family might be engulfed in the flames you are brewing.

That is what karma does and not the nonsense you are typing.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by obailala(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

There is no need being scared and unduly prayerful. if you support the shamelessness of Amaechi using the security operatives to assassinate lawful citizens guiding the rights simply because you are far away. Your family might be engulfed in the flames you are brewing.

That is what karma does and not the nonsense you are typing.
Like I said, go learn to read and comprehend, and when you do that, you can go back and read what I've been preaching about on this thread.

A message for you too, if you support the shameless diabolic acts of Wike and his gang of blood thirsty militants who have murdered the peace in Rivers state and have been assassinating APC members since last year, karma may also be visiting, and you and your family may be engulfed in the devilish carnage which you glorify (all because you hate buhari/amaechi).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.