Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63930 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Good question, I give you that.

Now I might be believing the wrong persons to be my grandparents, but that doesn't mean I don't have real grandparents, the existence of my grandparents are facts ..

Now the case is different with a God, you don't even know if there is a god not to talk about him being the right god, you just hold "beliefs", the existence of God are not facts ...

What if you were a product of incest would you know? What if you were the product of artificial insemination would you know since you never witnessed their copulation?

No believer holds beliefs about the existence of God. They KNOW!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol!!! The ten commandments was revealed to Moses...
I didn't see you arguing that o...
Hypocrite
I said both are lies... But some sound less stupid than the other
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Good question, I give you that.

Now I might be believing the wrong persons to be my grandparents, but that doesn't mean I don't have real grandparents, the existence of my grandparents are facts ..

Now the case is different with a God, you don't even know if there is a god not to talk about him being the right god, you just hold "beliefs", the existence of God are not facts ...

Remember we are talking about Bible validity here.
Lets talk about God when the coast is clear.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

I said both are lies... But some sound less stupid than the other

How is it a lie?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

@bolded
4evergod what do you think?

Ebuka believes in micro mutations but sees Macro evolution as a huge farce which is true.

Regarding the rest he will change with further proof as i believe he holds loosely to them. However creation is solidly his foundation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
@ benzics

Give me your three best points why you believe there is no God
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

So how can we rely on stories that are passed through oral tradition... Those kind of stories are usually altered over the years and there's no way to confirm

Surely the Bible can't contain all the events else it will be a whole lot of work that may end up not seeing its purpose.
However you relied on your fathers words and evidences to accept him as your father and your mother being your mother. This is how the Bible procress came to be through family chronological records.
Most of the things in the Bible are what happen before the Bible was made, the pieces of those events what was put together to make up the chapters of the Bible are what occurred in specific generation..
You can't deny this fact...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:
because simple and short, every human is a result of reproduction, so I had people reproducing before I was born!

The first human being was as a result of what?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hahn(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

benzics
AyeHateGod
HopefulLandlord.
Why can't you boys try doing what 4kings is doing here?

benzics, from the beginning of this thread, you have never touched one single point in the Op. What is so difficult in the Op?

Where is hahn?

I don't know if you have noticed but I am not a scientist. I am a business man and evolution o jawo tongue
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
DoctorAlien:

He has been dodging this question since I started asking him.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Surely the Bible can't contain all the events else it will be a whole lot of work that may end up not seeing its purpose.
However you relied on your fathers words and evidences to accept him as your father and your mother being your mother. This is how the Bible procress came to be through family chronological records.
Most of the things in the Bible are what happen before the Bible was made, the pieces of those events what was put together to make up the chapters of the Bible are what occurred in specific generation..
You can't deny this fact...
That I believe my father is my biological father doesn't make it true... If he's not actually my father, me believing he is doesn't change that fact... Works the same way with the bible. U believe the stories but it doesn't make them true
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
hahn:

I don't know if you have noticed but I am not a scientist. I am a business man and evolution o jawo tongue

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

I know I have an uncle because my dad has siblings, my grandfather existed because for someone like my father to come about, he must have been given birth to

This is the same argument theists present. Just replace:

1. "I have an uncle" with "there is GOD."

2. "my dad has siblings" with "things exist."

3. "my grandfather existed." with "GOD exists."

4. "someone" with "something."

5. "my father" with "the universe."

6. "he" with "it."

7. "given birth to" with "created."

BINGO! YOU ARE STILL USING THE THEISTS' LOGIC.

Wait, is anything at all original to atheism?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hahn(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Of course he can't say for sure... But u can't either.
It's just like asking... Did Adam have a navel- if he existed.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

That I believe my father is my biological father doesn't make it true... If he's not actually my father, me believing he is doesn't change that fact... Works the same way with the bible. U believe the stories but it doesn't make them true

There are enough archaeological evidences to support most bible stories - even Sodom and Gomorrah

https://www.nairaland.com/2674904/pics-archaeologists-discover-city-sodom

Stories like Jonah , Noah are sometimes taken as allegories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

Of course he can't say for sure... But u can't either.
It's just like asking... Did Adam have a navel- if he existed.

But he was the one that said with certainty that "every human is as a result of reproduction."

I know for sure that not every human being who has existed was as a result of reproduction. The first human must necessarily be created by GOD. The Bible tells me so.

Now over to you. Prove that the Bible is not true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There are enough archaeological evidences to support most bible stories - even Sodom and Gomorrah

https://www.nairaland.com/2674904/pics-archaeologists-discover-city-sodom

Stories like Jonah , Noah are sometimes taken as allegories
Really?? The ones u presumably have evidence of are true but the ones that are scientifically impracticable are allegories?? That's speaking from both sides of your mouth
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
DoctorAlien:

But he was the one that said with certainty that "every human is as a result of reproduction."

I know for sure that not every human being who has existed was as a result of reproduction. The first human must necessarily be created by GOD. The Bible tells me so.

Now over to you. Prove that the Bible is not true.
The onus of proof is on you... Even in the courts of law, u are not required to prove the negative. That's why the onus is on he who asserts
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

Really?? The ones u presumably have evidence of are true but the ones that are scientifically impracticable are allegories?? That's speaking from both sides of your mouth

another one of their dishonest tactics

even most fictions use real places and locations, so they must all be true

3 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

How is this abstruse ? I clearly said 'sometimes' . There are so many Christians in the early centuries even before the archaeological evidences for many other bible stories who took the aforementioned events as allegorical .

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Ebuka believes in micro mutations but sees Macro evolution as a huge farce which is true.

Regarding the rest he will change with further proof as i believe he holds loosely to them. However creation is solidly his foundation.
His progressive creationism has to do with gradual creation.
That is every fossil record; homo-abiliis, neanderthal up to homosapiens were created gradually at their own time.
Of course, the only way to accept this is if we agreed God intervened, but... ... lipsrsealed ... not evolution or cosmic ancestry.......
So would you regard this as a valid scientific theory, why or why not?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

The onus of proof is on you... Even in the courts of law, u are not required to prove the negative. That's why the onus is on he who asserts

Nature serves as Evidence for God .
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How is this abstruse ? I clearly said 'sometimes' . There are so many Christians in the early centuries even before the archaeological evidences for many other bible stories who took the aforementioned events as allegorical .
Why can noah's flood be allegorical and Sodom and Gomorrah not be... They are basically the same message
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nature serves as Evidence for God .
Nature is not evidence of god... If anything, it's evidence that there is no god... There are plants that kill people, there is a worm whose lifespan is only to eat the eyes of human beings, there are NATURAL disasters... People die from winter's frostbite and summer's heatstroke...
U cannot ascribe the beauty of nature to god whilst ignoring it's ugliness

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

Calm down. I'm not asking you to prove the d(F(x))/dx = 2xyIn3xsin2. grin The Bible says that the first man was created by GOD. Prove that the Bible is wrong.

Stop running away from the proof. It is not mathematical induction.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

Why can noah's flood be allegorical and Sodom and Gomorrah not be... They are basically the same message

Dude , I said sometimes - this means some Christians see it as an allegorical and some see it as literal .

Here is MrPresident1 who sees almost everything as an allegory : https://www.nairaland.com/1573781/allegorical-stories-daniel-job-noah
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

Nature is not evidence of god... If anything, it's evidence that there is no god... There are plants that kill people, there is a worm whose lifespan is only to eat the eyes of human beings, there are NATURAL disasters... People die from winter's frostbite and summer's heatstroke...

Sir DeepSight food don land oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Calm down. I'm not asking you to prove the d(F(x))/dx = 2xyIn3xsin2. grin The Bible says that the first man was created by GOD. Prove that the Bible is wrong.

Stop running away from the proof. It is not mathematical induction.

Mbombo's creation tells that in the beginning, Mbombo was alone, and darkness and water covered the all earth. It would happen that Mbombo came to feel an intense pain in his stomach, and then Mbombo vomited the sun, the moon, and stars. The heat and light from the sun evaporated the water covering the earth, creating clouds, and after time, the dry hills emerged from the water. Then Mbombo vomited once more, bringing forth nine animals: the leopard, called Koy Bumba; the eagle, Ponga Bumba; the crocodile, Ganda Bumba; the fish, Yo Bumba; the tortoise, Kono Bumba; a black leopard-like animal, Tsetse Bumba; a white heron, Nyanyi Bumba; a scarab ; and a goat named Budi. Mbombo also vomited many men, one of them was called Loko Yima.

prove this wrong

3 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

KingEbukasBlog:

Death is a part of life . Earthquakes and Tsunamis make earth more habitable for advanced life while it also check population . Some diseases developed due to the threat of other diseases to make the life form immune to the more deadly disease E.g Sickle cell repels the threat from Malaria . Diseases also help to check population when it leads to death . And knowledge of diseases helps man understand nature more .

All these are integral parts of life . It makes life what it is . For those who believe in reincarnation , the souls of those victims including death by natural cause go back to God , only to incarnate as flesh and bone to continue to add their quota in the cycle of life .

God is one Great Designer .

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

So, according to your logic:

1. Plants kill people. Therefore there is no GOD.

2. Worms eat the eyes of human beings. Therefore there is no GOD.

3. Natural disaster exists. Therefore there is no GOD.

4. People die from winter's frostbite and stroke. Therefore there is no GOD.

Very logical arguments. Conclusive proofs that there is no GOD. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude , I said sometimes - this means some Christians see it as an allegorical and some see it as literal .

Here is MrPresident1 who sees almost everything as an allegory : https://www.nairaland.com/1573781/allegorical-stories-daniel-job-noah

I thought you guys talk to the same holy spirit? is he revealing different things to different people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.