Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63554 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

My stand on Uranium Lead Dating is thus;

A swimming race illustrates the simple principles involved in quantifying time. This swimmer is competing in a 1,500 metre race and we have a precise, calibrated wristwatch. We note that at the instant the swimmer physically contacts the edge of the pool our wristwatch reads 7:41 and 53 seconds. How long has the competitor taken to swim the 1,500 metre race?

You cannot ken how long the swimmer took unless you kenned the time on the wristwatch when the race commenced. Without the commencement time it is impossible to establish the time for the race. Again i reiterate IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Authentically, kenning the commencement time is still not enough. During the race you have to optically canvass the swimmer and count how many laps he has swum so you ken that he has done 1,500 metres. And you have to check to ascertain he physically contacts the edge at the terminus of each lap. Without these observations you cannot be sure that the time is valid. That is why you require at least two, sometimes three judges to quantify the time of the race to the standard needed to enter the record books

This illustrates the whole quandary with the radioactive dating of geological events. Those who promote the reliability of the method spend an abundance of time impressing you with the details of radioactive decay, half-lives, mass-spectroscopes, etc. But they omit discussion of the rudimental imperfection in the method: you cannot measure the age of a rock utilizing radioactive dating because you were not present to quantify the radioactive elements when the rock composed and you did not monitor the way those elements transmuted over its entire geological history.

In other words, the fatal quandary with all radioactive dates is that they are all predicated on posits about the past. You can get any date you like depending on the postulations you make. And that is what geologist do, they make up a postulated geological history for rock depending on the numbers that emanate from the geochronology lab
This makes sense, but however proves that it's not precise (measuring radioactive elements like contamination or continuous decay, with wrong data) , but not totally wrong(observation of half-life).
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

So get this, there is no God watching over you!

How do you know this, might I ask?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrMontella:
cc hopefullandlord @the bolded grin grin see them grin grin
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

So this is how you deduce that a person is a Christian?

You see, the question of God's existence is so fundamental that it pops up very naturally even in the minds of little children.

I asked existential questions by the time I was five years old. When told that God created, I demanded to know how come God exists and who created "him". I asked what happens at death. My grandmother angrily forbade me from continuing with these questions.

The point being that these questions and also their answers are very natural to human beings and rest within the heart of every human by default.

Yes. That is exactly how and why even primitive peoples living in the wild developed various religious worldviews and notions of the Almighty.

Lol, do you know there were generations before religion? None of these people thought of a God until some smart ass con dude invented the idea to make money, and here the future generation really uphold to God as if he's real

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Good! I am glad the OP corrected a misinformation you had before now. I would however recommend that you read through the OP again at a calmer time...perhaps more would be revealed to you.
OK
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Ranchhoddas: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

A curious spirit may have been in malevolent attendance around your eyes and within your mind when you read what he wrote, I dispel the spirit and I herewith reproduce again what he wrote and the lines that followed it. I highlight them specially, so please note and read carefully and slowly:

"No scientific fact is based on logic. Am sure if you are a scientist, you know steps things have to go through to become a fact right? AND LOGIC IS NOT ONE OF THEM

Logic is only applied when you have no fact or evidence AND normally, such things can't happen logically, so you disprove them, not the other way round, using philosophical logic to "claim to know" of a God!"
I believe he was referring to the steps in the scientific method of establishing facts; observation, hypothesis, experimentation and conclusion (arrival at facts). He meant that logic as you have expressed it can only be employed when these steps are not possible; ie God in this case, cannot be observed using any of the known senses hence your resort to logic. Attempting to portray his position differently is nothing but dishonest distortion.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

I wanted to leave the post but this stupid is powerful.. . Man created God (the idea of God), not that there is really a God called yahweh, man created God obviously to deceive people, and it seems like it is working..

So get this, there is no God watching over you! And preparing to roast you if you disobey him, man just created that idea to scare people..

So when you hear me say man created God, don't think that man "created a real god" cause as far as we know, there is no God!

Or should I say man created the idea of God??

Hasty Generalization again....The force is strong with you

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Lol, do you know there were generations before religion? None of these people thought of a God until some smart ass con dude invented the idea to make money, and here the future generation really uphold to God as if he's real

Mr. Benzilch, which generation are you so aware of that had no religion, please enlighten me.

You also happen to have been there so as to be competent to make the statement - "None of these people thought of a God until some smart ass con dude invented the idea to make money."

How are you aware of these things please?

Or do you time-travel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

This makes sense, but however proves that it's not precise (measuring radioactive elements like contamination or continuous decay, with wrong data) , but not totally wrong(observation of half-life).

Yes its not totally wrong but sits more with not being right than not being totally wrong. A slight error with input data can give huge errors which would be thought as right.

If we do not have data from the beginning of these rocks or radioactivity then what parameters are right and wrong?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I believe he was referring to the steps in the scientific method of establishing facts; observation, hypothesis, experimentation and conclusion (arrival at facts). He meant that logic as you have expressed it can only be employed when these steps are not possible; ie God in this case, cannot be observed using any of the known senses hence your resort to logic. Attempting to portray his position differently is nothing but dishonest distortion.

You are the one being dishonest.
For even between the red and the blue, logic perforce is applied to arrive at anything.

Science relies on logic, and that he could say what he said is a sad commentary in desperation.
You are free to have your opinion though.

Personally I don't know how logic can be applied in the absence of facts. Logic is only applied in relation to observed things already. Therefore his statement pushes the boundaries of all absurdity.

As I said: you are free to soothe him if you wish. It would not change the obvious.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Mr. Benzilch, which generation are you so aware of that had no religion, please enlighten me.

You also happen to have been there so as to be competent to make the statement - "None of these people thought of a God until some smart ass con dude invented the idea to make money."

How are you aware of these things please?

Or do you time-travel?

grin grin He probably is santas side kick!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

@anas09 and 4kings why I didn't reply either of you is because am familiar with your attitudes, you make claims and when one counters them, you dodge and disappear like KingEbukasBlog into thin air cheesy

Oya, keep jerking off to the posts made by someone who doesn't understand evolution..

Mr benzics so you are familiar with my attitude, have I ever engaged you before, or do you see me on threads raising petty and meaningless arguments?

Anyways, since you understand evolution so well, why not try to make a little refutation of the OP, rather than derailing this thread.
And if you can't, you can take my advice, and go argue in romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrMontella:

Ma Anas,, i am smart..and smartness has nothing to do with atheism or deism or buddhism....

Some articles are painful to the eye...thats all...
I didnt bother reading...because its not ''something''

Cop out.

Prove its not SOMETHING!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Deepsigh am still waiting for you to show me where i made a mistake in the statement i made earlier that you where laughing at see i love to learn.. If you can't show me is it that you love laughing at you stupidity
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Deepsigh am still waiting for you to show me where i made a mistake in the statement i made earlier that you where laughing at see i love to learn.. If you can't show me is it that you love laughing at you stupidity

Threads for kids pop up in bucket loads on NL. Why not seek one out and express yourself as you wish there. This thread is above and beyond you. Deepsight snacks on people like you for brunch.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

I wanted to leave the post but this stupid is powerful.. . Man created God (the idea of God), not that there is really a God called yahweh, man created God obviously to deceive people, and it seems like it is working..

So get this, there is no God watching over you! And preparing to roast you if you disobey him, man just created that idea to scare people..

So when you hear me say man created God, don't think that man "created a real god" cause as far as we know, there is no God!

Why the double standard..
You once told me that God might exist.
When I was born and I had the energy to reason and think, I first had this confusion in me, why am I here?, who did this work?, why is the sky hung up there but when I jump I fall to the ground? I saw the birds and i tried to fly but can't fly because I don't have wings but I can fly when I develop a flying carrier or buy an aeroplane. And I feared that these might be a work of some other person elsewhere who orchestrated all this things.
Mind you All these questions came spontaneously before I was able to read and understand before then I've always assumed that all these work is not the work of man but some supernatural being who is greater than all these things.

In the actual sense, nobody told me.
My local dialect first gave me the semantics to fix the puzzle myself. My native name helped me a lot in this aspect.
Then English language came and sealed it. All these occured before I started hearing and understanding what Christianity is or stand for BC I was born in a Christian family.

Is only a deformed mind won't ask this pertinent questions at infantry and is only a deluded mind would discard such questions as something that happened just like that.

"For every effect there most be a cause "
Be guided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Ranchhoddas: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

You are the one being dishonest.
For even between the red and the blue, logic perforce is applied to arrive at anything.

Science relies on logic, and that he could say what he said is a sad commentary in desperation.
You are free to have your opinion though.

Personally I don't know how logic can be applied in the absence of facts. Logic is only applied in relation to observed things already. Therefore his statement pushes the boundaries of all absurdity.

As I said: you are free to soothe him if you wish. It would not change the obvious.
Logic ''as you have expressed it''. Did you miss this part of my comment?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Yes its not totally wrong but sits more with not being right than not being totally wrong. A slight error with input data can give huge errors which would be thought as right.

If we do not have data from the beginning of these rocks or radioactivity then what parameters are right and wrong?
OK.
cc Cloudgoddess ValentineMary RaphieMontella Anonynymous johnnydonn22 teempakguy seun DeepSight AccidentalGenius KingEbukasBlog
What's your opinion on radioactive dating, considering huge possibility of wrong parameters
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Why the double standard..
You once told me that God might exist.
When I was born and I had the energy to reason and think, I first had this confusion in me, why am I here?, who did this work?, why is the sky hung up there but when I jump I fall to the ground? I saw the birds and i tried to fly but can't fly because I don't have wings but I can fly when I develop a flying carrier or buy an aeroplane. And I feared that these might be a work of some other person elsewhere who orchestrated all this things.
Mind you All these questions came spontaneously before I was able to read and understand before then I've always assumed that all these work is not the work of man but some supernatural being who is greater than all these things.

In the actual sense, nobody told me.
My local dialect first gave me the semantics to fix the puzzle myself. My native name helped me a lot in this aspect.
Then English language came and sealed it. All these occured before I started hearing and understanding what Christianity is or stand for BC I was born in a Christian family.

Is only a deformed mind won't ask this pertinent questions at infantry and is only a deluded mind would discard such questions as something that happened just like that.

"For every effect there most be a cause "
Be guided.

GBAM.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:
I observed that this benzics guy is only hostile to the Jewish supreme being Yahweh.
But is not against the Saudi Arabia supreme being Allah
Nor the yoruba supreme deity Edumare
Or the Igbo supreme deity Chineke(God the creator)
Or other names other countries or ethnicity uses in referring to the existence of a supreme deity (creator of the universe)

Then am like puzzled to know why...
I believe when this is answered we will understand what we are facing better and nail the hydra once and for all instead of rigmarole around it.
Not just him, but all the atheists. They don't have issues with other 'supreme' beings. Their headache is with Yahweh. You hear calling Odin, thor, Zeus, allah, and all the other gods when they want to fight yahweh.
You can never see them banttering with adherants to other deities, only Yahweh. That shd tell you something.

THE DEEP CALLETH TO THE DEEP.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

OK.
cc Cloudgoddess ValentineMary RaphieMontella Anonynymous johnnydonn22 teempakguy seun DeepSight AccidentalGenius KingEbukasBlog
What's your opinion on radioactive dating, considering huge possibility of wrong parameters

Another way to look at it is this;

Imagine I take a jug to fill a glass with orange juice, and somebody enters the room just as the last few drops fall into the glass. I then ask the person how long it took me to fill the glass. That person then commences counting the seconds between the drops falling into the glass, quantifying the volume of the glass, and makes the ASSUMPTION that the rate at which the last few drops fall into the glass is the constant rate at which I have been filling the glass all along. He then tells me according to ’scientific calculations’ it took me so many months to fill the glass. Sounds absurd? Well it’s the same with the age of the earth. We arrive on the scene late, measure certain rates of deposition/erosion of sediments and ASSUME that the rate is constant, then proceed to calculate millions of years for the age of the earth according to ‘geological evidence’

2 THINGS MUST WORK TO GIVE ACCURACY...EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT AND WRITTEN RECORD.

4kings how do you know your age?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Cop out.

Prove its not SOMETHING!
please give me the links to the important posts of the op/where points were raised...
I cant kill my eye..
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrMontella:

please give me the links to the important posts of the op/where points were raised...
I cant kill my eye..

If you cannot read the entire piece then sorry i cannot help you.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

If you cannot read the entire piece then sorry i cannot help you.
wonderful...
Like waaaat?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You want to deny that you are a Coward?
Insult alert.

Cc.Seun. hammer.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrMontella:

wonderful...
Like waaaat?

twoderful!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

OK.
what happend to radioactive dating bro?

And what huge possibilities are you talking about?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrMontella:

Ma Anas,, i am smart..and smartness has nothing to do with atheism or deism or buddhism....

Some articles are painful to the eye...thats all...
I didnt bother reading...because its not ''something''
Then go back and read the Op and come back and straighten us up.

It was here on this platform we were told that atheism spontaneously imputs Higher IQ to atheists the moment they revert.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

Not just him, but all the atheists. They don't have issues with other 'supreme' beings. Their headache is with Yahweh. You hear calling Odin, thor, Zeus, allah, and all the other gods when they want to fight yahweh.
You can never see them banttering with adherants to other deities, only Yahweh. That shd tell you something.

THE DEEP CALLETH TO THE DEEP.
tells nothing!

we've been through the reasons many times over

you guys just love the persecution mentality as some pointer to the validity of your belief

Y'all honestly need to get out of the hole, atheists attack muhammed with more demeaning insolence than they do Jesus. Go on to twitter or several websites by atheists against Islam.

Christians just have innately that "persecuted mindset" assume they are being attacked, so they'd have something to wail over even when they are the ones at the giving end.

Take NL as a case study, how many muslims open threads for atheists or to insult atheists?
How many muslim have more threads with atheist/atheism than with God?

How many muslims enter into atheist threads to start trolling.?

How many muslims always assume that any thread negating "God" or "religion" is their concern?

Even though the word "God" is used by every religion, how many times have they assumed you are talking about their God when ever you use the word "God" then turn around and complain...

there was once a thread against Abraham/Ibrahim willingness to sacrifice his son, Muslims didn't bother even though it concens them but christians would assume it is sorely the exclusive concern of their religion.

lets face it christians are way more paranoid, vulnerable and insecure in their faith and equally fanatical as every other religion out there
Christians are just the ones prewired with that idiotic persecuted mindset even when they are the ones persecuting others.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

Then go back and read the Op and come back and straighten us.

It was here on this platform we were told that atheism spontaneously imputs Higher IQ to atheists the moment they revert.
pls give me links to where he raised points....
And i will..
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

When people say there is no God , I expect them to present reports and evidence of their peregrinations across different dimensions , outside the universe from whence they discovered there is no God .

Have you been outside the universe to discover there is no God ?

benzics:

And man didn't create the idea of no God ? The first man to declare that no gods exist was Diagoras of Melos - just about 2500 years ago- then there was Theodorus the Atheist and there was Euhemerus. These people were the ones who first brought up the idea that there are no deities . The idea that there were no gods started with these people - atheism is a man made idea .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

benzics
AyeHateGod
HopefulLandlord.
Why can't you boys try doing what 4kings is doing here?

benzics, from the beginning of this thread, you have never touched one single point in the Op. What is so difficult in the Op?

Where is hahn?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.