Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63883 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe
Why are you not chirping?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrMontella:

pls give me links to where he raised points....
And i will..

You cannot be given links because the entire piece is the point. Read it if you are serious.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

benzics
AyeHateGod
HopefulLandlord.
Why can't you boys try doing what 4kings is doing here?

benzics, from the beginning of this thread, you have never touched one single point in the Op. What is so difficult in the Op?

Where is hahn?

have you seen me anywhere arguing for big bang or evolution? I still keep my options open on that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Rilwayne001: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

How come Muslims never engage atheists? Is it because they won't have anything to say or because they are in the same Camp?
https://www.nairaland.com/3430639/deny-god-deny-reality-evidence
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD DERAIL THIS THREAD OR ATTEMPT DOING SO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:
Why are you not chirping?
because I don't chrip
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrMontella:

what happend to radioactive dating bro?

And what huge possibilities are you talking about?
First of all what happened to RaphieMontella, is he also a polydeist. tongue

Click this: https://www.nairaland.com/3511938/demystifying-evolution-exposing-it-fraud/7#51868084
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

Not just him, but all the atheists. They don't have issues with other 'supreme' beings. Their headache is with Yahweh. You hear calling Odin, thor, Zeus, allah, and all the other gods when they want to fight yahweh.
You can never see them banttering with adherants to other deities, only Yahweh. That shd tell you something.

THE DEEP CALLETH TO THE DEEP.
This is getting really crazier, why should those that claim atheist deviate from the ideology in which the name was derived from...

Atheist: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

(Wikipedia)

These deluded people claiming atheist then accepting and discarding gods of their choice are really confused set of people suffering from paranoia. These ignoramuses have nothing to offer they are just empty spaces with increased entropy caused by self induced ignorance which are ready to be replaced with other important entities who can make our world a better place.

Even great scientists from different fields of science now believe this singular fact of a supernatural being that is an omniscient (knows all)

So you, who have not achieved anything, yet claim to be scientists you rely on postulations from other scientists yet have not conducted any sane observation or reproof a fact, what have you stand to gain? Will you live your whole little life on earth proving nothing and gaining nothing after life?
They should think about these things. Anyway they say is only the wise will learn form other peoples experience why the foolish will prefer self experience to be his best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Logic ''as you have expressed it''. Did you miss this part of my comment?

How did I express it?
I spoke about philosophic logic. Perhaps the word "philosophic" conjures images of some fantasist staring into space and imagining things?

The law of cause and effect is at the fulcrum of logic and philosophic thoughts in this matter. So are several other laws. I thus have no idea how you can attempt to escape the obvious with this weak appeal to the words "as you have expressed it". In what way did I use the word logic other than to suggest its self evident meaning?

Your man, on the other hand, stated explicitly that science has nothing to do with logic. That is the most asinine comment I have ever read on this forum or probably ever heard in my life. But it does not surprise me: atheists on this forum have been so rabid in the past that they have even argued extensively and vociferously against the law of cause and effect! In so doing they have gone so far as to claim that quantum physics destroys the law of cause and effect, and also shows that things may pop into existence out of nothing. I laboriously showed that that they were very wrong on the science of the matter, nevertheless they carried on. I say this just to let you know that when people become rabid about any topic, they will deny even the most glaringly obvious facts, and controvert even the simplest truths, no matter how id.iotic it may make them appear.

For at that point, they have themselves become fundamentalist fanatics who will do or say anything to advance the view that God does not exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

tells nothing!

we've been through the reasons many times over

you guys just love the persecution mentality as some pointer to the validity of your belief

Y'all honestly need to get out of the hole, atheists attack muhammed with more demeaning insolence than they do Jesus. Go on to twitter or several websites by atheists against Islam.

Christians just have innately that "persecuted mindset" assume they are being attacked, so they'd have something to wail over even when they are the ones at the giving end.

Take NL as a case study, how many muslims open threads for atheists or to insult atheists?
How many muslim have more threads with atheist/atheism than with God?

How many muslims enter into atheist threads to start trolling.?

How many muslims always assume that any thread negating "God" or "religion" is their concern?

Even though the word "God" is used by every religion, how many times have they assumed you are talking about their God when ever you use the word "God" then turn around and complain...

there was once a thread against Abraham/Ibrahim willingness to sacrifice his son, Muslims didn't bother even though it concens them but christians would assume it is sorely the exclusive concern of their religion.

lets face it christians are way more paranoid, vulnerable and insecure in their faith and equally fanatical as every other religion out there
Christians are just the ones prewired with that idiotic persecuted mindset even when they are the ones persecuting others.
You broke yout silence? Now back to the Op

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

because I don't chrip
Do you know what it means to chirp?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

You broke yout silence? Now back to the Op

I already told you

I'm sure you're observant enough to see that I shy away from evolution and big bang topics
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:
Do you know what it means to chirp?
I do, do you?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Mr. Benzilch, which generation are you so aware of that had no religion, please enlighten me.

You also happen to have been there so as to be competent to make the statement - "None of these people thought of a God until some smart ass con dude invented the idea to make money."

How are you aware of these things please?

Or do you time-travel?
Read about the religion that existed years before Christianity
http://www.ancient.eu/religion/

Before this religion, people didn't believe in Gods and I don't think I even have the time to start talking about the origin of religion!

This religion never torment people, or abuse little children with the idea of hell, this religion is in fact of your free will.. . But you dumb Christians/Muslims that came years after Hinduism are now telling us your religion is the true religion? Telling us we must follow your religions to be saved? And you still ask why we attack mainly Christianity and Islam?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Another way to look at it is this;

Imagine I take a jug to fill a glass with orange juice, and somebody enters the room just as the last few drops fall into the glass. I then ask the person how long it took me to fill the glass. That person then commences counting the seconds between the drops falling into the glass, quantifying the volume of the glass, and makes the ASSUMPTION that the rate at which the last few drops fall into the glass is the constant rate at which I have been filling the glass all along. He then tells me according to ’scientific calculations’ it took me so many months to fill the glass. Sounds absurd? Well it’s the same with the age of the earth. We arrive on the scene late, measure certain rates of deposition/erosion of sediments and ASSUME that the rate is constant, then proceed to calculate millions of years for the age of the earth according to ‘geological evidence’

2 THINGS MUST WORK TO GIVE ACCURACY...EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT AND WRITTEN RECORD.

4kings how do you know your age?
All parameters for this can be gotten, but the force applied to fill the glass will be assumed. Making the calculation wrong but not totally.
Damn , you really tasked my brain and almost confused me.

BTW half-life has been used to measure accurately the age of rings and trees.
But when it comes to items subjected to decay & the maximum life of the dating procedure, contamination parameters would be assumed. But I don't think the inaccuracy goes beyond 20%(though I don't have any proof of this).
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Threads for kids pop up in bucket loads on NL. Why not seek one out and express yourself as you wish there. This thread is above and beyond you. Deepsight snacks on people like you for brunch.
I don't mind....
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

Insult alert.

Cc.Seun. hammer.
My love it was a Question
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Read about the religion that existed years before Christianity
http://www.ancient.eu/religion/

Before this religion, people didn't believe in Gods and I don't think I even have the time to start talking about the origin of religion!

This religion never torment people, or abuse little children with the idea of hell, this religion is in fact of your free will.. . But you dumb Christians/Muslims that came years after Hinduism are now telling us your religion is the true religion? Telling us we must follow your religions to be saved? And you still ask why we attack mainly Christianity and Islam?

Stop being funny and trying to shift the goal post. You boldly stated that there was no religion in eras gone by and that religions only came about when someone began to try to make money by propagating the idea of God.

I then asked you how you know that there was no religion or belief in God and you respond by showing me a link which discusses ancient religion?

Proving you were wrong, not so?
So what have Christianity and Islam got to do with this point?

Can you see that you are psychotic and require urgent medical attention?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

benzics
AyeHateGod
HopefulLandlord.
Why can't you boys try doing what 4kings is doing here?

benzics, from the beginning of this thread, you have never touched one single point in the Op. What is so difficult in the Op?

Where is hahn?
I though i made myself clear earlier on this thread?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

My love it was a Question
So Anas09 is a lady.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

So Anas09 is a lady.
Yeah
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Why the double standard..
You once told me that God might exist.
When I was born and I had the energy to reason and think, I first had this confusion in me, why am I here?, who did this work?, why is the sky hung up there but when I jump I fall to the ground? I saw the birds and i tried to fly but can't fly because I don't have wings but I can fly when I develop a flying carrier or buy an aeroplane. And I feared that these might be a work of some other person elsewhere who orchestrated all this things.
Mind you All these questions came spontaneously before I was able to read and understand before then I've always assumed that all these work is not the work of man but some supernatural being who is greater than all these things.

In the actual sense, nobody told me.
My local dialect first gave me the semantics to fix the puzzle myself. My native name helped me a lot in this aspect.
Then English language came and sealed it. All these occured before I started hearing and understanding what Christianity is or stand for BC I was born in a Christian family.

Is only a deformed mind won't ask this pertinent questions at infantry and is only a deluded mind would discard such questions as something that happened just like that.

"For every effect there most be a cause "
Be guided.
Now that is not double standards!
I don't know if you guys ever read posts before jumping into meaningless conclusions, I still maintain my stance, as far as I know, there is no God, but IF there is a god(but note, not the ones men claim exists because they are clearly fairy tales ) , does that stop him from existing? Did you read my marble illustration? And I can't tell you of a God I know nothing about, so I don't believe in Gods!!

Now it's funny how you say we don't ask questions, when these questions are exactly what opened our eyes
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Stop being funny and trying to shift the goal post. You boldly stated that there was no religion in eras gone by and that religions only came about when someone began to try to make money by propagating the idea of God.

I then asked you how you know that there was no religion or belief in God and you respond by showing me a link which discusses ancient religion?

You asked how I knew that the people of old didn't believe in Gods, and I referred to a link of the first religion (when people started imagining the possibility of a God), which means that before then, they never considered gods and thereby had no beliefs in any god! Now you are the one who is psychotic, since you've always failed to decipher the message am passing, from the part you claimed that "you knew there is God from logic"...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Now that is not double standards!
I don't know if you guys ever read posts before jumping into meaningless conclusions, I still maintain my stance, as far as I know, there is no God, but IF there is a god(but note, not the ones men claim exists because they are clearly fairy tales ) , does that stop him from existing? Did you read my marble illustration? And I can't tell you of a God I know nothing about, so I don't believe in Gods!!

Now it's funny how you say we don't ask questions, when these questions are exactly what opened our eyes

It opened your eyes. That's good
So what did you see?
Or is everything you see or know revolves around discrediting God?
I mean, what have you seen that helped you understand your questions?
Have your questions been answered by what you've seen?
I really wanna know what you seem to be hiding.
Who that comes for equity should come with clean hands.
Having seen this thread, I now believe that evolution is a fallacy theory made to discredit the interference of God during creation. Am not hiding it, you can argue this stand with me. Now tell me yours.
I want to feel and taste yours too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

All parameters for this can be gotten, but the force applied to fill the glass will be assumed. Making the calculation wrong but not totally.
Damn , you really tasked my brain and almost confused me.

BTW half-life has been used to measure accurately the age of rings and trees.
But when it comes to items subjected to decay & the maximum life of the dating procedure, contamination parameters would be assumed. But I don't think the inaccuracy goes beyond 20%(though I don't have any proof of this).

The parameters cannot be gotten because you were not there when the very first drop left the jug. You never witnessed the mid part but only came at the end and assumed that what you saw at the end is what has been steadily happening from the start when it could have been possible that i stopped at the point and put the jug down, had a meal, had a chat with someone which probably lasted a considerable amount of time before picking up the jug again to continue which was when you came in and saw the final parts.

So right from the beginning to where you met the process would be an assumption for you, however i witnessed the beginning and the middle so i can tell you accurately what happened before you came in.

That being said if you assume the error could be 20% and we assume the earth is probably 4billion years old then that 20% error rate would amount to 800million years which is a lot when you talk about errors. Dont you agree?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Chai Deepo is going in for the kill

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Have you been outside the universe to discover there is no God ?

Now go back and read my illustration of the possibility of a God using marbles...

There is currently no God man knows of! You believe in your god because your religious books told you about him, if you had no access to people who were religious, like living like Mowgley in the "jungle book" movie, who lived with animals, I am 100% certain you won't think of the possibility of a God. .

And someone was busy claiming that even if he lived in a jungle, he would still ask "how did the world come about", when the dumbass have never asked "how did God come about", he just believes that God is eternal and my question is.

have you also been outside the universe to discover that there is God? And how the hell did you know god always existed? Did God tell you this himself? Or did man tell you?

When you start questioning yourself, then I think we'd have a better convo.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

You asked how I knew that the people of old didn't believe in Gods, and I referred to a link of the first religion (when people started imagining the possibility of a God), which means that before then, they never considered gods and thereby had no beliefs in any god! Now you are the one who is psychotic, since you've always failed to decipher the message am passing, from the part you claimed that "you knew there is God from logic"...

Who told you what people were imagining in their heads that far back?
You are a deluded waste of space.

Nothing can convince me that you are out of Junior Secondary School yet.
Grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
author=DeepSight post=51873468]

Grow up.[/quote
]

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Grow up.

Chai !!! Ewooo !!! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Now go back and read my illustration of the possibility of a God using marbles...

There is currently no God man knows of! You believe in your god because your religious books told you about him, if you had no access to people who were religious, like living like Mowgley in the "jungle book" movie, who lived with animals, I am 100% certain you won't think of the possibility of a God. .

And someone was busy claiming that even if he lived in a jungle, he would still ask "how did the world come about", when the dumbass have never asked "how did God come about", he just believes that God is eternal and my question is.

have you also been outside the universe to discover that there is God? And how the hell did you know god always existed? Did God tell you this himself? Or did man tell you?

When you start questioning yourself, then I think we'd have a better convo.

its funny how theists usually pull the Thomas Aquinas argument which in summary is simply using logic of "something must create something" but Aquinas then abandons the logic when it gets to his version of god

its using law of infinite regress, regressing it further and further, then using "god" (whatever version) to terminate the regress

NB: don't be intimidated by these people's memes and jibes

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Grow up.
Lol, I hate arguing with people with beliefs, because clearly they are lacking at some point in life..

Whatever we don't understand, religious people open their dirty mouths and say "it is god", it is not god you dumb f.ucks! It is what we don't understand yet!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply)

2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.