Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63923 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

The parameters cannot be gotten because you were not there when the very first drop left the jug. You never witnessed the mid part but only came at the end and assumed that what you saw at the end is what has been steadily happening from the start when it could have been possible that i stopped at the point and put the jug down, had a meal, had a chat with someone which probably lasted a considerable amount of time before picking up the jug again to continue which was when you came in and saw the final parts.

So right from the beginning to where you met the process would be an assumption for you, however i witnessed the beginning and the middle so i can tell you accurately what happened before you came in.
Ohh, you're talking about possible interruption, well that's what we've been saying concerning contamination.

That being said if you assume the error could be 20% and we assume the earth is probably 4billion years old then that 20% error rate would amount to 800million years which is a lot when you talk about errors. Dont you agree?
Sure.
BTW are you young or old earth creationist? Just wanna know cos, this errors still doesn't quite prove young earth creationist claim.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Lol, I hate arguing with people with beliefs, because clearly they are lacking at some point in life..

Whatever we don't understand, religious people open their dirty mouths and say "it is god", it is not god you dumb f.ucks! It is what we don't understand yet!!!

Why the vitriol? Get a grip and fight or die like a man. You are being encouraged to fight even though you not only beat yourself silly with your own arguments but you also got owned repeatedly by Deepsight While your atheist crew kept cheering you on to your death.

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Just a little(very very very little) dose of critical thinking will cure this case of acute ignorance:
have you also been outside the universe to discover that there is God? And how the hell did you know god always existed? Did God tell you this himself? Or did man tell you?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:
Ohh, you're talking about possible interruption, well that's what we've been saying concerning contamination.

Sure.
BTW are you young or old earth creationist? Just wanna know cos, this errors still doesn't quite prove young earth creationist claim.

My position is not about Age. Its about how truthful evolution actually is and if at all anything like such occurred Hence the OP.

However the bible calculation says 6000 years or so. Who has bothered to investigate this? What scientist has bothered about this even if the possibility of it being true may be 1% is it not worth being looked into?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

its funny how theists usually pull the Thomas Aquinas argument which in summary is simply using logic of "something must create something" but Aquinas then abandons the logic when it gets to his version of god

its using law of infinite regress, regressing it further and further, then using "god" (whatever version) to terminate the regress

NB: don't be intimidated by these people's memes and jibes
Not once have their senseless assumptions even bordered me, it's really funny reading most of their comments and that's why I still haven't left this thread, because "who wouldn't love to have a good laugh" grin cheesy
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Now go back and read my illustration of the possibility of a God using marbles...

There is currently no God man knows of! You believe in your god because your religious books told you about him, if you had no access to people who were religious, like living like Mowgley in the "jungle book" movie, who lived with animals, I am 100% certain you won't think of the possibility of a God. .

And someone was busy claiming that even if he lived in a jungle, he would still ask "how did the world come about", when the dumbass have never asked "how did God come about", he just believes that God is eternal and my question is.

have you also been outside the universe to discover that there is God? And how the hell did you know god always existed? Did God tell you this himself? Or did man tell you?

When you start questioning yourself, then I think we'd have a better convo.

Damn!! Everything boils down to creation.
When Adam was created he wasn't deaf nor dumb.
He was able to speak and hear God speak.

Even when he ate the fruit of knowledge, yet he was able to hear God(sinful man can hear God just like Saul) but the fruit gave him the free will. He couldn't answer God BC he is ashamed of his unclothedness.

This should tell you something.
According to 4everGod

2 THINGS MUST WORK TO GIVE ACCURACY...EYE witness ACCOUNT and written RECORD.

1) we have a witness in the first creation scene to be Adam
2)we have a witness in the second world to be Noah
Possibly in the third world another witness(s) will emerge.

What did this witness do?
They have two option to preserve their knowledge
1) through oral tradition (telling someone to tell someone and it continues)
2) through writing method(pinning the knowledge down in writing to be handed over to continuous generations)

Should I go further?
Now Adam passed down his story to his sons and his sons passed it on to his grandsons to grand grand until it reached to Noah generation(the second world), he continued the trend to Abraham's time and his lineage and to Moses time.
Mind you, the book of Genesis was written by moses himself and now that book with other chapters of the Bible has been passed to us to continue the trend.

Isn't this self explanatory?
If you doubt this fact, then lets go back to Creation (beginning of life or abiogenesis).

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Damn!! Everything boils down to creation.
When Adam was created he wasn't deaf nor dumb.
He was able to speak and hear God speak.

Even when he ate the fruit of knowledge, yet he was able to hear God(sinful man can hear God just like Saul) but the fruit gave him the free will. He couldn't answer God BC he is ashamed of his unclothedness.

This should tell you something.
According to 4everGod

1) we have a witness in the first creation scene to be Adam
2)we have a witness in the second world to be Noah
Possibly in the third world another witness(s) will emerge.

What did this witness do?
They have two option to preserve their knowledge
1) through oral tradition (telling someone to tell someone and it continues)
2) through writing method(pinning the knowledge down in writing to be handed over to continuous generations)

Should I go further?
Now Adam passed down his story to his sons and his sons passed it on to his grandsons to grand grand until it reached to Noah generation(the second world), he continued the trend to Abraham's time and his lineage and to Moses time.
Mind you, the book of Genesis was written by moses himself and now that book with other chapters of the Bible has been passed to us to continue the trend.

Isn't this self explanatory?
If you doubt this fact, then lets go back to Creation (beginning of life or abiogenesis).
Did Adam tell you all these or your bible did? grin how the hell did Adam pass down the message to his sons when from the first day to the fifth day, Adam hasn't been created, how did he know of the first day..

And there is this story you guys tell about lucifer the falling angel, did lucifer or god tell you these stories themselves? Why don't you guys just think for a minute, how do people claim to know much about the world without even studying, just like Deepsight's logical assumptions, I guess that was how the Bible came to be, by logical assumptions grin cheesy ...

And it's really a shame that we have adults who believe in the worldwide flood bullshit!

Watch this ridicule of the Noah's useless ark story!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_BzWUuZN5w

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

My position is not about Age. Its about how truthful evolution actually is and if at all anything like such occurred Hence the OP.

It's a valid theory In process of.... wink

However the bible calculation says 6000 years or so. Who has bothered to investigate this? What scientist has bothered about this even if the possibility of it being true may be 1% is it not worth being looked into?
@bolded, are you kidding me.
First of all, let me allow KingEbukasBlog share his view as to why he disapproves of that calculation.
KingEbukasBlog where you dey
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Did Adam tell you all these or your bible did? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Did Adam tell you all these or your bible did? grin
Lol... You are really dumb. Do you think Adam can't pass the words down to his children which sequence caused the effect of Bible?
Do you think humans don't think or what? May be atheist.
When you get evidences don't you think on how to interpret occurrence?
For your information no matter how much you disregard the compiled scrolls of the scripture you can never eliminate it through wishful thinking...
Ask those who have tried so hard yet failed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

It's a valid theory In process of.... wink

@bolded, are you kidding me.
First of all, let me allow KingEbukasBlog share his view as to why he disapproves of that calculation.
KingEbukasBlog where you dey

The calculation was done by adding through the genealogies from Adam to this current time - that's how the idea of a 6000 year old earth was begotten but radiometric dating disproves this . So as an old earth creationist - a progressive creationist - I lean toward the belief that the earth is 4.5 billion years or so .

The proof for progressive creationism is being shared with macro-evolution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol... You are really dumb. Do you think Adam can't pass the words down to his children which sequence caused the effect of Bible?
For your information no matter how much you disregard the compiled scrolls of the scripture you can never eliminate it through wishful thinking...

reread the modified!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Lol . Even after being schooled , the dude is still obdurate about his ignorant suppositions .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Did Adam tell you all these or your bible did? grin how the hell did Adam pass down the message to his sons when from the first day to the fifth day, Adam hasn't been created, how did he know of the first day..

And there is this story you guys tell about lucifer the falling angel, did lucifer or god tell you these stories themselves? Why don't you guys just think for a minute, how do people claim to know much about the world without even studying, just like Deepsight's logical assumptions, I guess that was how the Bible came to be, by logical assumptions grin cheesy ...

And it's really a shame that we have adults who believe in the worldwide flood bullshit!

Watch this ridicule of the Noah's useless ark story!

Atheism is a man made idea . DEAL WITH IT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Dude is too dense to see it. Does he even know why there are Family chronological records in the Bible and why they were deliberately written?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The calculation was done by adding through the genealogies from Adam to this current time - that's how the idea of a 6000 year old earth was begotten but radiometric dating disproves this . So as an old earth creationist - a progressive creationist - I lean toward the belief that the earth is 4.5 billion years or so .

The proof for progressive creationism is being shared with macro-evolution
So what's your opinion about fossil records in relation to age of the universe?

4evergod wait for it.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:
reread the modified!
No need, the tail can't be more better than the head, maybe except in your case...
How do you know you have an uncle in the village?
How do you know your grandfather existed?
Did you go to school, or apply physics lab test or chemical test or even biological test to know that?
Baba stop cheating yourself real hard BC you will end up hurting yourself so hard that when you call for emergency help, it will be useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

No need, the tail can't be more better than the head, maybe except in your case...
Did you go to school, or apply physics lab test or chemical test or even biological test to know that?
Baba stop cheating yourself real hard BC you will end up hurting yourself so hard that when you calk for help, helping you will be useless.

He will lie and say he met his ancestors so knew they were the one. There is always a family History in every family and if you ask, your parents would tell you. I still remember my dad sitting me down to tell me what happened during the civil war. He told it so well that i felt i was in that wr myself. I can now tell my son the part his grandfather played during the civil war.

There is always information handed down from generation to generation to as many as are curious enough to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Baba stop cheating yourself real hard BC you will end up hurting yourself so hard that when you call for emergency help, it will be useless.
I know I have an uncle because my dad has siblings, my grandfather existed because for someone like my father to come about, he must have been given birth to and it goes on...

Now just how do you know there is God, answer with facts and not assumptions like "who made" !
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

He will lie and say he met his ancestors so knew they were the one. There is always a family History in every family and if you ask, your parents would tell you. I still remember my dad sitting me down to tell me what happened during the civil war. He told it so well that i felt i was in that wr myself. I can now tell my son the part his grandfather played during the civil war.

There is always information handed down from generation to generation to as many as are curious enough to ask.
Dumb!! I don't need to see my ancestors to believe that they existed, because simple and short, every human is a result of reproduction, so I had people reproducing before I was born!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Deicide: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benzics so You are still here?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

I know I have an uncle because my dad has siblings, my grandfather existed because for someone like my father to come about, he must have been given birth to and it goes on...

Now just how do you know there is God, answer with facts and not assumptions like "who made" !

Again you miss a point that is right in front of you.

Nobody is disputing the existence of your grand father or your uncle but it was the one your father said is your grandfather or your uncle that you believed.

Same with God. His existence is not in dispute but you need eye witness accounts to convince you that he exists and the eye witness accounts are recorded in the bible by the inspiration of God.

If the dead sea scrolls were never found then you can say whatever you please. As long we have them and have proven their origin and content via experience then i suggest you stop arguing blindly.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
And why do you guys keep comparing things that exist with things that don't!

That was how one idiot was saying "I can prove you do not exist because I am not seeing you", like seriously
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

So what's your opinion about fossil records in relation to age of the universe?

4evergod wait for it.

Age of the earth you mean ?

Well , rocks and minerals are best used to determine the age of the earth . Then there's the cyanobacteria which is the earliest fossil known I think - its about 3 billion years ago - which were found in rocks .

And Progressive creationism has to do with gradual formation of life not by evolution but through creation by God . There's evidence for these - I mean how old they are - but there's no proof of transition from one form to another . Its all speculation by the evolutionists .
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Dumb!! I don't need to see my ancestors to believe that they existed, because simple and short, every human is a result of reproduction, so I had people reproducing before I was born!

So every human being is as a result of reproduction right? How then did you know your parents are who they say they are? Were you there as a witness during their copulation? Do you remember yourself being a sperm cell? At what point did you know your parents are actually your parents?

3 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

So you mean to say you know what joystick is used for before you where born?
How do you know your cousin is your cousin and your father is your father.
What if you are adopted?
How will you know?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

This is idiocy... Adam know how everything was created??... Lemme suggest a better lie to you: God revealed the history of the world to Moses.
U can't be both dishonest and st.upid... C'mon

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

That's exactly how we got the Bible...
Desperate measure where really taken...
Imagine a world without Bible?
Imagine what the atheists will do, if it is just oral?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

So every human being is as a result of reproduction right? How then did you know your parents are who they say they are? Were you there as a witness during their copulation? Do you remember yourself being a sperm cell? At what point did you know your parents are actually your parents?
Good question, I give you that.

Now I might be believing the wrong persons to be my grandparents, but that doesn't mean I don't have real grandparents, the existence of my grandparents are facts ..

Now the case is different with a God, you don't even know if there is a god not to talk about him being the right god, you just hold "beliefs", the existence of God are not facts ...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

This is idiocy... Adam know how everything was created??... Lemme suggest a better lie to you: God revealed the history of the world to Moses.
U can't be both dishonest and st.upid... C'mon

Lol!!! The ten commandments was revealed to Moses...
I didn't see you arguing that o...
Hypocrite
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

That's exactly how we got the Bible...
Desperate measure where really taken...
Imagine a world without Bible?
Imagine what the atheists will do, if it is just oral?
So how can we rely on stories that are passed through oral tradition... Those kind of stories are usually altered over the years and there's no way to confirm
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Age of the earth you mean ?

Well , rocks and minerals are best used to determine the age of the earth . Then there's the cyanobacteria which is the earliest fossil known I think - its about 3 billion years ago - which were found in rocks .

And Progressive creationism has to do with gradual formation of life not by evolution but through creation by God . There's evidence for these - I mean how old they are - but there's no proof of transition from one form to another . Its all speculation by the evolutionists .
@bolded
4evergod what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.