Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63739 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:
lol

silly memes still further show how morose you guys are. How does your meme refute the OP?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2016
ABSOLUTELY ZERO PROOF FROM THESE ATHEISTS. THE HEIGHT OF COWARDICE AND IRRATIONALITY. Deepsight was right!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2016
where dem dey?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukaNaija: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Can these atheists focus on the Op ?

Dalaman claims that he does not support evolution , does he support the OP ?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Seun(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2016
4evergod, your original post seems to be a plagiarised work. You copied content from websites and didn't link to them. This is against the rules.

Please add direct links to the sources immediately so you won't be banned for violating rule 9: "Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by dalaman: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Can these atheists focus on the Op ?

Dalaman claims that he does not support evolution , does he support the OP ?

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Im quite busy..
Well..Im not suprised by the nonsense im seeing here...
damogul:

Did you know that in the 1900s there were about 180 assumed vestigial organs before the number began being trimmed down when they discovered their functions?
that has no importance to my statement...
Stop this red herring..

Now we have just 5 and even those 5 are still being trimmed down because the Appendix and the coccyx are almost as good as out of that list of 5.
red herring..
And what do you mean by 5?
5 vestiges in humans or an all-round encompassing figure..?

There is no absolute empirical data backing up atavism...merely assumptions and speculations. If the evolutionary link between mans ancestors and man are still speculative then where did the fact that the tail bone being a vestigial organ come from?

Can you show me this empirical truthful link data?

cc seun
Here's well respected scientific Journals advocating atavism..as proof of evolution..
Nature.com:Atavism and Human Tails

www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(10)00858-4]Cell.com:Atavism

copy the second link;cell.com to your browser if you intend visiting it...it refused hyperlinking...

[url=onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajmg.a.36234/full]Atavism And Various Atavism Cases[/url]

Here's a text from a Top creationist website;ICR on the human embryonic Tail..

the embryonic human tail is in reality the developing coccyx or tail bone a vitally important, fully human feature
https://www.icr.org/article/1068

It is this embroyonic tail which fails to regress sometimes that expresses itself as a phenotype..
Hence the human tails in new born babies

so...the embroyonic tail is a developing coccyx...and

Tails are the rear end of an animal's body; in general , the term refers to a distinct, flexible appendage to the torso. It is the part of the body that corresponds roughly to the sacrum and coccyx in mammals, reptiles, and birds.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tail

images of atavistic human tails can be found here

let it sink sire!...take your time and study evolution....not these uninformed rambles..
Cheers!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
He will never learn
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:
Im quite busy..

Stop this red herring..

red herring..

Here's well respected scientific Journals advocating atavism..as proof of evolution..

[url=www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(10)00858-4]Cell.com:Atavism[/url]
[color=red]copy the second link;cell.com to your browser if you intend visiting it...it refused hyperlinking...

[url=onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajmg.a.36234/full]Various Atavism Cases[/url]

It is this embroyonic tail which fails to regress sometimes that expresses itself as a phenotype..

let it sink sire!...take your time and study evolution..
Cheers!

Let what sink? Were the initial 180 vestigial organs not debunked to 5?

Is the apendix not about to be removed from that list?

If they are then atavism is an assumption as the other alleged vestigial organs will also be crossed off shortly.

Take your time to understand and sponge this up...EVOLUTION IS A FARCE AND FULL OF ASSUMPTIONS!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

Let what sink? Were the initial 180 vestigial organs not debunked to 5?

If they are then atavism is an assumption as the other alleged vestigial organs will also be crossed off shortly.

Take your time to understand and sponge this up...EVOLUTION IS A FARCE AND FULL OF ASSUMPTIONS!
as expected...
You're just making ''noises''...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

[s]Let what sink? Were the initial 180 vestigial organs not debunked to 5?

If they are they atavism is an assumption as the other alleged vestigial organs will also be crossed off shortly.

Take your time to understand and sponge this up...EVOLUTION IS A FARCE AND FULL OF ASSUMPTIONS![/s]
lol
Your thread has been trashed
Sorry grin

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
was it not the same atavism that gave a seal of approval that man had 180 vestigial organs? What then happened to 175?

If those were debunked then atavism is still an assumption...simple as ABC.

If it was fact then they would not have been debunked. Same way the rest would soon be crossed off just like the apendix was also authoritatively spoken of but is now off that list.

Am I lying?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
All I need is a yes or no answer Mrmontella am I lying?

The apendix just got debunked barely 3yrs ago but till date no proper publicity has been made so as to update the text books which is why schools still mention it as a vestigial organ.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:
lol Your thread has been trashed Sorry grin

Why not make yourself useful by trying to help your friend answer my question.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:
was it not the same atavism that gave a seal of approval that man had 180 vestigial organs? What then happened to 175?

If those were debunked then atavism is still an assumption...simple as ABC.

If it was fact then they would not have been debunked. Same way the rest would soon be crossed off just like the apendix was also authoritatively spoken of but is now off that list.

Am I lying?
@the bolded Nope!
Clearly you have no idea what im talking about!

also...
Please provide proof of this fabled seal of approval...

If what a person/scientist publishes in his own book is what you call a seal of approval or scientifically reviewed and approved fact...
Then clearly you're lost on a lot of things...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:
Im quite busy..

Stop this red herring..

red herring..

www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(10)00858-4]Cell.com:Atavism

copy the second link;cell.com to your browser if you intend visiting it...it refused hyperlinking...

[url=onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajmg.a.36234/full]Atavism And Various Atavism Cases[/url]

let it sink sire!...take your time and study evolution....not these uninformed rambles..
Cheers!

I am surprised you dodged replying to doctoraliens debunking of your claims.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

@the bolded Nope!
Clearly you have no idea what im talking about!

also...
Please provide proof of this fabled seal of approval...

If what a person/scientist publishes in his own book is what you call a seal of approval or scientifically reviewed and approved fact...
Then clearly you're lost on a lot of things...

on the contrary, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Who laid claims to 180 vestigial organs initially was it not Atavism? Yes or no

Who included thr apendix as a vestigial organ was it not atavism? Yes or no
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

I am surprised you dodged replying to doctoraliens debunking of your claims.
baba i just came online...
He debunked nothing..and he's misinformed..many rubbishes..

First he claimed genes cannot add to existing genes...i disproved that...
Then he claimed mutations cannot create novel information...i still disproved that..

Now he's saying rubbish about e.coli...
I will do his mention justice...relax
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

on the contrary, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Who laid claims to 180 vestigial organs initially was it not Atavism? Yes or no

Who included thr apendix as a vestigial organ was it not atavism? Yes or no

No and No..
Atavism is the re-appearance of traits lost during our evolutionary journey oga..
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

No and No..
Atavism is the re-appearance of traits lost during our evolutionary journey oga..

Were the 180 vestigial organs inclusive of the appendix not seen as traits lost or rendered useless during our evolutionary journey?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella are these people from the same family or are they related?

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

Were the 180 vestigial organs inclusive of the appendix not seen as traits lost or rendered useless during our evolutionary journey?

you keep on screaming ''180 vestigial organs'' with no proof of it...

Starting there would be a good milestone!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is what you and science are doing...

Hasty Generalization: A little sample is used to arrive at a grand conclusion. Lets assume your local Motorcycle seller sells Bajaj bikes; a hasty generalization is to conclude that all motorcycle sellers in Nigeria only sell Bajaj Motorcycles.

Begging the Question or circular logic. An assumption is used as the basis to prove a conclusion; in turn, that conclusion is used as a basis to prove the original assumption.

Simply because you noticed a similarity you ASSUME we share the same ancestor (if such is even possible).

Similarity does not prove anything same way the pictures above do not prove those people are related or share the same family tree because THEY DO NOT!

Those are actually identical UNRELATED LOOK ALIKES. You would think they are related but they are not. Genetics may seem similar simply because we are all human but they would not be the same to prove relationship.

Same way a 70% or alleged 90% or whatever percentage DNA similarity between man and bonobos or chimps do not prove ancestry.

ALL WE HAVE ARE ASSUMPTIONS. PERIOD!

I have made this very simple for you.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:
MrMontella are these people from the same family or are they related?

how are they my concern pls?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

how are they my concern pls?

Of course they wouldnt be your concern especially when your vestigial organ argument has fallen on its face.

Who is Robert Wiedersheim? Look him up. Below is an extract from wikipedia

The Structure of Man

The structure of Man: An Index to His Past History deals with various anatomical elements of the human body and attempts to frame them in an evolutionary context with other vertebrates. Wiedersheim himself suggests in the introduction that this work is in the same vein as Thomas Huxley's earlier Evidence as to man's place in nature.[13] The structure of Man began as a much shorter academic treatise, Der Bau der Menschen, produced in 1887 with a small intended circulation. In its original form it lacked any illustrations and gave only a brief overview of many of its topics. Thanks to a high degree of interest and correspondence regarding the work Wiedersheim decided to publish a revised and expanded version.[14] The German second edition was published in 1893 with an English translation by Henry and Matilda Bernard following in 1895.

[b]As part of the book Wiedersheim included a list of the organs discussed in the text which might be considered vestigial. He writes, "comparative morphology points not only to the essentially similar plan of organization of the bodies of all vertebrates, ... but also to the occurrence in them of certain organs, or parts of organs, now known as 'vestigial.' “By such organs are meant those which were formerly of greater physiological significance than at present.”[2]

He picked up on Darwin’s concept of “rudimentary” organs such as listed in the The Descent of Man: the muscles of the ear, wisdom teeth, the appendix, the coccyx (tail bone), body hair, and the semilunar fold in the corner of the eye. The list, however, contains structures which today are known to be essential, and thus represents a historical record of the physiologic understanding of the day.

Evolutionists have used the credited examples of this list as an argument for evolution as they are evolutionary leftovers, of little use to the current organism
[/b]. Creationists, on the other hand, have used the discredited examples as an argument against evolution. There is no "scientific" proof, they say, of the uselessness of a particular organ.

It is important to note that a vestige is not necessarily a completely useless organ. Although defined as "useless" in popular media, a vestige as defined in evolutionary biology may still have some use, but the use has since diminished. This definition is consistent with Wiedersheim, who said that vestigial organs are "wholly or in part functionless" (Wiedersheim 1893, p. 200) and have "lost their original physiological significance" (p. 205).

Although Wiedersheim's originally published list contains 86 items, later interpretations enlarged his list to 180 vestiges. The zoologist Horatio Newman said in a written statement read into evidence in the Scopes Trial that "There are, according to Wiedersheim, no less than 180 vestigial structures in the human body, sufficient to make of a man a veritable walking museum of antiquities."[15]
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
So based on the above, what happened to 175 of these vestigial organs? Can you tell me in defense of FACTUAL ATAVISM?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:
[s]This is what you and science are doing...

[b]Hasty Generalization: A little sample is used to arrive at a grand conclusion. Lets assume your local Motorcycle seller sells Bajaj bikes; a hasty generalization is to conclude that all motorcycle sellers in Nigeria only sell Bajaj Motorcycles.

Begging the Question or circular logic. An assumption is used as the basis to prove a conclusion; in turn, that conclusion is used as a basis to prove the original assumption.[/s]
rubbish grin

Simply because you noticed a similarity you ASSUME we share the same ancestor (if such is even possible).
when i made my comment i clearly said ''some form of common ancestor''
maybe the translation may be lost to you...
2)Maybe you forgot the post i quoted had to do with ''bible creationism'' i.e man as distinct from animals with no direct links
of which atavism disproves...

3) unlike you...im open to the possibility of an evolutionary designer(s)..the images of atavism i got are even from a Top christian evolutionist site,citing the biological journal cheesy cheesy

Similarity does not prove anything same way the pictures above do not prove those people are related or share the same family tree because THEY DO NOT!

Those are actually identical UNRELATED LOOK ALIKES. You would think they are related but they are not. Genetics may seem similar simply because we are all human but they would not be the same to prove relationship.
ehya..but my stance is not on look-alike..so i dont know what you're saying...

[s]
Same way a 70% or alleged 90% or whatever percentage DNA similarity between man and bonobos or chimps do not prove ancestry.

ALL WE HAVE ARE ASSUMPTIONS. PERIOD!

I have made this very simple for you[/s]
yes..the same way elements which have seven electrons in their outermost shells always form negative ions etc are hastily called halogens..and is an assumption not a fact right?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

rubbish grin

when i made my comment i clearly said ''some form of common ancestor''
maybe the translation may be lost to you...
2)Maybe you forgot the post i quoted had to do with ''bible creationism'' i.e man as distinct from animals with no direct links
of which atavism disproves...

3) unlike you...im open to the possibility of an evolutionary designer(s)..the images of atavism i got are even from a Top christian evolutionist site,citing the biological journal cheesy cheesy

ehya..but my stance is not on look-alike..so i dont know what you're saying...

yes..the same way elements which have seven electrons in their outermost shells always form negative ions etc are hastily called halogens..and is an assumption not a fact right?

Red Herring! We are on atavism pls.

Answer my question!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

Red Herring! We are on atavism pls.
Answer my question!
what question?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

what question?

What happened to 175 of the 180 originally declared vestigial organs?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

Of course they wouldnt be your concern especially when your vestigial organ argument has fallen on its face
the funny thing is that vestiges and atavism is not placed on similarity

Who is Robert Wiedersheim? Look him up. Below is an extract from wikipedia
funny...
You seem to think ''a single man's opinion is an authority in science

He picked up on Darwin’s concept of “rudimentary” organs such as listed in the The Descent of Man:

Although Wiedersheim's originally published list contains 86 items later interpretations enlarged his list to 180 vestiges.
carefully look at the underlined and the bolded...
Do i need to say more?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

What happened to 175 of the 180 originally declared vestigial organs?
give me scientific journals on it...declaring it as a fact
Not his textbook...

And he listed 86...
People interpreted it to 180...

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.