Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63755 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
nr man macro evolution is nit widely used in scientific circles
It's a creationist thing
Evolution is evolution
What you creationists assume is that it means evolution above the species level or the evolution of one species from another, something that science considers to be merely one aspect of evolution

Shut your mouth! Are the websites i gave you creationist websites? How dumb can you be sometimes? Are these sites i gave you for creationists or strictly for science?

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/macroevolution.html

http://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/macroevolution-examples-from-the-primate-world-96679683

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_48
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Entropy is not disorder in the broad sense? Can you kindly define entropy to the world so we would see your version.
my version undecided
Entropy is the degree of dispersion of energy in a system.
The second law implies that the Universe will always become increasingly uniform; that is, heat (transfer of energy in a way other than work) will spread until the entire universe has the same temperature and energy level
You creationists misinterpret complex scientific facts and you say the laws of thermodynamics disprove evolution
All the examples I gave you disproves your version of the second law
Just stop bro
Just stop
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you jonbellion in this day and age do not know that evolution is broken down into two...MICRO EVOLUTION AND MACRO EVOLUTION then you need to refund your school fees as that is extremely disgraceful to say the least. Then you went ahead to ascribe MACRO EVOLUTION to creationists....Lawd what Nonsense is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
my version undecided
The second law implies that the Universe will always become increasingly uniform; that is, heat (transfer of energy in a way other than work) will spread until the entire universe has the same temperature and energy level
You creationists misinterpret complex scientific facts and you say the laws of thermodynamics disprove evolution
Just stop bro
Just stop

Nonsense! Where does entropy begin to be applicable?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:
If you jonbellion in this day and age do not know that evolution is broken down into two...MICRO EVOLUTION AND MACRO EVOLUTION then you need to refund your school fees as that is extremely disgraceful to say the least. Then you went ahead to ascribe MAACRO EVOLUTION to creationists....Lawd what Nonsense is this?

Evolution is evolution
Didn't you see when I said macro evolution is rarely used
There is no point for the name
Why said i didn't know that
The way you creationists twist words undecided
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:

Evolution is evolution
Didn't you see when I said macro evolution is rarely used
There is no point for the name
Why said i didn't know that
The way you creationists twist words undecided

Oga i say shut up again. Why are you arguing ignorantly and still being proud of it. Who told you evolution is evolution? Who?

Who told you Macro evolution is rarely used. Do you even know what Macro means?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Oga i say shut up again. Why are you arguing ignorantly and still being proud of it. Who told you evolution is evolution? Who?

Who told you Macro evolution is rarely used. Do you even know what Macro means?
What I mean is that it's not necessary
It has become a creationist favourite
That's why I don't bother with it
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:

What I mean is that it's not necessary
It has become a creationist favourite
That's why I don't bother with it

*facepalm*

Even with the science links i gave you, you still say its a creationist favourite? Was it creationists who split evolution into 2 processes?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

*facepalm*

Even with the science links i gave you, you still say its a creationist favourite? Was it creationists who split evolution into 2 processes?
okay I personally don't use it
Kspeesh cool
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
my version undecided

Just stop bro
Just stop

Entropy is a measure of the "disorder" of a system. What "disorder refers to is really the number of different microscopic states a system can be in, given that the system has a particular fixed composition, volume, energy, pressure, and temperature. By "microscopic states", i mean the exact states of all the molecules making up the system.

Stop giving me a wrong definition of entropy please.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Entropy is a measure of the "disorder" of a system. What "disorder refers to is really the number of different microscopic states a system can be in, given that the system has a particular fixed composition, volume, energy, pressure, and temperature. By "microscopic states", i mean the exact states of all the molecules making up the system.

Stop giving me a wrong definition of entropy please.
*facepalm*
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
*facepalm*

Facepalm yourself to silence! If you did not know what Macro evolution was or that it was an aspect of evolution then you disqualified yourself at that point. Go back and brush up on your sciences.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Facepalm yourself to silence! If you did not know what Macro evolution was or that it was an aspect of evolution then you disqualified yourself at that point. Go back and brush up on your sciences.
where did i say i didn't know what micro evolution is!!
Are you high on wet paint
Mr man i read computer science with a minor in physics
What did you read
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
where did i say i didn't know what micro evolution is!!
Are you high on wet paint
Mr man i read computer science with a minor in physics
What did you read

I said MACRO EVOLUTION and not MICRO EVOLUTION! Are your glasses fogged up? I am a Geophysicist / Geographer so you want to measure tools?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

I said MACRO EVOLUTION and not MICRO EVOLUTION! Are your glasses fogged up? I am a Geophysicist / Geographer so you want to measure tools?
you are a geophysicist and you do not acknowledge a 4.5 billion year old earth and the countless works verifying the diversification of life fron your second cousins in terms of profession the palaeontologists shocked shocked
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
you are a geophysicist and you do not acknowledge a 4.5 billion year old earth and the countless works verifying the diversification of life fron your second cousins in terms of profession the palaeontologists shocked shocked

Dude do all Geophysicists subscribe to the same theories especially since yours truly is a Follower of God?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

Please do
Okay. Can you open a thread for this? I dont want to get banned for derailing this thread. As a Christian, i get banned almost for nothing but for just showing up here, so pls, open a thread and mention me.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
4everGod:
30 PAGES AND RUNNING...YET ALL OUR SELF ACCLAIMED EXTRA INTELLIGENT ARMCHAIR SCIENTIFIC ATHEISTS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REBUTTAL TO THE OP. COP OUTS ON A MASSIVE SCALE!
But watch them claiming to have dealt with this thread adequately somewhere else. Anyone who is not here now will totally believed them. This is their own way of treating the OP.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Niflheim:
Jezus faking qwist!!!

So christians actually know how to use google and highlight references from Wikipedia?

Ask them to use the same google/wikipedia to get a reference for "Contradictions in the buybull" or "Evidences for Evolution", and na dat time the epilepsy of the hand, gonorrhea of the eye and tuberculosis of the mouth go start!!!

Unbelievable hypocrites!!!
The demon in you couldnt bring himself to pronouncing Jesus' name?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Anas09:

But watch them claiming to have dealt with this thread adequately somewhere else. Anyone who is not here now will totally believed them. This is their own way of treating the OP.

Dont mind those uneducated armchair atheistic cowards.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
DeepSight:

In short, no reasonable or proper scientist can possibly believe in God. If they do, as a consequence of their scientific inquiries, then they are not proper scientists.

Seun, please just go to school already. You are an embarrassment to thinking entrepreneurs.
grin grin grin. Bros, HAMMER oo
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by wirinet(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
[-]
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by wirinet(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:
@ joyContraMundum and wirinet you called the OP a mumu and the thread Bullshit why dont you guys come and show us what made the OP bullshit and mumu?

Talk is cheap. Show us your scientific knowledge by refuting the OP. I dare you!

Believe me, I do not have the time to argue senselessly with the op, I am a very busy person. The OP has no clue on what he is arguing on, his primary aim is to attack anything evolution and promote his religious beliefs. He hate the very word evolution.

How can any rational human reject anything evolution? Evolution simply means change. Everything evolves or changes with time. Nothing can remain static for ever. Even the Biblical God has evolved over time. The God that created Adam and Eve, that they were hiding from after eating the fruit is different from the God at mount Sinai that visited the Israelites, and is different from Jesus who is now the God of Christians.
Languages evolves, the English spoken during the time king James wrote the king James version of the bible is different from the English spoken today, same for Arabic spoken during Mohammed's time and now. Telephones have evolved and will continue to evolve. Even nairaland has evolved. The appearance of nairaland today is different from nairaland of 5 years ago. EVERY THING EVOLVES.

The material universe started out with only a proton or hydrogen, today that hydrogen has evolved into more complex matter up to uranium. You people want to promote an unchanging and static universe. That is absurd.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
wirinet:

Believe me, I do not have the time to argue senselessly with the op, I am a very busy person. The OP has no clue on what he is arguing on, his primary aim is to attack anything evolution and promote his religious beliefs. He hate the very word evolution.

How can any rational human reject anything evolution? Evolution simply means change. Everything evolves or changes with time. Nothing can remain static for ever. Even the Biblical God has evolved over time. The God that created Adam and Eve, that they were hiding from after eating the fruit is different from the God at mount Sinai that visited the Israelites, and is different from Jesus who is now the God of Christians.
Languages evolves, the English spoken during the time king James wrote the king James version of the bible is different from the English spoken today, same for Arabic spoken during Mohammed's time and now. Telephones have evolved and will continue to evolve. Even nairaland has evolved. The appearance of nairaland today is different from nairaland of 5 years ago. EVERY THING EVOLVES.

The material universe started out with only a proton or hydrogen, today that hydrogen has evolved into more complex matter up to uranium. You people want to promote an unchanging and static universe. That is absurd.

^^^^^^^

Ladies and gentlemen this up there takes the cake as the dumbest post on this thread hands down.

The most ridiculous comment that jumps out there is this

The appearance of nairaland today is different from nairaland of 5 years ago. EVERY THING EVOLVES.

I suppose Nairaland EVOLVED by itself without the intelligent intervention or input of seun.

Ladies and gentlemen NAIRALAND is going through random evolution. .... LMAO

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
who is winner01 undecided
You are a Newbie grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by wirinet(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

^^^^^^^

Ladies and gentlemen this up there takes the cake as the dumbest post on this thread hands down.

The most ridiculous comment that jumps out there is this

I suppose Nairaland EVOLVED by itself without the intelligent intervention or input of seun.

Ladies and gentlemen NAIRALAND is going through random evolution. .... LMAO

Arguing with you guys is like arguing with someone with acute Alzheimer's disease. You seem to forget the subject of discussion or even the last point you raised, and then go off on a tangent bringing in other unrelated arguments.
This is what you said a few posts ago;

Evolution is a farce and a big lie.
you have been attacking the very concept of evolution all through your arguments, now you are asking if nairaland evolved by itself.
If you agree that evolution is a fact of life and indeed the universe, then we can start a new debate on factors or forces responsible for evolution - whether random chance or intelligent design.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
wirinet:

Arguing with you guys is like arguing with someone with acute Alzheimer's disease. You seem to forget the subject of discussion or even the last point you raised.
This is what you said a few posts ago;

you have been attacking the very concept of evolution all through your arguments, now you are asking if nairaland evolved by itself.
If you agree that evolution is a fact of life and indeed the universe, then we can start a new debate on factors or forces responsible for evolution - whether random chance or intelligent design.

I repeat EVOLUTION IS A FARCE AND A BIG LIE.

If you cannot or do not understand the OP which necessitated that comment then whose fault is it that you would make a dumb post.

Oh and FYI...EVOLUTION IS NOT A FACT...ITS A SPECULATION...ITS AN ASSUMPTION....ITS A FALLACY...AND ITS WICKEDLY DECEPTIVE.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Seun(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:
Oh and FYI...EVOLUTION IS NOT A FACT...ITS A SPECULATION...ITS AN ASSUMPTION....ITS A FALLACY...AND ITS WICKEDLY DECEPTIVE.
Elements of evolution have been demonstrated in laboratories. For example, we've seen how bacteria can evolve to resist antibiotics. Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by wirinet(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
As I said to debunk all the bullshit the OP is propagating would not only take time, it would take volumes of thesis. I am having insomnia tonight so I have some time to waste.
Now let me take on scientific misconception being promoted by pseudoscientists like the OP;

This is the law of cause and effect.

Drop your car key and it falls to the ground. The effect is the key hitting the ground; the cause is gravity. Jump into a swimming pool on a hot day and you are refreshed. The effect is feeling refreshed; the cause is jumping into the water.

Cause and effect is so universal and proven, it carries the respectable tag of being a scientific law: causation, which states that every effect can be traced to a cause that happened before (or simultaneous to) the effect.

This is not so correct. What lay men generally refer to as causation or cause and effect is newton's second law, which deals with conservation of momentum. These break down on both the quantum and relativistic levels.
On the quantum level you can have a effect without a cause and vice versa. Till today, nobody knows the cause of why particular atoms of radioactive materials decay. What causes it to disintegrate? Nobody knows? What is known is that a half of the total number will disintegrate in a certain time.
Read this for more info;
Cause and effect went out of favor as a cornerstone of science about the time quantum mechanics was developed. Quantum mechanics is non-deterministic with events occurring randomly. Within the context of quantum mechanics, there is no reason or cause for an atom to decay at one time and not at another. The rise of quantum mechanics and the decline in the prominence of cause and effect are probably indeed cause and effect. However, even outside quantum mechanics there are problems with cause and effect. Much of physics, as Russell observed, does not explicitly use cause and effect. The equations work equally well forwards or backwards, deriving the past from present as much as the future from the past. Indeed, the equations of physics can even propagate spatially sideways rather than temporally forwards or backwards.
http://www.quantumdiaries.org/2012/06/08/cause-and-effect/

Also read up on virtual particles, they pop in and out of existence without any known reason or cause;
Virtual particles are subatomic particles that form out of "nothing" (vacuum fields conceptually analogous to lines of force between magnetic poles) for extremely short periods of time and then disappear again. Such particles permeate space, mediate particle decay, and mediate the exchange of the fundamental forces (electromagnetic, weak, strong, and—in accord with quantum theory—gravititational forces). Virtual particles are real and have measurable effects, but the same uncertainty principle that allows them to come into existence dictates that they cannot be directly observed.

Read more: Virtual Particles - Uncertainty, Short, Energy, and Principle - JRank Articles http://science.jrank.org/pages/7195/Virtual-Particles.html#ixzz4Sqvg7fZH
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Seun:

Elements of evolution have been demonstrated in laboratories. For example, we've seen how bacteria can evolve to resist antibiotics. Watch:

smh undecided undecided

An often cited example is that of antibiotic resistance in bacteria. It is purported that bacteria, through mutations, habituate to antibiotics. However, as the following quote asserts, what genuinely occurs is an information loss—not a gain: “In no kenned case is antibiotic resistance the result of incipient information. There are several ways where an information loss can confer resistance” (Confuting Evolution, Jonathan Sarfati).

A simple analogy: Imagine all of the components needed for a functioning dimmable light. There are electricity, wires, a potentiometer , a switch and a light bulb. These were all designed to function in a concrete way. If the contrivance controlling the flow of electricity were abstracted from the system, the light would get much more effulgent. The room appears better lit and it seems akin to the entire system has ameliorated with the loss of a contrivance (information). This may seem akin to an amendment.

However, the one who designed the system would ken that this change was stressing the system. Each component was designed to handle a certain amount of electricity. While the boost in current may not appear to be a quandary at first, over time, the circuit will overload and stop functioning thoroughly. So is the case with mutations. Albeit something may appear to be an amelioration (as in the case with antibiotic-resistant bacteria), the overall “health” of the organism is diminished.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by xolomonstrides(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
What is the difference between adaptation and evolution as it relates to homo sapiens?
What is the reason for evolution and adaptation?
What was the reason for the evolution of homo sapiens?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.