Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (38632 Views)

Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by gurunlocker: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
That's what Bubu and his INEC turns Nigeria election into....
Democracy and fair election died last year

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jafar1:
IF ONLY PDP HELD ALL ELECTIONS THE WAY APC ARE DOING NOW, PDP WILL RULE FOREVER

Son, how old were you in 2003 and 2007. Please stop displaying high level of naivety on the internet!!

2 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by richidinho(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by engrflames: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by ripbubu: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Evil apc

3 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by austinesteve(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Speechless

2 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by ripbubu: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
divinecode101:

Son, how old were you in 2003 and 2007. Please stop displaying high level of naivety on the internet!!
old man shut up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by nairaman66(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jafar1:

Even if this is true, PDP did worse!! They took Nigeria to another level of corruption and public vices like kidnapping and created the monster called Boko haram!

4 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by kollykolly: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
ovadozes:
Every politician from Rivers is a tout
You are right. The rogues are not ready for Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by morscino: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is d height of Junk journalism,why make such grievious allegations with no tangible evidence,no pictures or video to back it up.
Even if it's true,d politician/party involved would easily deny it,we need better journalism in this country,too many fake news outlets flying around.

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by rrikado(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
those PDP wailers are saying rubbish, when wine did dat in 2015 u didn't complain.u people are evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by kollykolly: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
ripbubu:
Evil apc
Lol so you want APC to fold its arm while Wike is becoming government on his own? You are not funny. While what is happening is condemnable, I can also see it as last resort by the APC. Wike has been tolerated enough he can't be bigger than this country.

4 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
ripbubu:
old man shut up

I am sure you are referring to people in your home
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Ofornaira: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Jonathan see were your corwardice has landed us? You shouldnt have handed over to these demons angry sad
my guy u should not painc. U c with this their massive rigging, they cannot still win. APC wants to use obasanjos style. They fail to understand that people are wiser now than objs era.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Corrinthians(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
We can now see how these corpers actively assist and participate in the rigging of elections. When shhit hits the fan, theyd blame everyone else but their useless and selfush selves.

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by asha9: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Just negodi ndia.. cool

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by ihatesycophant(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Where are the materials for voting and the people thronging in to vote? I refused to be part of the kingdom of the gullible. Voting is taking place in a place and no single sign of voting material, a sane reporter should have even snapped INEC's voting cabinet showing green, white and green or the INEC ad-hoc staff stationed inside. The reporter no try at all. See array of gullible taking it raw in hook line and sinker.

4 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Bishop4real: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
gurunlocker:
That's what Bubu and his INEC turns Nigeria election into....

Democracy and fair election died last year

So you mean you enjoyed "democracy" & "fair elections" since 1999 till last year abi?

3 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by bettercreature(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jafar1:
PDP started it,i am sure you remember what happened in Rivers state in 2015
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by QMNIX: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
I don't want to give credence to this article. The clamour for violence in River state is largely due to our Judiciary system. The moment Wike got away with the dubious verdict from the supreme Court, this single act already justify blood shedding in Rivers election. No body wants to go to the court because they have lost their credence.
Assuming Justice was served on Wike and his election victory was annulled. Proper election was rescheduled, violence would have been very minimal like other states.
As for Wike, He is simply swallowing his bitter pills. No crocodile tears, you don't expect what was served to the goose to be different from the gander. We need to stop the winner wins all mentality and restore confident in our Judiciary.

4 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by HomeOfMe(f): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ghana held their election yesterday without any troubles. There was no restriction of movements,offices and business places were open,there was no violence. But in nigeria,just ordinary local govt and senatorial re-tim elections they make people stay at home. I now see see the reason why some people calo nigeria a zoo-animal kingdom..

4 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Ikpewe: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
I only see people people discussing. And now show us photos of people voting in the compound.
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by brookz: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Apc are sooo desperate and shameless ooh... 11 apc governors for just 3 senatorial rerun ooh cry
Including d Lizard of Obioma grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Johnnyessence(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
elose:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/217581-riversdecides-voting-holds-inside-apc-leaders-compound-2.html
I will never believe this crook news. This is what they do in ondo state last month reporting fake news around. Magnus Abe have cast his vote since. Infact it was peaceful. We all see it here on nairaland. Infact where he cast his votes is an open place not indoor. Keep posting fake news as if we are novice.

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by SmartMugu: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
adioolayi:
why are these people so desperate
Rivers state = Oil,
Oil = $$$$$$$$$$$$

2 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Okwyjesus(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Realist2:
The desperation of APC and buhari to remain in power is too dangerous for silent, knowing that they have been rejected on popularity.
Buhari is a plague that will destroy Nigeria, unless God intervene.

This is so bad for a govt that chant CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by jimenyo: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
I am not concerned about your desperation,I'm sad it has to be "do or die" affair!

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
OkoyeA1:
There was a Nation.
The country is really bleeding God where are you, what I know that before 2019 elections. I will pray to God to kill all these bad politicians so that won't even see 2019 not to talk of telling people to vote for them. #Operationkillthemall.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by bolinxman: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I will never believe this crook news. This is what they do in ondo state last month reporting fake news around. Magnus Abe have cast his vote since. Infact it was peaceful. We all see it here on nairaland. Infact where he cast his votes is an open place not indoor. Keep posting fake news as if we are novice.
Keep on supporting undemocratic activities blindly.You're in Osun defending someone in River State because of your political affiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by eltalentino(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in holding the election There, provided there was insecurity around the polling the polling units....

PDP Is just crying wolf...

After alll, in 2015, Wike just sat in one corner with patience jonadafttt and wrote names of miscreants and militants and handed over to the INEC to announce as winners..

Wike is a useless man!
Are you just useless? Is this the kind of legacy you want to leave for your children? Pathetic when youth openly support these PDP and APC crooks. Am disgusted

9 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by OkoyeA1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
The country is really bleeding God where are you, what I know that before 2019 elections. I will pray to God to kill all these bad politicians so that won't even see 2019 not to talk of telling people to vote for them. #Operationkillthemall.
I just pray 4 re-colonization

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by DRPMJ(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in holding the election There, provided there was insecurity around the polling the polling units....

PDP Is just crying wolf...

After alll, in 2015, Wike just sat in one corner with patience jonadafttt and wrote names of miscreants and militants and handed over to the INEC to announce as winners..

Wike is a useless man!

Leaders of tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement / Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.