Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (38636 Views)

Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Upritman(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
The same Magnus Abe who voted openly at the designated place in the presence of the whole world is who Premium Times is now accusing of people voting in his compound in broad day without any concrete evidence to such.
Na waoh
Is this the new survival strategy for media houses in Nigeria?
They cook up propaganda and get paid.
Thank God this isn't coning from Sahara Reporters
Where was the voting taking place?
In Abe's bedroom?
Where are the voters queuing up to vote?
Where are the electoral materials?
There is surely an end to this state sponsored lies

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by googlepikins: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tokety7:
Excellent development. Thanks to the chieftain for making his house available for people to exercise their rights. Wike's thugs have made areas designated for voting insecure.
all these ijebu agberos, una no dey mind una own business

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Sunnyja: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is the worst election in the history of this country. As usual narrow minded president will congratulate any APC man declared by a bias INEC. Those of you that keep saying it serves Wike right because of 2015 elections should know that tomorrow it can be your turn.

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Tiffbuxas: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tokety7:
Excellent development. Thanks to the chieftain for making his house available for people to exercise their rights. Wike's thugs have made areas designated for voting insecure.
you need flog

2 Likes

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by azimibraun: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
nairaman66:
Serious allegation! But baseless facts!! No name apart from Magnus Abe... This article is totally trash!
And Magnus Abe voted publicly today...
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by bayelsaowei(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tokety7:
I wish I could stand close to you during elections so that we know how far...your madness knows no bounds..

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by billyG(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
All those junk journalists heating up d polity,where are d voters,d ballot boxes,d ballot papers,where are d inec officials & d securitymen aiding rigging as was alleged where was that house written magnus abe house?when this false news reach wike's ear now he will shout 2 high heaven.
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by dannilegout(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
ovadozes:
Every politician from Rivers is a tout

my brother, u sooooo right

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by mrmatt(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jafar1:
IF ONLY PDP HELD ALL ELECTIONS THE WAY APC ARE DOING NOW, PDP WILL RULE FOREVER

ARE JUST COMING INTO NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by mrmatt(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jafar1:

ARE JUST COMING TO NIGERIA?
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by mrmatt(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jafar1:

ARE YOU JUST COMING TO NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by robosky02(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jafar1:

apc

Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by benzems(m): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by wadetaw202: 3:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Apc are sooo desperate and shameless ooh... 11 apc governors for just 3 senatorial rerun ooh cry

I won't mind fuckingg u all day
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by semasir: 5:27am On Dec 11, 2016
I was happy that I served right after he was inaugurated and thought my service is not in vain in the state but that's another story till date...... So you self follow the Rivers NYSC pension scheme that may never be paid..... grin

andersonbaba:
sp premium times too has joined the gang. I expected constructive journalism and not this. How can a picture of people signify that an election is going on in his house. # No Picture of Ballotpaper, INEC staff and other electoral materials. How I wish Wike used the money wasted on this propaganda to pay the corpers he promised since over a year now.
yeye dey smell
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by nom44311: 6:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Diamondqueen:
Call me a coward but I'll never do these two things in Nigeria

1. Vote
2. Protest
U will live long..
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Diamondqueen(f): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2016
nom44311:
U will live long..
God don sign am.
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by MrSly(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2016
andersonbaba:
sp premium times too has joined the gang. I expected constructive journalism and not this. How can a picture of people signify that an election is going on in his house. # No Picture of Ballotpaper, INEC staff and other electoral materials. How I wish Wike used the money wasted on this propaganda to pay the corpers he promised since over a year now.
yeye dey smell

Perhaps their journalism is more constructive than your reasoning if you think that people would be allowed to freely take pics or even bring out any gadget in such an illegal setting. The report must have been relayed by a secret agent of Premium time who risked going there incognito.
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by mistersle3m(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Brainless Mofo
Tokety7:
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Jonathan see were your corwardice has landed us? You shouldnt have handed over to these demons angry sad
aswear. the gentleman style of politics is where I'm angry with Jonathan.
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by Roadmike(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in holding the election There, provided there was insecurity around the polling the polling units....

PDP Is just crying wolf...

After alll, in 2015, Wike just sat in one corner with patience jonadafttt and wrote names of miscreants and militants and handed over to the INEC to announce as winners..

Wike is a useless man!
Re: Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times by winningwinner(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
andersonbaba:
yeye dey smell
That's why they are better journalists! You don't give out all you have for a case, you hold back some for the judgement day. They are waiting for you to take up the matter so that they will disgrace you and your people with the facts. If you say the picture is not enough, go to court and they will be glad to meet you there.
Maturity in journalism profession is not measured by the amount of information you can divulge in a given period, but how well you are able to manage information within your disposal.
I am ashamed there are so many half-baked and baby-journalists in the social media today. My advice is that you should learn to grow up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video / Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.