Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (478508 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Zeeney24: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2017
rollUP:
Pls can u explain what this regularization thing is all about and how to go about it. Thanks
go to ur profile,click on my usage, then click on check status.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Zeeney24: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2017
maduebulem:

Yes, I have done mine
please how did u go about the registration, can u explain. thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2017
pls 4 those dat v completed dia registration process, after submitting copies of ur certificates to jamb office did u get any email or inbox from jamb saying u v successfully submitted ur forms

someone said we should and I still haven't gotten any.
really need to knw
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mamziii(f): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2017
please what are those things you submitted in jamb office?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2017
hello peepz can i apply for an engineering DE with my national diploma in statistics upper credit FED POLY
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2017
can I use my reg number even if it is showing the admission of my first choice of institution instead of the second which I later went for?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Abeg you guys on the know should try and be answering others too..

I have asked more than 3 questions without any answers..

Please, is it too late to start the regularization this week??

sorry abt dat bruv, if ur school is very fast in processing tinz, den its not too late, cos i heard jamb de is closing on the 12th of Aug, dunno if it's true or not. betastill u can do it by urself, pay 10k online and take the form to ur school for ur registra signature, after den take it to any jamb office to submit, den wait till u get jamb's congrat mssg on ur email, including ur new reg no. i hope i av helped?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Please how do I do it myself, after signing at the school??, my school is not fast .. Please I need info on how to get it done my self jamb office is not that far from me.. Thanks..

After signing at ur school, take that form to the nearest jamb office very close to u, and wait till u get ur new reg no via email. i hope u get it?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
rollUP:
Pls can u explain what this regularization thing is all about and how to go about it. Thanks

check ur email sir
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2017
rollUP:
Bro how can one do the regularization. What is the procedure and cost?

regularisation cost 14k
Breakdown

online payment on jamb website = 10k
sum schools does n sum doesnt collect additional fee (processing fee) = 3k
Cafe services (or u can do it ursef, if ure very competent) = 1k
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Acecube:
can I use my reg number even if it is showing the admission of my first choice of institution instead of the second which I later went for?

i aint sure, but u can risk it, since it was given to u by jamb, dey need the reg no just to be sure u didnt falsify ur previous result u wanna use to apply for DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by prime5052(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
please....is it safe to take both jamb utme and direct entry this year? i sat for jamb utme and i also have an IJMB result which i wish to use in applying for direct entry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
My fellow Nairalanders, pls let us cultivate the habit of replying other fellow's chat or questions

#OneLove

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
OK thanks I saw 10k in my profile for the Regularization fee. But pls wat do u mean by SOME SCHOOL COLLECT ADDITIONAL FEE. Also payment for the Regularization fee does it have a deadline.
peterHolly:

regularisation cost 14k
Breakdown

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
prime5052:
please....is it safe to take both jamb utme and direct entry this year? i sat for jamb utme and i also have an IJMB result which i wish to use in applying for direct entry
Everybody just dey ask dis same question... guy no one knows yet nd m nt sure anyone has taken d risk to do it yet...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by shadyshine: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
I want to apply via DE into LASU chemical and polymer engr dpt I had my ND in Chemical engineering 3.2 Upper credit in Auchi poly
1. What are my chances?
2. I didn't apply to d department via jamb checked my admission status with d jamb reg no it states no admission. How do I go about regularisation?
3. I am in Lagos and my school is an vacation must I go there for the registrar signature?
PLEASE I NEED INFO ASAP
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
peterHolly:

sorry abt dat bruv, if ur school is very fast in processing tinz, den its not too late, cos i heard jamb de is closing on the 12th of Aug, dunno if it's true or not. betastill u can do it by urself, pay 10k online and take the form to ur school for ur registra signature, after den take it to any jamb office to submit, den wait till u get jamb's congrat mssg on ur email, including ur new reg no. i hope i av helped?
Thanks very much..
My school is not that fast in processing things.. But if I submit the form to jamb office, approximately how many days will it take them to send my new reg number??

And I was also thinking, can't I take a photocopy of the signed regularization form to the CBT centre as evidence of.payment for registration??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
. Thanks
peterHolly:

regularisation cost 14k
Breakdown

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
shadyshine:
I want to apply via DE into LASU chemical and polymer engr dpt I had my ND in Chemical engineering 3.2 Upper credit in Auchi poly
1. What are my chances?
2. I didn't apply to d department via jamb checked my admission status with d jamb reg no it states no admission. How do I go about regularisation?
3. I am in Lagos and my school is an vacation must I go there for the registrar signature?
PLEASE I NEED INFO ASAP

as far as regularisation is concern u must because that's the only proof that u re a student of the school. and u av to find a way of getting ur registrar signature first of all pay ur 10k for regularisation dn take ur indeminity for ur registrar to sign find a way of getting him even if it is to get his number bcus it is important and the d.e form sale is ending in the 12th so u gotta act fast before jamb will regularise u after u must av signed the form and submitted it might take anoda one week Wich means u av one week to register that's if u are able to get ur registrar this week. wish u the best bro . and abt lasu ur chances are good bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by prime5052(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
GreatAchiever1:
Everybody just dey ask dis same question... guy no one knows yet nd m nt sure anyone has taken d risk to do it yet...

Lolz...i'l jxt wait till m sure then, nor be me dem go use do example.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
mamziii:
please what are those things you submitted in jamb office?

1; state of origin
2;birth certificate
3;primary school certificate
4;secondary school certificate
5;Testimonial
6;first jamb UTME slip
7;Admission letter in to d institute where u obtained ur A level
8;A level result/statement of result
9; D.e slip
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Reylwane: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sum1 should help me,av done by d.e registration on monday where my ond reg no is not been taken becoz it was not regularize so i chose other diploma option and i was registered so nw jamb av send me an email ryt now congratulating me about the regularization av done sinx last two month i thought they wont send me d new reg no dat is y i went ahead to do d registration b4, so wat do u tink i should do ryt now
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fvfcvdfgf(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please can someone without his/her statement of result yet at hand apply?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Reylwane:
Sum1 should help me,av done by d.e registration on monday where my ond reg no is not been taken becoz it was not regularize so i chose other diploma option and i was registered so nw jamb av send me an email ryt now congratulating me about the regularization av done sinx last two month i thought they wont send me d new reg no dat is y i went ahead to do d registration b4, so wat do u tink i should do ryt now
Did you say you registered with other diploma option?? I thought people said it was impossible..

Was your OND result not scanned??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
prime5052:
YES !
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Reylwane: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yes,it was scaned
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sirqeeboi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
EmperorBasil:

1; state of origin
2;birth certificate
3;primary school certificate
4;secondary school certificate
5;Testimonial
6;first jamb UTME slip
7;Admission letter in to d institute where u obtained ur A level
8;A level result/statement of result
9; D.e slip

Sorry. .is that WHAT JAMB ask you to submit or u just submit all this ur self shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
sirqeeboi:

Sorry. .is that WHAT JAMB ask you to submit or u just submit all this ur self shocked lipsrsealed

Truth z while I was still doing my own registration I saw a guy show was done n was going to submit his so I just scanned d list of documents he was going to submit. and wen I went to submit mine d woman at d jamb office glanced through d documents I was submiting and didn't complain.
to cut d long story short " it is better to submit more dan wat z required of u dan not to submit all dat z required of u"

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
EmperorBasil:

1; state of origin 2;birth certificate 3;primary school certificate 4;secondary school certificate 5;Testimonial 6;first jamb UTME slip 7;Admission letter in to d institute where u obtained ur A level 8;A level result/statement of result 9; D.e slip
I only summit 1,2,3,8,9
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
sirqeeboi:

lols abeg u ask am well o like wenti jamb wan use ur testimonial and primary School certificate do lols
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tollicin:

I only summit 1,2,3,8,9

you could still be on track
lyk I said "d woman at jamb office just glanced through d documents she didn't really pay any serious attention to d stuffs I was submiting"
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Invisibleojay(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (230) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.