Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Yahya's Hubris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahya's Hubris (475 Views)

Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng / Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahya's Hubris by lambros(f): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hi, my name is Yahya.
I'm the one with the pestle looking clothing accessory.
I am against the west and their influence on the world but in this picture you'd see me so excited and shaking the hand of the out-going leader of the west (If Democrats finally accept that Trump won ).
Last year, just around this time I declared The Gambia an Islamic Republic because Christianity is a western vice for re-colonization.
I've been in power for 22 years, don't say it's too long. How long has the queen of England been on the throne?
I constantly suppress opposition and jail those who are too stubborn, why? Because the West wants to invade The Gambia through them. I will not take it!
Who says I don't conduct elections in The Gambia, just like my brother Mugabe, I win all elections. In fact in 2011 I won by a whopping 71.54%!
So I recently allowed Barrow run against me this December. I mean, Barrow, a common security guard somewhere in London.
Oh sorry, he was a security guard.
I even decided to be a good sportsman, I released 19 opposition prisoners including Darboe.
Darboe ran against me in 2011 and of course he lost. I jailed him a few years later, how dare he.
Now Barrow, please don't confuse this name with wheelbarrow, the name is just Barrow.
Barrow won the election I held on the 1st of December 2016. I couldn't believe it. They called it one of the biggest upsets in elections in West Africa. I don't know why they said one of. It was the biggest upset.
I thought of options, the a brother came to mind.
Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria after conceding defeat to Kunu drinking General and coupist turned Democrat who has now run Nigeria to the ground, was hailed a hero.
Jonathan since then has been worshipped both by supporters and by a section of haters. He has been on a world tour since then delivering speeches and monitoring elections.
So I said to myself Yahya, this is your time! You gon shine when you gon shine, yea!
I called this Barrow man, I even let them show it on live TV, I conceded defeat and was getting ready for my coronation as the Hero of Democracy in The Gambia.
Bags packed and ready to go, I was waiting for my first call to come and deliver a speech on "Democracy In Africa" or "Africa; Many Untapped Potentials"
Imagine my disappointment when instead of a call I got news reports that Barrow and co want to put me in jail.
The guy that wrote this is a clown! for the complete literature check here

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Count Police Out Of Politics – IGP Idris / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi At Their Traditional Wedding / Corruption In Power Sector: Senate Vows To Unravel How N213bn power Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.