Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,940 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition (1559 Views)

Vagina Of A Woman Is Poisonous, Wash With Alcohol Or Spirit Before Sucking / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Airforce1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
I started off my life the rough way

from drugs to women. Later i stepped up further to alcohol and puffing cigar.

I was lucky to get out of the strangle hold of drugs now this spirit of alcoholism wont go away.

tried so many times to quit but not easy.

I'm still in my 20's and scared this rough life could affect me sometime in life..

have you been able to conquer alcoholism?

how did you do it?
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by dacovajnr: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pele
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Iamkingzlee, come teach this dude how to drink Smirnoff grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by falconey(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin

airforce Baba your problem don dey big pass naija own ooo
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by goshikid: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
this boy

undecided
I said it earlier, this dude is under the influence of some terrestrial power beyond his might

3 Likes

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by accountbalance: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Alcohol subtraction is the solution.

On a serious note, you'll find your answers in health section.
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Defaramade(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
undecided

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by goshikid: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
undecided

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
undecided

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by yorhmienerd(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
OP though

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by babs50g: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
@airforce1. One of the ways to Conquer is to dissociates from friends that are dipsomaniac- heavy drinkers , once u are able to to do that u will experience gradual decrease and u could also know that the health implication is very high . Let me burst ur bubble . Research has showed that it takes the liver 2 hrs to metabolize 20 ml alcohol , how much more when u consume henessy , magic moments, vodka, camus and all that., its all about discipline and taking the plunge when it matters most . Wish u all the best
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by delishpot: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Just stop cold Turkey. Anytime you remember how damaged your liver is gonna get due to excessive alcohol intake, it will give you the strength to stay off the bottle.
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by BiafranBushBoy: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol... @ Op.
Repent and ask God to free you from alcohol!!
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by RENOWNED2(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Neyoor:
I said it earlier, this dude is under the influence of some terrestrial power beyond his might
Lmao
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nope

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
This would solve your problem easily.

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Airforce1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Maybe if ur brain is exchanged with that of ur Puppy u will have small sense.
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by fidelity09: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Guy you dey craze...must you always come here to spew your personal problem?..do I blame you ? No i only blame ur pman that coudnt hold body for 5 minute if he had, mistakes like you would have been avoided. In oshiomole voice go and die....

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:

give that to your stupid mom and worthless mumu dad

Yet another reason why you should give committing suicide some serious thought. Sincerely my friend, your problem is beyond alcohol. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
It's not a good idea to just stop drinking as this could actually cause more harm than good.
You need to reduce your alcohol intake as well as the strength of what you drink. So if it's spirits you need to reduce the amount by at least say 100mls over two days and switch to low alcohol beer. Exploring why you turn to alcohol/substances might be helpful. The road to recovery is not always smooth but it gets easier the longer you stay on it. You will have good days and bad days it happens. Above all please start taking Thiamine and Vitamin B Co Strong tablets. The absorption of these vitamins suffers terribly when someone drinks.
I am not going to be unkind and assume you post things for effect maybe you do maybe you do not either way alcoholism affects people and it is a real problem that's often ignored.

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by WebSurfer(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Airforce1:

na wa o..

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Nawa for y0u o0o angry
!
!
!
X'creatorâ„¢ cool
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by thowbie7ven(m): 12:53am On Dec 11, 2016
keep drinking acid bro...acid will neutralise the alcohol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by mrcrabs(m): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
undecided
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by LoveDecay(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Your addicted to alcohol because the brand you consume is cheap ...... idiot

If your hustling "succesfully" , you no go wan shack sef because you be to busy thinking of your next move......

switch to wine ... beer smells and tastes like piss except guiness. cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by adaksbullet: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2016
Airforce1:
angry angry angry whrs his the moods wen we are Ned him? angry angry angry
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by lalaponcus(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2016
[url][/url]
Airforce1:
I started off my life the rough way

from drugs to women. Later i stepped up further to alcohol and puffing cigar.

I was lucky to get out of the strangle hold of drugs now this spirit of alcoholism wont go away.

tried so many times to quit but not easy.

I'm still in my 20's and scared this rough life could affect me sometime in life..

have you been able to conquer alcoholism?

how did you do it?

http://www.christiandrugrehab.com/alcohol-abuse/is-there-any-way-for-me-to-stop-drinking/

And may I advise you stop asking for peoples opinion on this platform because it's sickening to know that they take ever for granted.
Try and join an online support group, preferably those Abroad or the church. They would help you all along the way.
Goodluck sir
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition by Warhawk(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Fool!!
Die Already!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew - A Masturbator Is Worse Than A Fornicator. / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.