Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS (77823 Views)

Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / BREAKING : Army Stops Wike From Entering Phalga Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
The People of Ikwerre Local Government most especially the women were seen sitting on the floor directly infront of their Local Government council's gate which is also used as the collation centre in order to resist any form of rigging by political parties. According to reports, this happened after alleged manhandling of the residents by security operatives.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/rivers-rerun-see-what-ikwerre-woman-did.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
more

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
these women sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by dainformant(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
no taking of chances...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Sleekydee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
APC the Rigger...well they learnt n perfected PDP's craft...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by ufuosman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fear of the unknown

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Chrisbriss: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
What amaechi is doing only.shows desperation.. Buhari has kept mute to the evil that has been happening in rivers state since yesterday because its perpetrated by his goons... for anyone that would quote me and say wike.did same during his time as miniters.. before u talk.. leme talk.. wike didn't go about with army or sars.. he didn't hijack ballot box... he didn't force himself on rivers state... smh..

216 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
The situation makes me laugh, you can smell apc desperation from borno undecided . Amaechi is the only apc top gun that hasn't delivered, so he must do something by hook or crook

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by yrret: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sometimes I begin to ask my solitude self, why the hell do politicians conduct elections knowing the enormous power they can still use in manipulating what they(politicians) harbour, as for me; its just waste of time and finance.

They could probably come on air and announced who to bestow power on, rather than assigning a name called "INEC" which they use to spray money and inflict pains on the citizenry. Looking at the mayhem and emotional camatose probably going on between brothers, sisters, father's of an ancient united ethnic groups bugging down the unity of rivers people all in the name of Elections is enough to hate anybody called politician

Our political leaders should spare us the time, finance and hate. Announce what pleases their greedy plan since we the masses have gradually become traditional slaves for their quest and put fragile lives to danger by means of trying to vote or defend a vote we neither benefit from.

I hate politics the very first day i heard a councillor trying to poison his opponent.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Qmerit(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
[[s]quote author=Chrisbriss post=51812786]What amaechi is doing only.shows desperation.. Buhari has kept mute to the evil that has been happening in rivers state since yesterday because its perpetrated by his goons... for anyone that would quote me and say wike.did same during his time as miniters.. before u talk.. leme talk.. wike didn't go about with army or sars.. he didn't hijack ballot box... he didn't force himself on rivers state... smh.. [/q[/s]uote]

Cry Amaechi an Ocean shwsssssss

23 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by dunkem21(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by fratermathy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Make dem stay there na. No wahala..

Everybody don rig their own so let's wait for the best rigger.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Ekpekus(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nigeria matter tire person joor

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by leofab(f): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Useless nation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Cloud007: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
I guessed everyone in rivers has this militancy attitude undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Mosesoly(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ameachi if these women should use their br**st to lay a curse on you, it will catch you look at what you are making them pass through,they don't want you, you are still threatening them with military power

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Dcomrade(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is good since security operatives can no longer secure ballot boxes. grin

But :

The sad thing is that you won't see the wives of those contesting there.. .... undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Catastrophe1: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
That's good
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Lilprincey(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Imagine this conversation between God and Ezekiel...

God: Ezekiel can any free and fair election be conducted in Rivers?

Ezekiel: Papa God i respect u o. But this one go hard well well o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by jeylord20: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmmm this looks serious

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Ayoswit(f): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
k
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by michoim(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
The only 5 people sitting down on the floor, now represent the whole Ikwerre LAG. Amechi himself is an Ikwerre man, he has his own overwhelming supporters, so don't deceive people .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by laurel03(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
the politicians family are in abroad....
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Lorddozzy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
creamylicious:
help me with any money doubling scheme that would yield profit from now till next week ..... hardships biting hard
Bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Odani: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sleekydee:
APC the Rigger...well they learnt n perfected PDP's craft...

Only when u perfect ur English

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by bonechamberlain(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chrisbriss:
What amaechi is doing only.shows desperation.. Buhari has kept mute to the evil that has been happening in rivers state since yesterday because its perpetrated by his goons... for anyone that would quote me and say wike.did same during his time as miniters.. before u talk.. leme talk.. wike didn't go about with army or sars.. he didn't hijack ballot box... he didn't force himself on rivers state... smh..
it's just pure madness angry and to think amaechi is just doing all these to show wike he is powerful is just disheartening, cause I know this election is just about childish show of force not even by apc but by amaechi. Smh

When u see that they are from the same state, same local govt u begin to wonder if amaechi is ok, if Rivers is destroyed who benefits and who gains. You can imagine Kano state Governor leaving Kano to incite violence in Rivers when. He knows such can never happen in the north

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by akoeli(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
leofab:
Useless nation
which you're part of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by undefeated(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
STILL SPILLING YOUR BLOOD FOR SOMEONE THAT CARES LESS IF YOU EXIST OR NOT, THEIR CHILDREN ARE FAR AWAY IN FOREIGN LAND
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by drshrewd: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Scannews___nonsense PDP blog site grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.