Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS (77851 Views)

Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / BREAKING : Army Stops Wike From Entering Phalga Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Chrisbriss: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2016
ahbaycity:

Wike did more than that, that I can tell you authoritatively, and still doing it, the only truth in Nigeria election is the best RIGGERS always WIN,

Any prove??.. either written or pictorial
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Chrisbriss: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2016
oganamaster:
Will you keep quiet?

Hehehe... yes sir lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Chrisbriss: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2016
ajani1978:
No election during his tenure as a minister. At the same time wike use Army to force himself enter new stadium for campaign

He is a bonified son of PH.. and is entitled to that.. how come he released the same stadium to APC dree of charge??

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by wokomabest(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2016
Cloud007:
I guessed everyone in rivers has this militancy attitude undecided
be reasonable atimes
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by lonelydora: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Cloud007:
I guessed everyone in rivers has this militancy attitude undecided

You are very correct. When I hear Rivers indigenes talk, I just pity them in my mind. They are not yet civilized. Even my co workers behave like militants.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by networkrecharg: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2016

WHO PAID THIS WOMEN... SEE WHAT MONEY IS CAUSING...

MOTHERS LOOSING VALUE FOR POLITICIANS

Mosesoly:
Ameachi if these women should use their br**st to lay a curse on you, it will catch you look at what you are making them pass through,they don't want you, you are still threatening them with military power
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Gaskia: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2016
I can't understand why some people will plan actions that are capable of instigating violence and turn around to project those who dare to resist as ' violent '.

Where INEC and security operatives who are expected to be neutral are perceived to be partial, you cannot coerce or blackmail the people not to react in resistance.

Whether state apparatus is manipulated by APC or PDP, it is wrong and it is hypocritic the offenders not to expect a resistance from the offended.

Where are those who were arrested for printing fake serialized INEC result sheets? Who paid money to their account?

Rivers stands for resistance.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Odani: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2016
Sleekydee:

dude, am not following yr drift, which of ur English re u yet to perfect?

Chai e pain am
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by oldninja(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2016
leofab:
Useless nation

Count me and my people out of your 'useless' nation. Not all of us are useless abeg
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by ovu4real: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
i bet you this news can only be gotten from scan news. fools
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
dainformant:
no taking of chances...
aswear. Buhari is a dullard.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
The situation makes me laugh, you can smell apc desperation from borno undecided . Amaechi is the only apc top gun that hasn't delivered, so he must do something by hook or crook
Lol.. dem Don swear for Amaechi ni. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by crackhouse(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
The rich always give the poor false hope and use them to achieve their aim after which they abandon them even if it will take them years to achieve....Then the poor will start crying that they have been used and dumped
.....Mind you, this continues as far as the poor still remain poor cos the poor will continually be used and dumped for a token with the hope that they will become rich one day which the rich know is a mere thought of a poor man cos they know he lacks vision to see him out of poverty.

Note: the same thing will happen in 2019 when our politicians must have devised another means to deceive poor nigerians(who are the majority) into voting them into power by making promises and keeping their hope alive only to make them grumble later as if they learnt no lesson from their past.

Just look at the way these women are risking their lives just because of one idiotic politician that must have promised then heaven and earth if he/she wins...and they are there in the dark with the hope of have a better days ahead only to be faced with more hardship on the long run if the idiot eventually wins.

...Nigerians are complaining of buhari and hunger today meanwhile when APC must have rolled out their plans to keep their hopes alive they will vote the criminals again forgetting what they are passing through now.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by leofab(f): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
GenBuhari:
a nation is made by its people. So the people of whom you are one, are useless?
Are you also useless?
yes but not as much as you..
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by leofab(f): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
akoeli:
which you're part of
yes you inclusive
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by ukenke: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Poor Ikwerre women perhaps working for the money shared to them to 'resist' rigging. Poverty is a curse.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
I am not useless , you should speak for yourself. Perhaps next time, think twice before generalising.
leofab:
yes but not as much as you..
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by kana111(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Carry on, Mr Amaechi
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by rimijoshua(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chrisbriss:
What amaechi is doing only.shows desperation.. Buhari has kept mute to the evil that has been happening in rivers state since yesterday because its perpetrated by his goons... for anyone that would quote me and say wike.did same during his time as miniters.. before u talk.. leme talk.. wike didn't go about with army or sars.. he didn't hijack ballot box... he didn't force himself on rivers state... smh..
shutup I served in rivers,he did d same wen jonathan was in power
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Chrisbriss: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
rimijoshua:
shutup I served in rivers,he did d same wen jonathan was in power

Stop showcasing ur stupidy here... get a life or get out of my.comment... he dis tye same and no public outcry.. stop supporting evil that would hunt u one day
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by bestgift4ever(f): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nigerians and their bloody politics, it all about rigging of election and killing. God is watching ooh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Bayelsa Adopts Own Flag, Coat Of Arms And Anthem / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.