Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

# I Don't Just Get It # ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / # I Don't Just Get It # ??? (832 Views)

Ladies Forget It When He Loses Interest, Just Get Going. / Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# I Don't Just Get It # ??? by Noblewhiz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
*i don't just geht it..
# WHY DO MEN KNEEL., embarassed when proposing to a lady. undecided
Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by ObioratheBully: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
They don't want to be rejected..

They're apparently begging the woman to marry them..

Begging someone to come and stay in your house, eat your food, spend your money, give you headache, tell you dry unnecessary gossip, and watch that annoying zeeworld day and night.. Mtxheew..

Me I have kneel issues, I can't kneel

3 Likes

Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by nepapole(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Noblewhiz:
*i don't just geht it..
I tire ooo... I like to be an agent of change in this regard. Me go suspend for air.

2 Likes

Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by Noblewhiz(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
ObioratheBully:

Begging someone to come and stay in your house, eat your food, spend your money, give you headache, tell you dry unnecessary gossip, and watch that annoying zeeworld day and night.. Mtxheew..

I tel u
Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by Bluezy13(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
It is simply gentlemanly and makes the lady feel in-charge.

The posts above are from immature minds

2 Likes

Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by Afonjas: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Noblewhiz:
*i don't just geht it..

Women are precious
Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by Sexxkillz: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
To make her feel special.

She isn't just any woman, she's the woman of your dreams. Dreams enough that you want to spend the rest of your life with her. . . waking up beside her every day. You want her to remember that day that you didn't give a fuck_ about who was watching when you got your knees dirty to ask her to marry you. A special woman deserves a special gesture. You are proud as a man, but you want her to know that she matters most to you and you can set pride aside even for a few minutes, to make her smile and create a lasting memory of your proposal.

It's not really necessary. . .but when you remember that her happiness is your happiness, and seeing her smile melts your heart, you'll actually then realize that every gesture you make to this special lady, is fucking worth it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by Catalyst4real: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
We men are super-smart. Yeah we can kneel and make a woman feel uplifted, adored, like an idol. But at the end of the day, we all know who's Boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2016
A sign of respect and readiness
x'creatorâ„¢ cool
Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2016
ObioratheBully:

knee*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by Noblewhiz(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Really..but i Dont Still get it.. undecided
Re: # I Don't Just Get It # ??? by Opakan2: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
why will you get it.. ehnn why?

I think it's to press her mumu button.. though some still say No if they are not into the guy

I agree with a poster above., women are special if you meet the right deserving one

(1) (Reply)

Am I Cursed!!! / Is This A Case Of "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover"? / Signs She Is Obviously Interested In You [LEARN TODAY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.