Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Swear Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Swear Am Confused (950 Views)

I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear Am Confused by osmodes(m): 5:12am On Dec 11, 2016
When i was in my second year, she has was a finalist. Now am a graduate and we av been dating for 6months. No sex no kissing.

On Wednesday, I was trying to cuddle her and I discover she was wearing bombom.

I asked her why, she couldn't give me a convincing answer. Now she is opting out because I will b going for service next month and she knew I love as*s so I might date another girl now that I know she has been carrying fake as*s.

Too bad I let her know what I like about her, now she seems not to trust me even though I like her (fake) as*s but I love her too. Now I can't help letting her go. Any clue on what to do?
Re: I Swear Am Confused by RENOWNED2(m): 5:42am On Dec 11, 2016
This One Pass Me cheesy
Re: I Swear Am Confused by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 11, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: I Swear Am Confused by McBrooklyn(m): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2016

Re: I Swear Am Confused by Tallesty1(m): 6:07am On Dec 11, 2016
I can feel the confusion from here
Re: I Swear Am Confused by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 11, 2016
grin

Now, op.... Where can I get tat bombom coz I got a flat one too.. cheesy

I juz really need to upgrade my "backyard" grin
Re: I Swear Am Confused by Khd95(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Op,dont go to service then,since u cant afford to let her go
Re: I Swear Am Confused by Khd95(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Now, op.... Where can I get tat bombom coz I got a flat one too.. cheesy

I juz really need to upgrade my "backyard" grin
go obalende under bridge or aswani marketsadgrin
Re: I Swear Am Confused by goshikid: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2016
osmodes:
When i was in my second year, she has was a finalist. Now am a graduate and we av been dating for 6months. No sex no kissing.

On Wednesday, I was trying to cuddle her and I discover she was wearing bombom.

I asked her why, she couldn't give me a convincing answer. Now she is opting out because I will b going for service next month and she knew I love as*s so I might date another girl now that I know she has been carrying fake as*s.

Too bad I let her know what I like about her, now she seems not to trust me even though I like her (fake) as*s but I love her too. Now I can't help letting her go. Any clue on what to do?

is this real life? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Swear Am Confused by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2016
No sex, not even kissing for six months, and you just discovered that she wears a bum padding TO BED.

And yet, somehow you're the one who ends up having to "beg" her not to leave?

Having a likeness for bōoty is no excuse to play stūpid. Dey there may fake nyansh dey confuse you.
Re: I Swear Am Confused by firstking01(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2016
A graduate??, with these kind of grammatical blunders?...Most times i wonder the kind of school some of you graduated from.

1 Like

Re: I Swear Am Confused by goshikid: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
A graduate??, with these kind of grammatical blunders?...Most times i wonder the kind of school some of you graduate from.
CHAIIII...!! I Kant Take This shocked

Re: I Swear Am Confused by Young03(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2016
OP UR LECTURER MUST SEE THIS

WHICH SCHOOL U GRADUATE FROM?
MEHN UR ENGLISH NA DIE
TO THE TOPIC

UR A FOOL AND U KNOWS THAT

1 Like

Re: I Swear Am Confused by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2016
grin
Re: I Swear Am Confused by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2016
Am confused als0 grin
Lemme see if the p0ster bel0w will be q00d to q0 on this serious matter.
X'CREATOR™ cool
Re: I Swear Am Confused by banme(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2016
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart / The Real 99 Facts About Guys That Girls Don't Know!. So Girls Please Read This * / Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.