Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends (854 Views)

Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by onyekachee(f): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Hello guys,I have this friend from way back school that I really like so much,in fact I call her my best friend,I accommodated her during our school day's although we contributed money sometimes for feeding but she didn't pay a dime with me for accommodation,there is something about her I dislike,she doesn't like spending,even when she comes to visit me at my family house she would come empty handed,there was a time I yabbed her 'aunty aka gum,them no dey see your money chop'? she will just smile over it,when I ask her to send me ordinary 100 naira card,she will say yes ma,I won't hear from her after a long time
she recently called me that they ceized her goods she bought from cotonou which worths over 300k,asked me to assist her with 30k,I was shocked that she had such amount l but when you ask her for something you won't see her break light

Guys in the house how do you cope with such friends?
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by Young03(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2016
tongue
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by dikerebel(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2016
today nah sunday you no day go church

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2016
How do you cope with friends that emotionally blackmail you to help should be the sub-topic...

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by littlewonders: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Find their weakness and use it against them, shekina!!
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by Tallesty1(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2016
I think I am one of the stingy friends but the funny part is that most of the people that think I am stingy cannot remember the last time they gave me something.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by voyy: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2016
you spend wisel wen she is wit u or buy tins for urself alone wen she is around, cos she will never be dere for u wen u nid her assistance.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by firstking01(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2016
I had one room mate like that though in his own case he was abjectly broke that's why i didn't complain sha...but in my life i hate stingy people, lerrit be you sincerely don't have than i 'll understand, rather than you having and hurding it, i 'll just discharge you in my life cos i'm this type of person that allows people feel whatever i have but the moment i percieve you'd wanna capitalise on that and become a parasite i ditch you.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2016
onyekachee:
Hello guys,I have this friend from way back school that I really like so much,in fact I call her my best friend,I accommodated her during our school day's although we contributed money sometimes for feeding but she didn't pay a dime with me for accommodation,there is something about her I dislike,she doesn't like spending,even when she comes to visit me at my family house she would come empty handed,there was a time I yabbed her 'aunty aka gum,them no dey see your money chop'? she will just smile over it,when I ask her to send me ordinary 100 naira card,she will say yes ma,I won't hear from her after a long time
she recently called me that they ceized her goods she bought from cotonou which worths over 300k,asked me to assist her with 30k,I was shocked that she had such amount l but when you ask her for something you won't see her break light

I have a friend exactly like this.. Her stinginess is on top... She won't spend anything every time we hangout... Tho she's sweet ..
Thank goodness she moved to other country..
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by Goldenheart(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2016
onyekachee:

common among females.
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2016
Its a natural feature in w0men. Secondly, she has n0 bit for you and will be very rare for her t0 gav0ur favour yur request smiley
X'CREATORâ„¢ cool
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by Fidelismaria: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2016
well wat can i say

neva experienced it before

gat no stingy friends cos i dont make friends tongue tongue tongue

one man mopo wink wink wink
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by TMTR: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2016
I think friendship should be a thing of mutual benefits. If you have a friend who only benefits from you without adding any value to your life. Forget them and move on.

Because I believe friendship should be I benefit from you and you benefit from me.. Anything less than this is parasitic

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends by onyekachee(f): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2016
unclezuma:
How do you cope with friends that emotionally blackmail you to help should be the sub-topic...
alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Prove Of Love! / Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Locks Up Gay Couple, Promised To Release Them. / Developing Strange Feelings For My Tecno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.