Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. (4651 Views)

Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) / Biafra Is Just A Name; They Are Nigerians - Col. Achuzia / IPOB Secretery General, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of ‘biafra’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Mr kettle I hav a broderly advice for ur tribe.The day d igbos will unite without involving d southsouth will b the day the south will wanna unite wit u pipul.

It is just like d case of a fine boy trying to toast a girl he is crazy of,everly if d girl findz out d guy iz crazy abt her,she will start forming but the day he acts as if he doesn't send the girl dat girl will start developing interest 4 d guy.
u guyz have evrytin to build a great nation.u guyz ar good in sports,music,buisness,film making e.t.c so u don't nid one lazy ogogoro drinking tribe.I feel dey nid u guyz more.U guyz shuld stop acting desperate like u ar up to sumtin in dere land ad watch d way dey will wanna attache u guyz.

In actuality,Nnamdi Kanu is the person who has rescusitated this spirit of joining the two regions together as Biafra. Remember since the war the regions have been somewhat just there in relating with each other until 2015 elections. Nnamdi Kanu really rode on that and used it as a uniting factor in bringing together the two regions. Today,IPoB is simply following that script. Until his arrest Nnamdi Kanu had a sizable followership in the SS. Forget propaganda,we SS people listen to him o,it is no coincidence many militant groups were asking for his release. So when you see IPoB yoots like me or Igbo people joining the two it is mostly in the spirit of following the new movement Nnamdi has started. Most guys in my place Anambra are totally against the inclusion of SS in Biafra and because of this refuse to join IPoB. They would say "Anyi a choro ifa unu n'ekönukó with ndi SS",even I for one does not fully support such but then we can't move forward if we keep looking back at the events of '67 - '70. So this time under IPoB,together(SE/SS) we march.
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by darknetcom: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Mr kettle I hav a broderly advice for ur tribe.The day d igbos will unite without involving d southsouth will b the day the south will wanna unite wit u pipul.

It is just like d case of a fine boy trying to toast a girl he is crazy of,everly if d girl findz out d guy iz crazy abt her,she will start forming but the day he acts as if he doesn't send the girl dat girl will start developing interest 4 d guy.
u guyz have evrytin to build a great nation.u guyz ar good in sports,music,buisness,film making e.t.c so u don't nid one lazy ogogoro drinking tribe.I feel dey nid u guyz more.U guyz shuld stop acting desperate like u ar up to sumtin in dere land ad watch d way dey will wanna attache u guyz.

sharrap..we are their brethren...
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by DerideGull(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
xnsandrxns:

You are from Sudan now
It was Israel before
Later Uganda
Now Sudan
Bunch of clowns

There is no doubt you have a comprehension issue.
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by darknetcom: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
kettle84:
the world has changed .The new USA ruled by pro Christian Trump,Anti - Islam the great Russia and other anti jihad nations won't fold their arms for any crushing to happen again.

you can hear Amnesty international issuing reports against Nigeria for the brutal shooting of IPOB members, some EU members have made it loud and clear about the brutality of the Nigerian government and IPOB leaders worldwide are on their toes.

no crushing gonna happen like in the sixties again.

i wouldnt risk it..uno and icc are trying desperatly to keep african nations in their organisations..

african nations want to pull out of all agreements with white-peoples...

it has started..and its only going to get worst for the western-nations...
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by DerideGull(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

When did the so-called "southsouth" creep into socio-political lexicon of the dumbass Nigerian society?
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by kettle84(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2016
SIRmanjar:

state creation was done to divide us. it broke igbo communities and sent them to join Benue, delta and Rivers.so of our people have been so brainwashed until recently to hate and disown their brothers.they bear our names,speak our tongue have everything like us but have been brainwashed to hate their blood.

we can't leave our brothers to the mercy of jihadists.

have you asked why the FG refused to site or build ordinary roads or infrastructure in the five states? we understand and know who we are.
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by Afonjas: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2016
iSlayer2:

In actuality,Nnamdi Kanu is the person who has rescusitated this spirit of joining the two regions together as Biafra. Remember since the war the regions have been somewhat just there in relating with each other until 2015 elections. Nnamdi Kanu really rode on that and used it as a uniting factor in bringing together the two regions. Today,IPoB is simply following that script. Until his arrest Nnamdi Kanu had a sizable followership in the SS. Forget propaganda,we SS people listen to him o,it is no coincidence many militant groups were asking for his release. So when you see IPoB yoots like me or Igbo people joining the two it is mostly in the spirit of following the new movement Nnamdi has started. Most guys in my place Anambra are totally against the inclusion of SS in Biafra and because of this refuse to join IPoB. They would say "Anyi a choro ifa unu n'ekönukó with ndi SS",even I for one does not fully support such but then we can't move forward if we keep looking back at the events of '67 - '70. So this time under IPoB,together(SE/SS) we march.

Do you know that the so called South-east and South-south were one before the divided them in other to hinder Biafra?
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by SIRmanjar(m): 12:51am On Dec 12, 2016
darknetcom:

sharrap..we are their brethren...
Guy I curse u?Wetin warrant d sharrap?jst try ad behave urself cos if I start wit u I swear u won't like d outcome,so behave urself real men ar discussing.
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by zendy: 12:55am On Dec 12, 2016
South East, South South and Nigeria are all man made creations. Igbo, Ijaw or Izon, Efik, Oron, Ogoni and many others all existed before there was anything called Nigeria.

So the question is, since we were all forced together by the British, when do we get to decide who we are? Do we carry on answering 'Nigerian', a name imposed on us all by the white man? Why must our identity be the one the British gave us rather than the one we choose for our selves?

Unless that question of sovereignty, self determination and freedom is addressed, Nigeria is headed nowhere just like it has since 1966
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by SIRmanjar(m): 1:04am On Dec 12, 2016
kettle84:
state creation was done to divide us. it broke igbo communities and sent them to join Benue, delta and Rivers.so of our people have been so brainwashed until recently to hate and disown their brothers.they bear our names,speak our tongue have everything like us but have been brainwashed to hate their blood.

we can't leave our brothers to the mercy of jihadists.

have you asked why the FG refused to site or build ordinary roads or infrastructure in the five states? we understand and know who we are.
I know how it feels to be neglected by govt bro.The biggest project in d east is d second Niger bridge.Ordinary bridge.While other regionz hav numerous bridges.No federal presence in d east ad u guys ar among d tribe boosting d economy making tinz happn in dis country.out of all my wazobia frends I feel more save when am wit my ibo frendz.

All I am saying is dat u guyz shuld exercise patience I strongly believe dat u guys will be compensated at d right time.
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by SIRmanjar(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2016
iSlayer2:

All I am saying is dat it is left 4 dem to decide were dey wanna be,u guys ar making it look as if u ar forcing dem to be part of u guys.

Dat iz why u see sum of dem here saying dat u guys ar forcing dem becos of dere oil.
Trust me dey can't build a counrty of dere own neither will dey wanna stay wit us or wit the north.D only option dey hav iz to merge wit u guys but u pipul ar going abt it d wrong way.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by updatechange(m): 2:49am On Dec 12, 2016
Den why are some of your brothers claiming to be an Igbo-lagosians I guess...
because they know how viable Lagos and the entire S/west is, but yet. Why is it dat you pple always allow emotions to drive your thoughts even in the face of obvious fact? imagining u saying when biafra comes to fruition massive pull out of igbos and their investment... Which investment pls Is it the motor-spare parts and wiper that u hawk in ladipo, oshodi, and oyigbo, or the cds and electronics that u used to ravage Alaba market that will bring down the GDP of Nigeria or Lagos by 80%?

Real reason why you are CBS grin (Chest beaters association)
Keep beating your chest.

fabuloz1:

Obsessed with which Lagos? For now,we are in same country and by law,can migrate to any part of the country but when Biafra come to fruition, massive pull out by igbos and their investments from that your so-called lagos and the entire country as a whole and nigeria GDP will shrink by 80%. Real reason the country is fighting not to let go kiss

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Afonjas:

Do you know that the so called South-east and South-south were one before the divided them in other to hinder Biafra?

Ofcourse,we were ab initio all Biafrans.

SIRmanjar:

All I am saying is dat it is left 4 dem to decide were dey wanna be,u guys ar making it look as if u ar forcing dem to be part of u guys.

Dat iz why u see sum of dem here saying dat u guys ar forcing dem becos of dere oil.
Trust me dey can't build a counrty of dere own neither will dey wanna stay wit us or wit the north.D only option dey hav iz to merge wit u guys but u pipul ar going abt it d wrong way.

I was just giving you the background of the whole thing.
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by xnsandrxns: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2016
kettle84:
why do you sw people like division. SE/SS minus Edo have been together from time immemorial and have culture and ethnic including religious similarities in fact we are one.Did you not see it in the last election in the support of our son Good luck ?

Yoruba leave us alone we have no similarities.
Your son Good luck grin
The ass licking is serious business for you people
You try as much as possible to hide the fact that you are irrelevant minority in this country
You are alone and lonely
All you do is hate and hate
It won't get you anywhere

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by xnsandrxns: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2016
kettle84:
all you know is to call people bunch who has road map as to the route their ancestry originated from. all we know of you lots is that a man fell from the sky called oduduwa and became your ancestor.
You people are so weak that you can't stand on your own
You keep attaching yourselves with different groups
Israel, Uganda, Sudan and still counting
I'm just surprised you people are not yet from Russia or the United States
It's a well known fact that ibos do no have any history
Ask your fathers, they'll confirm this
You might want to coin out one for yourselves now
Which is ok
But don't be stupid about it

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by kettle84(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Your son Good luck grin
You try as much as possible to hide the fact that you are irrelevant minority in this country
You are alone and lonely
we have never been alone. 1976 shagari/Ekwueme was a standard combination of mutual respect.

Azikiwe/Tafawa was a case of mutual respect.

OBASANJO /Atiku respect us .

yardua /Jonathan was respectful.

this trend made Buhari to show respect and come for us with

Buhari/okadigbo and another on two occasions and we rejected him because of his wicked antic indents and history of monumental failure and intellectual weakness.

He ran to you and after all noise making and deceptive moves on shallow thinking Nigerians they fell for the barrage of wicked propaganda by old thieves like Lie Muhammed,TINUBU etc.

Here we are in a deadly recession worst off the dullard disgraced and discarded TINUBU and co like used tissue paper and relegated Osinbade to the status of a mere commissioner.

look around you and in diaspora and see our enormous population.look at past responsive govt and see the finger and footprints of our intellectuals and technocrats who have given quality leadership in the various offices they have held.

look at our states and see them doing great things despite the desperate and deliberate wickedness of the present FG because we didn't vote them.we are formidable and all attention is on us for emancipating this lugardian contraption.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by SIRmanjar(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Your son Good luck grin
You are alone and lonely
Hey man! diz shuldnt be d way to make a great pipul dat want freedom from dis country stay.plz mind wot u type.Its obvious to evryone dat dey hav contributed more dan anyoder tribe to dis country and in return we reward dem wit hate.
Hate begets hate ad luv begets luv if we show dem hate dey hav d right to hate us in return.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by xnsandrxns: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2016
kettle84:
we have never been alone. 1976 shagari/Ekwueme was a standard combination of mutual respect.

Azikiwe/Tafawa was a case of mutual respect.

OBASANJO /Atiku respect us .

yardua /Jonathan was respectful.

this trend made Buhari to show respect and come for us with

Buhari/okadigbo and another on two occasions and we rejected him because of his wicked antic indents and history of monumental failure and intellectual weakness.

He ran to you and after all noise making and deceptive moves on shallow thinking Nigerians they fell for the barrage of wicked propaganda by old thieves like Lie Muhammed,TINUBU etc.

Here we are in a deadly recession worst off the dullard disgraced and discarded TINUBU and co like used tissue paper and relegated Osinbade to the status of a mere commissioner.

Now it's confirmed that they sit you people down and pack lies into your flat brainless head
You know nothing about history
Go and study about the Balewa and Azikwe you mentioned
Azikwe was a figure head in that government
He had zero influence and he was never respected

And back to 2015
I know that's where your heartbreak and sorrow is coming from
Yorubas do not give a shit about Buhari
That was ourway of paying Jonathan back for disrespecting us
We gave him all our votes in 2011 and what did he pay us with?
Nothing!
And you expect us to vote for him when there's a ticket having our son as candidate
Jonathan chose the destructive path when he chose to neglect a region with over 5 million voters and pitched his tent with a region with about 2 million voters
So don't be a dumbass by saying Yorubas voted for Buhari
We voted against Jonathan for his neglect
And even at that, we still have him over 1.8 million votes
You ibos that love him so much gave him just 2.4 million votes
So you see
Even at out weakest point
We have more relevance than you at your strongest point
That is why you are where you are today
You don't know your place
You fight with people that are above you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by kettle84(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2016
xnsandrxns:

You people are so weak that you can't stand on your own
You keep attaching yourselves with different groups
Israel, Uganda, Sudan and still counting
I'm just surprised you people are not yet from Russia or the United States
It's a well known fact that ibos do no have any history
Ask your fathers, they'll confirm this
You might want to coin out one for yourselves now
Which is ok
But don't be stupid about it
if you say igbos do have history how do we describe a group that thinks their ancestry comes from a black fallen Angel from heaven above.

my bible tells me that Satan the devil is the angel thrown down from heaven after his disrespectful behavior against his creator the Almighty.
if igbos say they originated from any part of Africa that's no problem because Africa is the original home of all humanoid groups before their movement to other parts of the world but to say a group comes from a certain creature called oduduwa who fell from heaven is really scary.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by xnsandrxns: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2016
kettle84:
if you say igbos do have history how do we describe a group that thinks their ancestry comes from a black fallen Angel from heaven above.

my bible tells me that Satan the devil is the angel thrown down from heaven after his disrespectful behavior against his creator the Almighty.
if igbos say they originated from any part of Africa that's no problem because Africa is the original home of all humanoid groups before their movement to other parts of the world but to say a group comes from a certain creature called oduduwa who fell from heaven is really scary.

Illiterate gala hawker
Before you come here and type rubbish
Go and read about the Yoruba history
That's if you can read
You people are not the lost tribe of Israel anymore
You are the lost African tribe now
The only constant thing about your history is "you are a lost tribe"
Of where, we can't conclusively say
Now _fuck off my mention and go educate yourself

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by kettle84(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Now it's confirmed that they sit you people down and pack lies into your flat brainless head
You know nothing about history
Go and study about the Balewa and Azikwe you mentioned
Azikwe was a figure head in that government
He had zero influence and he was never respected

And back to 2015
I know that's where your heartbreak and sorrow is coming from
Yorubas do not give a shit about Buhari
That was ourway of paying Jonathan back for disrespecting us
We gave him all our votes in 2011 and what did he pay us with?
Nothing!
And you expect us to vote for him when there's a ticket having our son as candidate
Jonathan chose the destructive path when he chose to neglect a region with over 5 million voters and pitched his tent with a region with about 2 million voters
So don't be a dumbass by saying Yorubas voted for Buhari
We voted against Jonathan for his neglect
And even at that, we still have him over 1.8 million votes
You ibos that love him so much gave him just 2.4 million votes
So you see
Even at out weakest point
We have more relevance than you at your strongest point
That is why you are where you are today
You don't know your place
You fight with people that are above you
I can now see the reason why the blood that flows throw Lie Muhammed's veins is the same flowing throw yours.

you claimed we gave GEJ 2.4million votes was the votes from Enugu alone not far greater. the difference between GEJ &Buhari was 2million votes.

when I saw your insults I concluded your points are baseless.
in what area are you greater than us,is it in literacy rate at least WAEC has started supprising you with figures social media is doing so too,poverty index,public office holders efficiency and effectiveness, quality living conditions name it.
you said you are relevant in what area and point out the success in that area as it regards the progress of the contraption.
you populate this government and the Hallmark of it is deadly recession, election failure, capital flight, power failure,corruption, bad governance ,wickedness to fellow citizens etc.is that our relevance result?

Baba you are full of amusement.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by kettle84(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Illiterate gala hawker
That's if you can read
hahahah
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by kettle84(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Illiterate gala hawker
That's if you can read
it is you who needs some reading and comprehension.
How on earth should a group conclude that a creature dropped from the sky and begat them all.is the creature a UFO ( unknown flying object).

I am search for the creature ,seriously.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by xnsandrxns: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2016
kettle84:
I can now see the reason why the blood that flows throw Lie Muhammed's veins is the same flowing throw yours.

you claimed we gave GEJ 2.4million votes was the votes from Enugu alone not far greater. the difference between GEJ &Buhari was 2million votes.

when I saw your insults I concluded your points are baseless.
in what area are you greater than us,is it in literacy rate at least WAEC has started supprising you with figures social media is doing so too,poverty index,public office holders efficiency and effectiveness, quality living conditions name it.
you said you are relevant in what area and point out the success in that area as it regards the progress of the contraption.
you populate this government and the Hallmark of it is deadly recession, election failure, capital flight, power failure,corruption, bad governance ,wickedness to fellow citizens etc.is that our relevance result?

Baba you are full of amusement.

Typical of illiterate ibos
You boast without facts
If I tell you Jonathans got 2.4 million votes from the south east
I am quoting the official INEC result
You claim Enugu gave him over 2 million votes
Let me educate your illiterate ass
The whole of enugu state gave Jonathan 553,003 votes
The highest he got from the east was 660,762 from Anambra state
You people think you really have relevance in the politics of this country
You talk about illiteracy and you call the West
When all your youths are littered in West hawking and constituting nuisance
You think we don't hear about the level of exam malpractice all over your erosion degraded zone?
How come an ibo man can survive anywhere except in iboland
And you expect us to take you guys serious
Before you come back and quote me again
Educate yourself
I won't respond to your comments before you do that
When you quote me, I want to hear facts
Not empty chest beating
Be the first of your kind to have sense
And I'll engage you in a civilized discussion

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by kettle84(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Typical of illiterate ibos
You boast without facts
If I tell you Jonathans got 2.4 million votes from the south east
I am quoting the official INEC result
You claim Enugu gave him over 2 million votes
Let me educate your illiterate ass
The whole of enugu state gave Jonathan 553,003 votes
The highest he got from the east was 660,762 from Anambra state
You people think you really have relevance in the politics of this country
You talk about illiteracy and you call the West
When all your youths are littered in West hawking and constituting nuisance
You think we don't hear about the level of exam malpractice all over your erosion degraded zone?
How come an ibo man can survive anywhere except in iboland
And you expect us to take you guys serious
Before you come back and quote me again
Educate yourself
I won't respond to your comments before you do that
When you quote me, I want to hear facts
Not empty chest beating
Be the first of your kind to have sense
And I'll engage you in a civilized discussion
talking out of the ass is the perfect disruption of the above. hahahah. It pains you that our population is spread out over the landscape of this British contraption ,yes! deal with it. it is as a result of the ONE NIGERIA you lots have being campaigning for.everywhere belongs to all Nigerians and every Nigerian has the right to own properties and live all over the country.
what has the Adeosun,Fashola etal who are products of your educational system brought to the to this ailing contraption all you do is to scream the name of Godwin Emefiale to high heavens as if he is the minister of finance and co ordinating minister of the economy.

All you people's braggings all amount to baldadash.

until you are able to restore this economy to its status as the number one in Africa and bring back the living conditions of Nigerians to its former state as it was in early 2015,all you people's bragging and empty chest beating of useless sufistication and empty relevance amount to nothing.

Because you have not crossed ore you don't recognize our enormous population at home and the massive industrialization.

we remain the number one region with the highest concentration of indigenous industries.
we remain the only region with industries supplying jet parts, military uniforms ,boots,cars and military armoured vehicles to Nigerian military.

Baba perch one side biko.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by Unimaginable123: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2016
updatechange:
And yet you people are obsessed with Lagos state.
Zero relationship chest beaters association (CBS) Thats where u belong.
who built Lagos?
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by jneutron4000: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2016
SIRmanjar:

you were making a valid point until you said that the SS can't build a country on their own. See you don't have to underestimate any region or tribe. Don't be surprised that if every region is given the opportunity to stand, the ones that are boasting that their region would be like heaven on earth will not be able to stand. So don't look down on any tribe even if they are minor

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2016
COMMANDER ACHUZIE IS A MAN I RESPECT TILL I STOP BREATHING...... MOST NIGERIA YOUTHS DON'T KNOW WHAT CAUSED THE WAR AND WHY BIAFRANS WANTS NOT TO BE PART OF THE EXPIRED AMALGAMATED NIGERIA.......THOSE OF U WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH BUT CHOOSE LIES..... LIES SHALL BEFALL U AND ANY OF UR BLOOD THAT CHOOSE SAME ROAD AS U...... NIGERIA WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE TRUTH BEHIND IT
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by SIRmanjar(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
you were making a valid point until you said that the SS can't build a country on their own. See you don't have to underestimate any region or tribe. Don't be surprised that if every region is given the opportunity to stand, the ones that are boasting that their region would be like heaven on earth will not be able to stand. So don't look down on any tribe even if they are minor
I respect ad never underestimate anybody in dis life.But evryone knows d most violent,lazy ad the most clanish region in Nigeria.Apart from d hardworking calabar pipul ad akwaibom pipul u know dose dat drink ogogoro alwys waiting 4 free amnesty mony.
As if deres is no free oil dey can't look 4 any other means of survival.
If u give d southsouthers freedom u ad I know dat the war dere will b child's play compared to d Liberian civil war.so dey nid to remain wit Nigeria or go wit d ibos or yorubas.
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by xnsandrxns: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2016
kettle84:
talking out of the ass is the perfect disruption of the above. hahahah. It pains you that our population is spread out over the landscape of this British contraption ,yes! deal with it. it is as a result of the ONE NIGERIA you lots have being campaigning for.everywhere belongs to all Nigerians and every Nigerian has the right to own properties and live all over the country.
what has the Adeosun,Fashola etal who are products of your educational system brought to the to this ailing contraption all you do is to scream the name of Godwin Emefiale to high heavens as if he is the minister of finance and co ordinating minister of the economy.

All you people's braggings all amount to baldadash.

until you are able to restore this economy to its status as the number one in Africa and bring back the living conditions of Nigerians to its former state as it was in early 2015,all you people's bragging and empty chest beating of useless sufistication and empty relevance amount to nothing.

Because you have not crossed ore you don't recognize our enormous population at home and the massive industrialization.

we remain the number one region with the highest concentration of indigenous industries.
we remain the only region with industries supplying jet parts, military uniforms ,boots,cars and military armoured vehicles to Nigerian military.

Baba perch one side biko.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by SIRmanjar(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Illiterate gala hawker
That's if you can read
Guy bow to dis great manz courage ad 4uckk off dis tread.free dis oppressd pipul na.Why ar u so pained?are u jealous of his courage or wot?D northerners hav shown respect to dis pipul but we yorubas keep disrespecting dem.like say we fit beat dem if dem leave our two.
Tmrrw now u will start stalking ad disturbing dat ibo girl or boy dat dnt send u.
Are u disabled?leg dey pain u?cos u sound so bitter like one.
Re: Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. by xnsandrxns: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Guy bow to dis great manz courage ad 4uckk off dis tread.free dis oppressd pipul na.Why ar u so pained?are u jealous of his courage or wot?D northerners hav shown respect to dis pipul but we yorubas keep disrespecting dem.like say we fit beat dem if dem leave our two.
Tmrrw now u will start stalking ad disturbing dat ibo girl or boy dat dnt send u.
Are u disabled?leg dey pain u?cos u sound so bitter like one.
Excuse me
Are you drunk?
What's this trash you typed
What respect are you talking about?
Just shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say
The ibos started hating
We accepted them as brother and lived peacefully with them till they decided to bring out the hatred in them
Don't mention me again please
Ibo asslickers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Asylum To Biafrans, Why Pro Nigerians Should Worry / National debt grew By ₦3.2 Trillion In Six Months - Buhari / Aburi Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.