Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead (2781 Views)

BREAKING: Twin Explosions Rock Maiduguri, Many Feared Dead / Twin Blasts Hit Adamawa Town; Scores Feared Dead / Twin Blasts Hit Adamawa Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2016
oloriooko:
I thought borno governor few weeks ago said Maiduguri is now the safest place in Nigeria shocked
Enough of politicking with the lives of Nigerians angry

Govt will always give assurance to the citizens

I am sure of the leaders in terms of security
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2016
MrALIVE:
you are evil
grin
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by 4Play(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin During Jonathans' era, they condemned him as an incompetent leader, but now they want me to mourn with bu ha ri

KARMA IS SWEET grin

What you are is a heartless beast. A fecal-brained verminous existence rejoicing at the loss of human lives because your beloved Jonathan is no longer in power.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by oloriooko(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

Govt will always give assurance to the citizens

I am sure of the leaders in terms of security
You only give assurances when you sure you prepared to secure every inch of the state
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by hegelian: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

We voted Gej to solve the problem thinking he was one of us

Nay the NIGGA is a disaster he allowed BH to grow wings

and we voted PMB to write the wrong of GEJ alas he is adding to the already flamed fire....bros where is the difference

ti aba beran wi kia ba eran wi kajiko.
GEJ was worst but PMB is turning out to be worstest (permit me use that naija word grin grin)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Firefire(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I'm not saying anything until Modath condemns it and Firefire tells her

"Shebi i talk say buhari clueless"

RIP to the dead. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by OLADD: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
Jonathan history will remember you Negatively

You and dasuki allowed boko to grew wings

Karma will catch up on both of u

Mouthpiece of Satan, can you simply answer the following questions:

1. Was it Jonathan that created Almajirism in Northern Nigeria, a social menace that bred poverty and religious exremism?

2. Did Jonathan prevent northern leaders including emirs from calling their subjects to order and nipping religious intolerance in the bud over the years?

3. Were you in the country when northern elders fought against State of emergency in the areas ravaged by Boko haram, asking Jonathan to remove soldiers from the streets?

4. Were you around when Buhari and other northern politicians tagged the fight against Boko haram as a fight against the north?

5. Were your senses still intact when APC and some northern elements worked against designation of Boko haram as a terrorist organisation?

6. Did you hear about fifth columnists working for northern politicians, who constantly leaked military intelligence to Boko haram during GEJ era?

May God punish you and other elements blaming Jonathan for the spread of Boko haram in Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2016
You think Babai dont know what he did by releasing Boko Haram leaders in exchange with Chiboks girls.... His top Boko boys need to go and groom more ppl, kidnap more girls and bomb more ppl.
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by tit(f): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
GreatSE:
You think Babai dont know what he did by releasing Boko Haram leaders in exchange with Chiboks girls.... His top Boko boys need to go and groom more ppl, kidnap more girls and bomb more ppl.

Buhari is cursed.
He is a devil brought to suffer and kill Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by chaloner(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

u sure say u well? Seun need to put in place where to upload doctors report wen registering
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Abeymills(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2016
Useless govt

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2016
OLADD:

Mouthpiece of Satan, can you simply answer the following questions:

1. Was it Jonathan that created Almajirism in Northern Nigeria, a social menace that bred poverty and religious exremism?

2. Did Jonathan prevent northern leaders including emirs from calling their subjects to order and nipping religious intolerance in the bud over the years?

3. Were you in the country when northern elders fought against State of emergency in the areas ravaged by Boko haram, asking Jonathan to remove soldiers from the streets?

4. Were you around when Buhari and other northern politicians tagged the fight against Boko haram as a fight against the north?

5. Were your senses still intact when APC and some northern elements worked against designation of Boko haram as a terrorist organisation?

6. Did you hear about fifth columnists working for northern politicians, who constantly leaked military intelligence to Boko haram during GEJ era?

May God punish you and other elements blaming Jonathan for the spread of Boko haram in Nigeria.

When you see a desperate wailer

Just watch out for dirty language
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2016
chaloner:
u sure say u well? Seun need to put in place where to upload doctors report wen registering

Wailers consultant
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by bayelsaowei(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Meanwhile our security operatives are all in rivers state rigging elections..may bokoharam deal with all those who have supported the wicked Hands of this apc admin..

Our police and army have stopped protecting us but would vigorously run around for elections.. undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by bayelsaowei(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

When you see a desperate wailer

Just watch out for dirty language
that guy just told you you truth...

Do you realise that our security strength are best used in elections than In protecting citizens

This admin has failed nigerians..and also blame Islam with its sharia law...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sonature1: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2016
felicitywe:
I wonder if we can ever win dis war against bh.Egypt,Afghanstan,Pakistan,Yemen etc have been embrioled in d war against terrorism.As a religious war,there is always an insider.But wat worries me is d latest attacks in d markets.Dis kind of attack can snow balled into other parts of Nigeria where helpless Nigerian will be wasted.Mind u we dont v enough security manpower to police d citizens.

Fear not. Boko Haram is a tool designed by the north against the Nigeria state. The objective of Boko Haram, as clearly stated, is to conquer entire northern Nigeria and install their caliphate in Sokoto.

So, we in the south have no problem because we are not under Boko Haram's area of interest...if not, they would have bombed Lagos a long time ago because Nigeria's security is so porous

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
bayelsaowei:
that guy just told you you truth...

Do you realise that our security strength are best used in elections than In protecting citizens

This admin has failed nigerians..and also blame Islam with its sharia law...

My people perish because of knowledge
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Csami(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good! I see northerners killing northerners. E no consign me!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by BERNIMOORE: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Are we not told that borno is safer than lagos? The propaganda continues, experimenting with humans life APC expetially the northern Fulani el
rufai brethren are a cancer to this country Chai

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
GoggleB:

Law of karma working where is Lai Mohammed..
He should be laid to rest already..

People are dying you guys are talking about Karma for the living? Karma for leaders whose privileges remain "mouth-wartering" no matter the bloodletting. why? because your hero lost election on the allegations of being incompetent in the face of terrorism. Now I am also glad people who could gloat over bloodletting whether for karma or no karma were painfully rejected at the polls 8n 2015.

pls if you have evidence that money meant for the protection of the casualties of your glory in karma bring it forward. We Nigerians we also do to the criminals what we did to your heroes. shioor!
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by GoggleB(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:

People are dying you guys are talking about Karma for the living? Karma for leaders whose privileges remain "mouth-wartering" no matter the bloodletting. why? because your hero lost election on the allegations of being incompetent in the face of terrorism. Now I am also glad people who could gloat over bloodletting whether for karma or no karma were painfully rejected at the polls 8n 2015.

pls if you have evidence that money meant for the protection of the casualties of your glory in karma bring it forward. We Nigerians we also do to the criminals what we did to your heroes. shioor!
Do you still have more epistle to write ??

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

"To grew wings" hahaha

RIP to the dead, Buhari is @ fault
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by chaloner(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

Wailers consultant
grin u re now officially sick

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! / Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... / Forgotten Facts –the Day U.S And Nigerian Soldiers Jointly Kicked ASS In Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.