Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? (12890 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / How To Look For Another Job Without Your Boss Finding Out ( Step-by-step Method) / Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by AngelicBeing: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow, what a thread sad
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by robosky02(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Wow, what a thread sad

tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by AngelicBeing: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
robosky02:

tongue
Yes o, I didn't know that sienna deactivated, he was a car guru, that is why one has to be careful online because of the crazy and silly characters masquerading about, before you say Jack Robbinson, they will dent and malign your username sad
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by robosky02(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes o, I didn't know that sienna deactivated, he was a car guru, that is why one has to be careful online because of the crazy and silly characters masquerading about, before you say Jack Robbinson, they will dent and malign your username sad

that's serious
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by AngelicBeing: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
robosky02:

that's serious
Yes, apparently a lady came online to shread the guy to pieces, you can read through the thread and see things for yourself and that is why I don't respond to any PM from Nairaland neither have l sent to anyone, I prefer Nairaland communication to end here, too many bipolar and schizophrenic users online. Lol �
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
robosky02:

that's serious
Yes, that's what you're about doing to me on that thread
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by ephi123(f): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, apparently a lady came online to shread the guy to pieces, you can read through the thread and see things for yourself and that is why I don't respond to any PM from Nairaland neither have l sent to anyone, I prefer Nairaland communication to end here, too many bipolar and schizophrenic users online. Lol �

You see why that is the best way to deal with most Nairaland folks! tongue
Sienna was a great guy when it came to cars and giving advice, sad to hear all this.
Gosh, MsDelilah was a true Delilah, but then we wouldn't have a Delilah without a Samson. Guys should learn to respect their marriages and themselves.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by AngelicBeing: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
ephi123:

You see why that is the best way to deal with most Nairaland folks! tongue
Sienna was a great guy when it came to cars and giving advice, sad to hear all this.
Gosh, MsDelilah was a true Delilah, but then we wouldn't have a Delilah without a Samson. Guys should learn to respect their marriages and themselves.
l agree with you but again, I wonder why someone will bring his private family stuff online, I am an advocate of kiss and keep quiet, or in our local parlance called chop and clean mouth, it is too childish to bring a private, family or intimate stuff between two
consenting adults online as a way of getting back at your offender, Na wao sad
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes, that's what you're about doing to me on that thread

I don't overstand angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by ephi123(f): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l agree with you but again, I wonder why someone will bring his private family stuff online, I am an advocate of kiss and keep quiet, or in our local parlance called chop and clean mouth, it is too childish to bring a private, family or intimate stuff between two
consenting adults online as a way of getting back to your offender, Na wao sad

There must have been more to it. Reminds me of the coogar vs babe case too, I don't know why these things keep coming up over and over again. Don't people learn? Why get involved in such in the first place?
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
ephi123:

There must have been more to it. Reminds me of the coogar vs babe case too, I don't know why these things keep coming up over and over again. Don't people learn? Why get involved in such in the first place?
Nairaland like other social media outlets would have been a great platform to interact, connect and if possible develop lasting friendship that might lead to consummation of a good matrimony offline but when you read some posters messages and try to marry it to what you think they look like in real life, you will rather prefer to end it online and remain anonymous, when I receive a PM, l scan the senders past post, and I see a lot of redflags and instanta I decline, so I will continue to remain anonymous until I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt to accept a PM or alternatively l will allow my olokpa friend to do the screening once he is back from North Korea grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by ephi123(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Nairaland like other social media outlets would have been a great platform to interact, connect and if possible develop lasting friendship that might lead to consummation of a good matrimony offline but when you read some posters messages and try to marry it to what you think they look like in real life, you will rather prefer to end it online and remain anonymous, when I receive a PM, l scan the senders past post, and I see a lot of redflags and instanta I decline, so I will continue to remain anonymous until I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt to accept a PM or alternatively l will allow my olokpa friend to do the screening once he is back from North Korea grin

grin grin Please say hello to him, and tell him to take his North Korea training seriously as many people here need that cane and serious flogging, lol!

Yeah, people's past posts usually says a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Oyindidi(f): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
robosky02:

I don't overstand angry
I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Interview Questions/answers That Will Help You Succeed In That Interview. / What Advice Would You Give Undergraduates About The Labour Market? / Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.