Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. (4529 Views)

Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic / Suicide Bomber Kills Scores In Lake Chad, Injures Others (Photos) / Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by dainformant(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
While the battle against insurgency in Nigeria is going on, the Islamic State affiliate group Boko Haram has released propaganda images showing it's fighters at different locations in Lake Chad. This was revealed by terror monitor, an organization which closely monitors and reports terrorists internationally. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-photos-of-boko-haram-fighters.html

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by dainformant(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by PMBNG(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
‎These boys are so stupid for not knowing what they are fighting for.

They say "Western Education is a siN" yet they are using products of Western Education‎.

They are so stupid to the extend that they don't know what they are fighting for!

How can you use youtube, vehicles, motorcycles, arms, explosive devices all from western education to propagate ‎your message and still claim what you are using to fight is a sin?

Is that not one of them operating a laptop?‎

Buhari clear up the mess you started! "war against Boko Haram is War against the North‎” he reportedly said and I want to ask is he now fighting the North?

9 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by CastedDude: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
i thought western education is Haram... confused fellas

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by dainformant(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by PrettyCrystal: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
"educated killers"... the guy dey read Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Mujaheeeden: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Those guys are even more literate than Buhari

Buhari maka why

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Mujaheeeden: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
To the muslims here please what is that guy reading. Quran?

That guy praying, which religion prays like that? Islam?

9 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by MyGeneration(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Where is d lake?
Is dat a lake or desert?
Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Atiku2019: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Buhari maka why

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Ugonma75(f): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is serious!

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by militarily: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ugonma75:
This is serious!
babe grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Khd95(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
I can bet with my left nyash,that boko haram have members on nairalandsad

5eun

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by sonature1: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
But why is Islam always associated with terrorism? I'm trying so hard to understand why these educated guys have devoted their lives to killing their own brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children just to prove a point. God!!!!

If I become a governor in my state in South East as I plan, I'll keep these Muslims in check because one cannot different between a true Muslim and an Islamic terrorist. A religion that tells a mere mortal to fight for his/her "god" is EVIL and must be rejected by all rational human beings.

God have mercy on Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by TippyTop(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thought they hated Western education?

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Sleekydee(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
TippyTop:
Thought they hated Western education?

they lost d course n direction as to y dey re fighting, they re just blood thirsty demons now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Sleekydee(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
sonature1:

But why is Islam always associated with terrorism? I'm trying so hard to understand why these educated guys have devoted their lives to killing their own brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children just to prove a point. God!!!!

If I become a governor in my state in South East as I plan, I'll keep these Muslims in check because one cannot different between a true Muslim and an Islamic terrorist. A religion that tells a mere mortal to fight for his/her "god" is EVIL and must be rejected by all rational human beings.

God have mercy on Nigeria!!
slow ur row bro, any1 cn b violent if he or she is heartless, am a Christian, we mite not b greatly linked with terrorism, but we commit lotta atrocities.... May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by decatalyst(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sleekydee:

they lost d course n direction as to y dey re fighting, they re just blood tasty demons now...

They are a bunch of misguided, disillusioned, deluded and ignorant basterds.

May God help us purge their scourge out of this land.
Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Sleekydee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
decatalyst:

They are a bunch of misguided, disillusioned, deluded and ignorant basterds.
May God help us purge their scourge out of this land.

Amen^1000
Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by beycity(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
These guys no dey finish? Lemme not say much. Who knows the guy may be visiting NL.
Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by nerodenero: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Jesusloveyou: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Buhari maka why
as they are killing innocent souls
The same way your ineffectual buffoon killed innocent souls with corruption.
Boko haram are also killing with their corrupted ideologies

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
How dem dey take recharge as light no dey for sambisa forest?Dem even Sabi browse?
Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by MeAboki(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
CastedDude:
i thought western education is Haram... confused fellas

If you believe that you'll also believe Igbos are being marginalised.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by saraki2019(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
it is our collective responsibility to eliminate terrrorism in our country, let us join hands,
Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Dc4life(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
I don't get this, Nigeria has a well trained and fully equipped military with the help of international community and still can't defeat Boko haram? Something is fishy for real.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by fuckfuckman(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari and his boys... oppressing the Biafrans

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by friedcorn: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Survey

click like if you think and believe buhari is a big dulllard and should not rule us again after this tenure.

Click share if you disagree.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by cupidFlint(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Which network is their service providers and why are they not been tracked? I guess the military are clueless too.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by corkpikin(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
They look like street begger begging commuters for money. I am sure they found that in a bin meanwhile that background looks like Duara or Dualla whatefa angry

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
I pity gullible Muslims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Country Split, Who Pays Their Debt / Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun / Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.