Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun (4504 Views)

Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / Gen. TY Danjuma Explodes, Claims Buhari To Use Herdsmen To Overrun South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Marine54(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Foreign fulani herdsmen are planning to overrun south west -Gen Togun, Ex-DMI boss.

In never take an old soldier for granted not especially when he's a former chief spy of Nigerian military. That's the lesson I took away from an encounter with Gen.
Kunle Togun (retd) , former Director , military intelligence (DMI) and current chairman Oyo State Amotekun (security Network) corps.

Read more:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/foreign-fulani-herdsmen-planning-to-overrun-south-west-gen-togun-ex-dmi-boss/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Mynd44: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2021
So Seyi Makinde is shouting Herdsmen instead of facing the insecurity that seems to have engulfed Ibadan in recent days.

Okay…..

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Officialyaro(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Mynd44:
So Seyi Makinde is shouting Herdsmen instead of facing the insecurity that seems to have engulfed Ibadan in recent days.

Okay…..
that op na ipob member, na this kind news dey sweet dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Juliusmomoh: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:

Indeed. Very useless and hateful fellow. They always jubilate over any news or development they view as negative for Yorubas and the SW.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:

It is news for current affairs. Thats important.

Stop ascribing your wife's infidelity to Ipob. If your children disrespect you for house deal with it and stop blaming Ipob for their disrespect.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Officialyaro(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2021
candidtalk:

Indeed. Very useless and hateful fellow. They always jubilate over any news or development they view as negative for Yorubas and the SW.
happy new year boss

No mind those Igbos member, instead of dem to focus on they 5 biafla land, na sw be dem problem

Even ss no support biafra so na sw go support dem?

Awon werey!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Marine54(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
shut up ! I am niether Ipob or IBO ...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Marine54:

You are. Stop denying your origin. Be proud of it. Abi you want to start the new year with lies and living in denial? cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Officialyaro(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

It is news for current affairs. Thats important.

Stop ascribing your wife's infidelity to Ipob. If your children disrespect you for house deal with it and stop blaming Ipob for their disrespect.

what are we saying, what are u saying?

Baba shift jare make i see front
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2021
candidtalk:

Get lost!
Ipob is not cause of your fulani problem. Blame your problem on your lack of discipline. Una wan do owambe every weekend and kill cow. How do you want fulani to leave you alone? How much is 1 cow, multiplied by number of owambe. Do the maths?

Your reasoning is like people that pay ransom to kidnappers and wonder why they continue to kidnap. Do the maths. How much is one rescue, multiplied by number of kidnaps?

People follow money you know.
Bloody kaffir.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Gentino(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2021
We can sophisticatedly accomodate them. Our able amotekun is gladly awaiting them for a mortal combat.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
what are we saying, what are u saying?

Baba shift jare make i see front

Get lost.
Return to zanfara to help sultan feel safe. He is afraid bandits will knock at his door one day soon.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Marine54(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2021
candidtalk:

You are. Stop denying your origin. Be proud of it. Abi you want to start the new year with lies and living in denial? cool cool
I will be the most curse person on Earth to deny my beautiful and blessed region south South, state and tribe. My alliance with the Ibos doesn't mean I am IBO.
Afanja your alliance with the north , does it make you a Northerner

16 Likes

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Officialyaro(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2021
Marine54:
jeez

Be proud of your 5 biafla state 4 once na

You think say i be jjc for nairaland?

Na small pikin u fit disguise for

5 out 10 of your post talk about yoruba or ipob so wtf are you telling me

#MoraFvckingtribalist
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Officialyaro(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost.
Return to zanfara to help sultan feel safe. He is afraid bandits will knock at his door one day soon.
I know u are among those deranged ipigs member so no suprise

I dey tell mynd4.4 say na this kind news dey sweet una, u just confirmed it also

Morafvcker

GTF Outta my mentions jare

Ndi-ara
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Marine54(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
jeez

Be proud of your 5 biafla state 4 once na

You think say i be jjc for nairaland?

Na small pikin u fit disguise for

5 out 10 of your post talk about yoruba or ipob so wtf are you telling me

#MoraFvckingtribalist
yes I love the Ibos, but I am not from that region

6 Likes

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Officialyaro(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2021
candidtalk:

No mind dem

Dey are not proud of biafla, buh dem wan force others to by drawing nonsense map
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
I know u are among those deranged ipigs member so no suprise

I dey tell mynd4.4 say na this kind news dey sweet una, u just confirmed it also

Morafvcker

GTF Outta my mentions jare

Ndi-ara

Get LOST!

I say GET LOST!

Do not reply me. God go punish you over there. Bloody kaffir

1 Like

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost!
Ipob is not cause of your fulani problem. Blame your problem on your lack of discipline. Una wan do owambe every weekend and kill cow. How do you want fulani to leave you alone? How much is 1 cow, multiplied by number of owambe. Do the maths?

Your reasoning is like people that pay ransom to kidnappers and wonder why they continue to kidnap. Do the maths. How much is one rescue, multiplied by number of kidnaps?

People follow money you know.
Bloody kaffir.

Lol. Confused IPOBian. Yesterday I am a Fulani paid agent trying to destabilize "southern unity".

Big joke since no such exist or ever will mainly because of the hateful outlook and divisive ways of Igbos.

Today, in your confused head, I am an "owambe" Yoruba.Don't give yourself a heart attack this early in the new year. Stay in your lane. Yorubas are too clever to not see your Southern unity bullcrap for what it is.

I.e another pathetic and desperate attempt to rope in Yorubas into your perpetual desire to wage a war of hate and attrition against the North.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Zooposki(f): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Marine54:
I will be the most curse person on Earth to deny my beautiful and blessed region south South, state and tribe. My alliance with the Ibos doesn't mean I am IBO.

STFU. You are not SS. No SS will wake up this early to spew such nonsense. No wonder you are cursed.
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Officialyaro(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Marine54:
yes I love the Ibos, but I am not from that region
stop lying it's to early for that

No.1 You can't love another man tribe more than yours
No.2 you always stand against sw that's what Igbos knw how to do best
No.3 you support ipob so stop lying

#Biafraordeath

1 Like

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get LOST!

I say GET LOST!

Lol. Geezer is losing it. Who get pikin? Come carry am before they lock him up in an asylum.
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2021
Marine54:

The guy is a bloody donkey herder. Thats not yoruba. He prowls around looking for slightest opportunity to harass Ndigbos.

A bloody uncircumcised donkey herder.

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Officialyaro(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get LOST!
I say GET LOST!
Anuofia
Why are u pained Is it a must i support chestbeaters?
See me see wahala oo
Na that nnmadi kanu Igbo god go punish

It's to early for me to engage with fake-developers
Morafvckers
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Officialyaro(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2021
candidtalk:

Lol. Geezer is losing it. Who get pikin? Come carry am before they lock him up in an asylum.
The guy just dey cry early moh moh
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2021
candidtalk:

Lol. Confused IPOBian. Yesterday I am a Fulani paid agent trying to destabilize "southern unity".

Big joke since no such exist or ever will mainly because of the hateful outlook and divisive ways of Igbos.

Today, in your confused head, I am an "owambe" Yoruba.Don't give yourself a heart attack this early in the new year. Stay in your lane. Yorubas are too clever to not see your Southern unity bullcrap for what it is.

I.e another pathetic and desperate attempt to rope in Yorubas into your perpetual desire to wage a war of hate and attrition against the North.

So if you are yoruba stay focused and dont derail this topic. Its not talking about ipob. This topic is about fulani in your forest.

Infact two yoruba top military officers say the same thing.

Here is Gen Akinriade on same topic.

Focus and discuss solutions to your problem. Leave ipob alone. Ipob is facing its own problem and have launched a countermeasure. Do you hear me?

Read your Gen as he put matter on table for Burantai.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/address-of-lt-general-akinrinade-on-visit-of-buratai-to-osun-state/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
Anuofia

Why are u pained
Is it a must i support chestbeaters?

See me see wahala oo

Na that nnmadi kanu Igbo god go punish

It's to early for me to engage with fake-developers

Morafvckers

Hey mods keep eye on this donkey herder trying to derail this good thread with ipob matter.
Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

The guy is a bloody donkey herder. Thats not yoruba. He prowls around looking for slightest opportunity to harass Ndigbos.

A bloody uncircumcised donkey herder.

Lol. Some of you IPOBians are so dumb. Don't you see the irony of trying to portray others of bias against the Igbos whereas you are shamelessly writing things that undoubtedly expose you as a rabid hater of Northerners?

You Igbos are dumb sha. You think Nigeria is like ala Igbo where your fellow cavemen back your discrimination against others who are Osu, female, "lower caste", non-Catholics, Muslims, Yorubas, "inferior" Ebonyi Igbos etc?

You hate Northerners passionately and crudely yet we are to believe it is pure love you have for your 'southern' Yoruba brothers ba? Mumu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by Marine54(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Zooposki:

STFU. You are not SS. No SS will wake up this early to spew such nonsense. No wonder you are cursed.
E painam ! Your doubt can never and will never change my identity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2021
Fulani pretending to be Yoruba don derail the thread with their usual ipob distraction,
Same modus operandi during the #ENDSARS,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Proposes ₦‎1.69 Trillion 2023 Budget / Yoruba Emulate Kosovo - Want Out Of Nigeria / Fg Targets 2013 For Complete Modernisation Of Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.