Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? (3881 Views)

Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by TruthNigeria(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Missionary style the best I think

A discussion between me and my girlfriend saying it's a sinful act in marriage when couples have doggy or anal sex.
Please someone should tell me more and any bible verses backup.
In case you want something new grin grin
Some amazing styles that would send her down to....SCREAM

The BB shakedown, The bridge, The wheelbarrow,The ballerina, lotus, viennese oyster, folded deck chair and The pile driver..

1 Like

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by stan241(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bible verses huh? undecided
I'm sure you'll need some Bible verses to help you decide whether you should kiss with tongue or not.

Do what you're comfortable with joor.
This is the only Bible verse you need.
"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get
wisdom: and with all thy getting get
understanding."
Proverbs 4:7

2 Likes

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by ebyoma(f): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
would also wanna know. like seriously
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Bubblewitch: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Be dere doing missionary and ur bae is doing diff styles with other men.. I seriously piri u... No

1 Like

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by TruthNigeria(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sibeal:
Bible verses huh? undecided
I'm sure you'll need some Bible verses to help you decide whether you should kiss with tongue or not.

Do what you're comfortable with joor.
This is the only Bible verse you need.
"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get
wisdom: and with all thy getting get
understanding."
Proverbs 4:7

I love to be crazy in bed... I hope you understand but I don't wanna commit a sin
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
TruthNigeria:

I love to be crazy in bed... I hope you understand but I don't wanna commit a sin

I'm sure God would understand. smiley
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by TruthNigeria(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sibeal:

I'm sure God would understand. smiley

Great, understand 69 in bed
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
TruthNigeria:

Great, understand 69 in bed
Do you doubt it? If you're not comfortable with it then don't do it. Don't expect to hear a loud voice from heaven saying. "Hey! that's not supposed to go in there!!"

4 Likes

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by kachi7021(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
I think anal should be out of the picture or counted as sin...because the vj was created for penetration and not the ass...last time I checked ass has its own diff purpose

2 Likes

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
There is nothing i havnt heard on nl. Now u think the bible determines de style u want? Nigga u mad, m sure there r a million things u have dones which r against de bible. Well listen, its always adviceable to do all styles coz dat keeps de relation hot. I personally hate being bored. Da anal can be done but not often, coz its painful n has bad side effects. So it wud be better to do it only like twice a year. Well dat is my 2 cents worth

1 Like

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Glaxx(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Bible is silent on those issues. CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Aregs(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
if its not in the bible as a sin then its not a sin, but the fact is you know what is right except you want to lie to yourself... if you won't put food in your nose then I don't think there is a reason to put your D in that AZZ
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by TruthNigeria(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
There is nothing i havnt heard on nl. Now u think the bible determines de style u want? Nigga u mad, m sure there r a million things u have dones which r against de bible. Well listen, its always adviceable to do all styles coz dat keeps de relation hot. I personally hate being bored. Da anal can be done but not often, coz its painful n has bad side effects. So it wud be better to do it only like twice a year. Well dat is my 2 cents worth

Why nigga yu mad! Not bad to ask questions. I think you love anal but why twice a year. Never tried that on my girlfriend cz she don't want it but olosho don receive am wella.
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by TruthNigeria(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Aregs:
if its not in the bible as a sin then its not a sin, but the fact is you know what is right except you want to lie to yourself... if you won't put food in your nose then I don't think there is a reason to put your D in that AZZ

Man why are you comparing anal with nose....stop! It's fun
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
TruthNigeria:
Missionary style the best I think

A discussion between me and my girlfriend saying it's a sinful act in marriage when couples have doggy or anal sex.
Please someone should tell me more and any bible verses backup.
In case you want something new grin grin
Some amazing styles that would send her down to....SCREAM

The BB shakedown, The bridge, The wheelbarrow,The ballerina, lotus, viennese oyster, folded deck chair and The pile driver..

Oga! See as u dey call sex positions, like u wrote the se.x encyclopedia.

Don't worry, I should summon someone better than u 2 help u finish ur job.

Hmmm, where that se.x apostle at?? Lola024...

epp us continue from where this bobo stop.

1 Like

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sometimes I just wonder......
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by SlimmB(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chai undecided see problem sad
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by RENOWNED2(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yup! First Class Ticket To Hell
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by TruthNigeria(m): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Yup! First Class Ticket To Hell

Lol grin shocked grin
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by TruthNigeria(m): 2:59am On Dec 12, 2016
givan:

Oga! See as u dey call sex positions, like u wrote the se.x encyclopedia.

Don't worry, I should summon someone better than u 2 help u finish ur job.

Hmmm, where that se.x apostle at?? Lola024...

epp us continue from where this bobo stop.

Where's the. Lola024 boy!
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by alt3r3g0: 4:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Because its called "missionary" does not mean it was endorsed in King james version of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by fergie001: 5:28am On Dec 12, 2016
alt3r3g0:
Because its called "missionary" does not mean it was endorsed in King james version of the Bible.

Hahahaha,chai.....until someone faints reading comments on nl,una go rest
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 12, 2016
I don't know about religion but my ruling are 1. Thee shalt not covet thou anal and 2. Thee shalt not bother thou when thou painters are in.

2 simple commandments.

So tell be about these two:

The BB shakedown & viennese oyster...
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2016
He keeps saying Doggie style OR Anal sex. Surely he's not mistaking them both to be the same thing?

I avoid topics like this for reasons best known to me , but all i'll say is your wife is your wife.
You can do with her as you please.

2 Likes

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by TruthNigeria(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

So tell be about these two:

The BB shakedown & viennese oyster...

Google it pls... Can't post images of it here.
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2016
TruthNigeria:

Google it pls... Can't post images of it here.

shocked wow. That's a year in the gym doing gymnastics and weight lifting before I do any of those you mentioned cry

It's gonna be my new years resolution grin
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by royalemperors: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Anal isnt moral but any other style that leads into the pussy is acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by LordOfNaira: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2016
Variety is the spice of life.

OP, why do you assume that a mighty God has time to be monitoring the sexual life of a man? Listen, my good man, the bible is a fraud and the God it talks about is a fraud. Enjoy your life now that you have it and stop letting one book written by cavemen dictate and limit your life and potentials. YOLO
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by bolaji3071(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2016
even though you are not a christian or muslim, as a normal sensible man, how would it looks to you, telling your wife to do all sort of rubbish style because of ordinary 5 to 10 minutes sexual pleasure. your conscience should tell you that aint right, even if you don't believe in God. Every man born of woman has conscience, except you want to pretend.

1 Like

Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by Nbote(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Some of una sef. Now wats d difference between U who is considering anal and a homo who has chosen dat path? Don't even get me started on d same sex thing because na still d same anal...
Re: Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? by TruthNigeria(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2016
bolaji3071:
even though you are not a christian or muslim, as a normal sensible man, how would it looks to you, telling your wife to do all sort of rubbish style because of ordinary 5 to 10 minutes sexual pleasure. your conscience should tell you that aint right, even if you don't believe in God. Every man born of woman has conscience, except you want to pretend.

5 to 15 minutes is shit bro. Stop ringing that! Take her for 30mins to 1hour..while you relax and come pounding again. Make sure she says man I can feel pains in my hole

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Pussy That Is Bitter? / How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! / z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.