Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria (10097 Views)

Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by CursedIboes: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
[s]
Ngozi123:

How exactly? Anyway, I've just seen that the hand in the pepper soup isn't from Osun state so I apologise for that but the other pictures are from that state so my point still stands. Are you suggesting that there are no cases of cannibalism found in Osun state? If I am right and you are wrong then may Yahweh return all of the evil you have wished on me back to you IJMN. Amen.

Your false gods don't scare me by the way. I am serving the living God. smiley
[/s]

Shut up your stinking mouth. Why did you deactivate your old evergreen handle? Wicked tribalist. You and your fellow cannibals just come here to write bullshit about Osun, where is the proof? You must surely have tasted human meat cos eboes love eating humans esp those in Anambra. I repeat, Ogun kill you and your generations for spreading lies here daily.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
CursedIboes:
[s][/s]

Shut up your stinking mouth. Why did you deactivate your old evergreen handle? Wicked tribalist. You and your fellow cannibals just come here to write bullshit about Osun, where is the proof? You must surely have tasted human meat cos eboes love eating humans esp those in Anambra. I repeat, Ogun kill you and your generations for spreading lies here daily.

I told you to do a quick Google search if you want proof; these pictures have been circling the internet for a while now. You can either take me at my word or do your own research- it's that simple. Like I said, if you are wrong and I am right about there being some cases of cannibalism in Osun state then may Yahweh return all the evil that you have and still continue to wish upon me and family back unto you and your family x7 IJMN. Amen.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by CursedIboes: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

I told you to do a quick Google search if you want proof; these pictures have been circling the internet for a while now. You can either take me at my word or do your own research- it's that simple. Like I said, if you are wrong and I am right about there being some cases of cannibalism in Osun state then may Yahweh return all the evil that you have and still continue to wish upon me and family back unto you and your family x7 IJMN. Amen.

Can you imagine this smelly tribalist. I should search google? Wish i can slap that your empty flat head, you have been doing for long and always pretending esp with that your deactivated moniker. Ogun kill you and your generations before New year.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
CursedIboes:

Can you imagine this smelly tribalist. I should search google? Wish i can slap that your empty flat head, you have been doing for long and always pretending esp with that your deactivated moniker. Ogun kill you and your generations before New year.

I'm not going to bother replying you again so I'll just say this now: what on earth are you talking about? I am not this evergreen person you keep mentioning. I am Ngozi123. There's more than one Ngozi in my household let alone the entire world...

May the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob return all of the evil that you wish upon me and my family back to sender x7 IJMN. Amen.

I advise you to stop cursing yourself, you have no idea who I am.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by CursedIboes: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
[s]
Ngozi123:

I'm not going to bother replying you again so I'll just say this now: what on earth are you talking about. I am not this evergreen person you keep mentioning. I am Ngozi123. There's more than one Ngozi in my household let alone the entire world...

May the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob return all of the evil that you wish upon me and my family back to sender IJMN. Amen.

I advise you to stop cursing yourself, you have no idea who I am.
[/s]

Ngozievergreen, Amadioha and Ogun blast that your big ugly lips. You are sure gonna deny your handle, all eboes do same here so its no news to me. Ugly tribalist, your ugly pics was splattered all over the forum till you deactivated that cursed moniker for this one. Continue posting your lies, i will always counter you on this forum. olosho. Ogun kill you before new year.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2016
Nairaland. A forum where we condemn cannibals, not because of their inhumane acts, but because of their tribal roots.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Enybliss(f): 5:56am On Dec 13, 2016
shocked Jesus Christ
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ngozi123:

The pictures say otherwise... You cannot categorically state that there are no cases of cannibalism found in the south-west. This is why it's wrong to generalise people.
the pictures could have been taken anywhere, and the pictures portraying cannibalism didn't come with a tag of the name of the place where it was shot. and the op didn't put the name of the locations other than you putting a location to it. and I dont trust your information. all I know is that we dont breed Clifford the cannibal in the southwest.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
dotman4real007:

the pictures could have been taken anywhere, and the pictures portraying cannibalism didn't come with a tag of the name of the place where it was shot. and the op didn't put the name of the locations other than you putting a location to it. and I dont trust your information. all I know is that we dont breed Clifford the cannibal in the southwest.

The hand in the soup picture isn't from the south-west as far as I know- I apologised in my other post for the mistake- but the first and third picture are. Search 'ritualistic killing Osun state' and the third picture will come up. I've also seen the first one in an article and it said that it was taken somewhere in the south-west, Ogun or Osun state iirc. The point that I've tried to make in this thread is that generalising people is wrong; you cannot categorically state that there are no cannibals in the south-west or that you 'don't breed cannibals'- whatever that means . Before you accuse me of being bias, I'll tell you now that I get just as irritated when some Igbo people claim that all Yorubas partake in ritual killings.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ngozi123:

The hand in the soup picture isn't from the south-west as far as I know- I apologised in my other post for the mistake- but the first and third picture are. Search 'ritualistic killing Osun state' and the third picture will come up. I've also seen the first one in an article and it said that it was taken somewhere in the south-west, Ogun or Osun state iirc. The point that I've tried to make in this thread is that generalising people is wrong; you cannot categorically state that there are no cannibals in the south-west or that you 'don't breed cannibals'- whatever that means . Before you accuse me of being bias, I'll tell you now that I get just as irritated when some Igbo people claim that all Yorubas partake in ritual killings.
ngozi the pepper soup picture is from Ngwa town in Abia State.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
dotman4real007:

ngozi the pepper soup picture is from Ngwa town in Abia State.

Actually, I believe that it was in Aba, Abia state. If you saw that then you'd have also seen where the other pictures were taken, right?
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ngozi123:

Actually, I believe that it was in Aba, Abia state. If you saw that then you'd have also seen where the other pictures were taken, right?
well what I saw was the pepper soup picture and where it came from.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Joephat(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
it should be in cross river state, Ugep to be precise, they av cannibals there...
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Restroom: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Things dey happen shall, this is 2016:and some 5 years later see the crazy discovery in Imo state

Cannibals roasting human flesh and eating them

1 Like

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by NaBanga: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2021
When someone says we are not civilized, no one should shout. Here we are years later and it's still happening.

1 Like

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Restroom: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2021
The evil men do leaves them

It does not dissapears

They only hide it by taking underground away from public or media while it gets worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) / Defamation: Maxwell Opara Files N10 Billion Suit Against Twitter, DSS / Court Remands Man For Defiling Neighbour’s 13-Year-Old Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.