Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) (6629 Views)

This Fulani Woman Was Found With 2 Voters Cards Bearing Her Photos But D/f Name / Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by VoteOutBuhari: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Opakan2:
Flatrons won't like this... another PLUS to their eternal slavery to North and yorubas

if na oerson from their side, we no go hear word again
yeye pipu
I strongly believe the South East/South West feud here is fueled by non indigens of these zones. Kind of divide and rule.
Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by loopmangoat(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

I heard tinubu is now in Ghana

grin.
I also heard tiefnubu is seeking for asylum in case bingohari comes for his head

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by ChetaNwaeze: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Caseless:
e pain am.
abooki
Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by orisa37: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
She can't speak Hausa, but she will speak Fulani, Busu and Arabic. She is Miss. Bedouin.

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by orisa37: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
She is a Fulani Herdswoman. The U.N. is in Trouble with her Cattle and AK 47 hidden in her Skirt.
Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by orisa37: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Miss. Bedouin Beauty will nail Biafra Coffin now.
Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by kettle84(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
orisa37:
Miss. Bedouin Beauty will nail Biafra Coffin now.
when will you stop these stale lines against IPOB

3 Likes

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by mayorchelsea(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
When people say can anything good come out of your Nazareth, tell them yes because the region viewed as the least in terms of education,development and all just produced UN Deputy GS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by jahsharon: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
I also wish the news is false. This woman will frustrate our move of getting biafra if she is actually appointed to that position

can you now see that you can not outsmart the Hausa/Fulani when it comes to politics?

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by malton: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:
I hope she's educated, she can't go and be speaking hausa there o

I doubt there's anyone in your community that can speak English as well as she does.

6 Likes

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
malton:

Lol I'm just hoping she doesn't tarnish our image by speaking only hausa, I don't think I said anything wrong. I think someone more eloquent and capable should have been given the chance ahead of her.
Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by malton: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Lol I'm just hoping she doesn't tarnish our image by speaking only hausa, I don't think I said anything wrong. I think someone more eloquent and capable should have been given the chance ahead of her.

Someone more eloquent you said? Have you ever heard her speak before?

If English were the yardstick, that woman will score A in all of it. I mean, accent, A; articulation, A; grammar, A...

4 Likes

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by QuotaSystem: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Why would she only speak the beautiful Hausa language when it's not the lingua franca?

If you're low key suggesting she is incapable of speaking proper English, then push play to heal your ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RILDbPnjNfU

3 Likes

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Why would she only speak the beautiful Hausa language when it's not the lingua franca?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RILDbPnjNfU

FYI the average illiterate in my area speaks better English than both Buhari and Aisha. I was troubled by this news as many folks back there have issues with the proper use of English language. She is good, so I won't be embarrassed listening to her speak, nice one. Up Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by QuotaSystem: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Good, I was troubled by this news as many folks back there have issues with the proper use of English language. She is good, so I won't be embarrassed listening to her speak, nice one. Up Nigeria.

Last time I checked, PEJ aka "fellow widows" is not from the North.

The new UN DGS, Amina Mohammed, is excellence personified.

7 Likes

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Last time I checked, PEJ aka "fellow widows" is not from the North West.

The new UN AGS, Amina Mohammed, is excellence personified.

PEJ is not working for the UN or am I missing something?

I just hope she won't fumble when it matters most and start mixing English with hausa due to stage fright. Let's hope she makes us proud

2 Likes

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hausa fulani women trying so hard to go international like dere southern neighbours.
Dis Amina of a woman looks like a pretty,silent,wicked tribalist...Wot haz she really don 4 d south?dnt tell me ogoni clean up..she shuld instead be at home pounding tuwo 4 her husband...Foto minister.
Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by disumusa: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Marotzke:
She is not fulani. Mother is a Briton and father Shua Arab. Just like calling a Bini woman Igbo.
but Nigerian
Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by Eastactivist: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Last time I checked, PEJ aka "fellow widows" is not from the North West.

The new UN DGS, Amina Mohammed, is excellence personified.

Shurrup the news has not been verified by UN..
Yeye dey smell.
Meanwhile I didn't know you guys like western education?
Hypocrites??
Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by MeAboki(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

FYI the average illiterate in my area speaks better English than both Buhari and Aisha. I was troubled by this news as many folks back there have issues with the proper use of English language. She is good, so I won't be embarrassed listening to her speak, nice one. Up Nigeria.

Pls pls stop advertising your ignorance and bigotry; if the UN is about spoken English then Ban Ki Moon wouldn't be its Secretary General - you obviously have never listened to him speak.
Your username already speaks for itself. angry

6 Likes

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
MeAboki:

Pls pls stop advertising your ignorance and bigotry; if the UN is about spoken English then Ban Ki Moon wouldn't be its Secretary General - you obviously have never listened to him speak.
Your username already speaks for itself. angry

Lol let her not disgrace us there, that's my only request
Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by laudate: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
I get your point ..... We also once had our own people at the UN too. Prof Joy Ogwu was the former Nigerian permanent secertary to the UN and at one time she was the chairman of the UN Security Council. The unfortunate thing was that Nnamdi kanu was insulting her when she still held those important positions because she was opposed to the modus operandi of IPOB. Instead of Kanu to work with her or seek her assistance, he was busy abusing her. This is one thing i dont like about IPOB, all they know about in their Biafra agitation is only to abuse

Biko, please collect two bottles of chilled mineral from Mama Nkechi's shop down the road. You deserve it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by MeAboki(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Lol let her not disgrace us there, that's my only request

Pls just drop it - have heard enough bigotry from you in one day. angry

3 Likes

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by QuotaSystem: 5:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

Shurrup the news has not been verified by UN..
Yeye dey smell.
Meanwhile I didn't know you guys like western education?
Hypocrites??

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by agabusta: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2016
Pavore9:
Falsehood! She was appointed into that position way back 2012, left the office and now minister of environment!

How unstable minds handle smartphones baffles me!

Ignorance is a disease. See the way you are gallantly displaying lack of depth to the public.

A little Google search would have made you more knowledgeable on the subject matter, yet you with little or no information is expressing bafflement at others more informed than you.

Wonders indeed will never end. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) by Alfranco(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2016
GBTYO:
Did she get the position as a Fulani or a Nigerian?
She isn't Fulani; Her mother is British...she deserves the post however.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Israel Formally Grants Kanu International Protection / Arewa Community In Lagos To Hold Mega Rally For Sanwo-olu / Why Duoye Diri Can’t Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.