Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Invisible Touches While At Sleep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invisible Touches While At Sleep (5666 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invisible Touches While At Sleep by fingard02k(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2009
This thing first happened to me around 1999-2000.The morning it first happened was the morning i wished to wake-up by 3:00 am,To meet up with my cousins because we have a very important place to go the following morning.So while i was at sleep,Immediatly it was 3:00 am, somebody or something touch/hit me three times on my right knee and i wake up immediately and looked around in my room (which i locked and sleeped alone ) i saw nobody but still feeling the touch.

In 2003 the same thing happened to me.the morning i wished/wanted to wake up by 3:30am so that i would study because i got exam that morning.immediatly it was 3:30am sharp the same thing happened to me on that same spot.

The yesterday morning was different cos i never wished or wanted to wake up by that time cos i went to bed lately.so around 4:00am something/somebody touched/hitted me on my right shoulder (i my elder brothers house) i woke up immediatly and every where was calm and i did
not see any body.

Have  you ever witnessed this kind of thing or know anybody that has witnessed this kind of thing.Do you know what might cause this.Solution/advice needed please
Re: Invisible Touches While At Sleep by kidsam: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2009
Why is that every other time that thing wakes you, it comes 30 mins later than the previous one
Re: Invisible Touches While At Sleep by Horus(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
A similar experience hapened to me fews years ago. I was at home sleeping in my bed on my right side facing the wall. Suddenly I wake up because I "felt" someone was behind me. I could feel the person sitting on by bed behind me and worse, I could heard and feel the person breathing on my left shoulder. I tryed to turn to see who was behind me sitting on my bed but I was paralyzed and couldnt move even a finger. After about ten minutes the presence behind me disappeared and I was able to turn to see who was there. I look around but nobody was there. This experience was very disageable and I still have no explanation.
Re: Invisible Touches While At Sleep by alex0026(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
Listen fingard02k,

You are only creating what is happening to you through your beliefs.It's just a psycological problem called hallucination and you are the cause.But what are you scared of?

Secondly,maybe somebody have a spare key to the room and could be having fun with your privacy.

Thanks
Re: Invisible Touches While At Sleep by Analytical(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Horus,

Even you?? Now that is going to be an interesting riddle for you to unravel, especially for someone without any belief whatsoever! But doesn't this show you that there are many things that science or philosophy may not be able to explain? That you can't explain it, however, doesn't mean it is not real! There is so much beyond the realm of science and philosophy!!
Re: Invisible Touches While At Sleep by fingard02k(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
@alex0028 See it happened to me in different places the first one was in our home Awka while the second one in Enugu and the one that happened to me yesterday was in in my brothers flat.the room which i sleeped,i locked it by my self and im sure nobody can open the without me noticing because i locked in with bolt.
Re: Invisible Touches While At Sleep by fingard02k(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Horus what happened to was witch.you where attacked by witch.i happened to when i was 10yrs old.how it happened to was:i knelt down beside my bed to pray before i sleep around after nine in the night so immediatly i bending my head i saw somebody opening the room cotton so for me to rise and turn my head the person rushed to me within a second and i cant move any of my body,i tried to shout but i couldn't my mum and my sis came inside the room,searching for something i tried to call them but i cant,they thought i was praying
Re: Invisible Touches While At Sleep by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2009
@ horus, i've had that experience of yours on several occasion too. I do hear opening of doors, proceeding to be on same bed with me, and feels the breathing beside me. All this time, i know am conscious and its real.
Re: Invisible Touches While At Sleep by AKO1(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2009
Bro you are either dreaming + half awake or hallucinating.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible / Have You Praised Them Yet Today? / Understanding Religious Delusions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.