Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige (1007 Views)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Marginalisation: I’m Practising What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo — Ngige Read More At: / IPOB Blasts Ngige For Claiming Buhari Loves Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Johnnyessence(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Minister of Labour, Dr Chris Ngige has faulted the claims that the inability of President Muhammadu Buhari to pull the country out of the current recession was due to lack of an economic team, saying that those orchestrating such claims were job seekers who failed in their bid to be appointed ministers. Ngige said that the Buhari’s economic team was composed of people of proven integrity adding that the pains Nigerians were experiencing were as a result of the depletion of the country’s foreign reserve by the past President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration. He defended the proposed plan by the Federal Government to borrow $30 billion from money lenders abroad, saying that unnatural situations demand unnatural solutions. The Minister spoke in an interview with reporters at the Annual Convention and 2016 Graduation Ceremony of Skill Acquisition Students of Bina Foundation, founded by Chris Atuegwu and his wife, Lady Ifeoma, weekend. He said that contrary to the statement purportedly made by Ohanaeze that Ndigbo were being excluded, Buhari’s antecedents showed that “he loves Ndigbo,” warning the Igbo to stop alienating themselves politically, but instead, embrace other parts of the country with open hands. leaders.ng/?p=23284
Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Atiku2019: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Typing......................

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
@op no proper nutritional sauce for this news...continu grin

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Kingsley1000(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Not until he completes the enugu-onitsha express road he promised,we wont believe him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by ShootToKill: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
yoruba muslim buffoon from oshogbo attempting to sell a damaged product (booharry) to Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by VoteOutBuhari: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Ngige said that the Buhari’s economic team was composed of people of proven integrity adding that the pains Nigerians were experiencing were as a result of the depletion of the country’s foreign reserve by the past President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration. He said that contrary to the statement purportedly made by Ohanaeze that Ndigbo were being excluded, Buhari’s antecedents showed that “he loves Ndigbo,” warning the Igbo to stop alienating themselves politically, but instead, embrace other parts of the country with open hands. leaders.ng/?p=23284

Dollar/Naira exchange went out of control when President Buhari grabbed our domiciliary accounts on assumption of power. That's when I realize he is a terrible manager of the economy. BUHARI CAUSED A TERRIBLE PANIC IN OUR FX MARKET.
Since that 'ugly interference', dollar hording has gone out of control, fueling scarcity the more.

Ngige, remember you're from the infamous Buhari's 5 percentile.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Noblecx: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
He said that contrary to the statement purportedly made by Ohanaeze that Ndigbo were being excluded, Buhari’s antecedents showed that “he loves Ndigbo,” warning the Igbo to stop alienating themselves politically,

please can someone ask this foolery of a lost Igbo man where is the antecedents?
na love we go chop?
even children don pass this level of child consolation scam.

meanwhile the Igbos are not alienating themselves politically that's why the Igbo ones in APC should be reasonable to encourage other Igbos.

I guess imo is pdp or lp or apga or ppa
yeye man who is still pained that apga kicked his ass three consecutive times back2back and will still do it again bc he has really outlived his usefulness.
you want Anambra little money to service your debt abi?
kolework sire. OYO

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Chrisbriss: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Everything about this government is idiotic.. he loves igbo and then excluded them in d proposed 30bn dollars he wants to borrow and some key projects.. idiat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by timsTNA: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari should do what he was elected to do as the President of Nigeria.
We Igbos dont give a rat's ass about his emotions

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
we also love him equally!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Eastactivist: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
When an afonja decides to carry Igbo matter for head when osun is in great mess. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by STARGREEN(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Maybe he's telling that to his grandchildren in dream coz in reality they will be bold to tell him...
Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Johnnyessence(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Eastactivist:
When an afonja decides to carry Igbo matter for head when osun is in great mess. grin
frustrated Igbo you are pained bAa. You have see anything yet. It is when your fraudster governor obiano is been kicked out next year then you will know what's going on. U are wailing here online why the electorates on ground has reject fraudster obiano.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by willyo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Igbos seems to have blood ties with Afonjas when it comes to betrayal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Johnnyessence(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShootToKill:
yoruba muslim buffoon from oshogbo attempting to sell a damaged product (booharry) to Igbos.
you are still pained. Continue.
Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Eastactivist: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
frustrated Igbo you are pained bAa. You have see anything yet. It is when your fraudster governor obiano is been kicked out next year then you will know what's going on. U are wailing here online why the electorates on ground has reject fraudster obiano.

grin this wailing zombie needs aregbesola plantain

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Eastactivist: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Peroti:
@op no proper nutritional sauce for this news...continu grin

Where you get the aregbesola plantain?
Abeg I need one for the OP grin
Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Eastactivist:

Where you get the aregbesola plantain?
Abeg I need one for the OP grin

My Bro..U know I'll never eat anything frm that afonja man.,or do u want Me to start talking like Ngige? grin
Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by truthonmission: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
If he loves the igbos let him die. tell him to do us this great favour. Thanks
Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Eastactivist: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Peroti:

My Bro..U know I'll never eat anything frm that afonja man.,or do u want Me to start talking like Ngige? grin
Hehe!!

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by cupidFlint(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yes that's true, that's why he keep commanding his armies to keep killing us at any given opportunity, that's why he called.us the 5% (but we no mind shaa), that's why he locked up our leader. Ngige?

Re: Buhari Loves Ndigbo – Ngige by Johnnyessence(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Eastactivist:

grin this wailing zombie needs aregbesola plantain
you are still pained again for displaying your stubbornness hmmmm. Ogbeni you just called now has achieved more than fraudster obiano. Abeg where's the ugwu vegetable he's importing now. He's busy embezzling state treasury and you are here praising him continue. Next year is around the corner. Obiano will be defeated no doubt. At least plantain is more nutritious than your ugwu vegetable.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blaming Buhari Alone / Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Horse In Port Harcourt (photos) / PHOTOS: Gov. Shetima Inspects Tomato Processing Factory, Jimtilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.