Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Stop Blaming Buhari Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Blaming Buhari Alone (999 Views)

Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? / Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by othman11(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!!... No Fuel. - Buhari. No Electricity -Buhari No money - Buhari No food -. Buhari No water -. Buhari Is Buhari God? Is Buhari a Magician? Or Is he Babalawo? If we really want things to go down well, we must reshape our manners,characters,attitude and our devotion to God. We don't help each other. We don't worship God properly. We don't help the needy. We don't give charity. We don't care for the old ones anymore. We killed and splash blood any how. We use human beings for rituals. We sold goods that are bought cheap exorbitantly. We hate each other. We don't love/help our neighbours. We are tribalistic. We are regionalistic. We are religious bigots. We don't pay our dues to God i.e Zakat, tithe etc. We are corrupt. We are everything evil. With all this, how do you expect things to be normal. Buhari is neither a Pastor nor an Imam. And so how do u expect miracles and wonders to be perform by Buhari under 2 years of his leadership. Even the gargantuan Jonathan postulated that no one can fix Nigeria's problem under four years. For Rome was not built in a day,and therefore no one should expect a change with a blink of an eye. BUHARI RELAX AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR TRANSFORMATION/CHANGE AGENDA.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by GMBuhari: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Gbam!!!!!

I forr for you o

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by othman11(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
cc:lalasticala
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by limeta(f): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
So lets go our own way then.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by gists: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
limeta:
So lets go our own way then.
Who is holding you guys.
The last time I listened to Radio Biafra, the host was praising Ekwerumadu.
When you guys are truly serious about leaving Nigeria, you will recall your senators and reps.
I understand you may not be able to recall all of them at once, so I suggest a gradual process.
You can start with recalling your HOA members representing Lagos. That should be the easiest - afterall Lagos is not part of Biafra.
Nobody will take you Igbos serious when you're not only supporting Ekwerumadu as the NIGERIAN Deputy Senate President, you're also gearing up for 2019 elections in NIGERIA.

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by Emekamex(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
We should give him lifetime presidency since two years isnt enough for him to make reasonable progress.
The truth is if he cant do a decent job in his first tenure (when he is more accountable to the public), giving him a second tenure will result to absolutely nothing as no single politician in Nigeria has performed better in their respective second tenures.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by ezefrank87(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op,am sure u said same when goodluck was blamed for even some persons inability to impregnate their wives

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by Unimaginable123: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op, so we should blame u and buhari?
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by limeta(f): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
gists:

Who is holding you guys.
The last time I listened to Radio Biafra, the host was praising Ekwerumadu.
When you guys are truly serious about leaving Nigeria, you will recall your senators and reps.
I understand you may not be able to recall all of them at once, so I suggest a gradual process.
You can start with recalling your HOA members representing Lagos. That should be the easiest - afterall Lagos is not part of Biafra.
Nobody will take you Igbos serious when you're not only supporting Ekwerumadu as the NIGERIAN Deputy Senate President, you're also gearing up for 2019 elections in NIGERIA.

In yr small bird brain am igbo ,how did you work that out.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by Jokerman(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
But we blamed GEJ during the last government... remember we said the buck stops at the table of the president...

So why should we stop now...??
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by Hiploko(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jokerman:
But we blamed GEJ during the last government... remember we said the buck stops at the table of the president...

So why should we stop now...??
u dey mind those confused pro Buhari senseless rats? They have ran out of excuses... Since May 29th 2015... One excuse to the other

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by gists: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
limeta:

In yr small bird brain am igbo ,how did you work that out.
Comprehension shouldn't be this difficult - Except if you have a big brain but single-digit IQ
BTW for the records, I didn't call you igbo. The real Igbos are far more intelligent than that.
Read through my post again but this time slowly.
And it must be very frustrating to still have the war mongering, "let-my-people-go" dilector still languishing in the zoo prison.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by ndcide(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
othman11:
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!!... No Fuel. - Buhari. No Electricity -Buhari No money - Buhari No food -. Buhari No water -. Buhari Is Buhari God? Is Buhari a Magician? Or Is he Babalawo? If we really want things to go down well, we must reshape our manners,characters,attitude and our devotion to God. We don't help each other. We don't worship God properly. We don't help the needy. We don't give charity. We don't care for the old ones anymore. We killed and splash blood any how. We use human beings for rituals. We sold goods that are bought cheap exorbitantly. We hate each other. We don't love/help our neighbours. We are tribalistic. We are regionalistic. We are religious bigots. We don't pay our dues to God i.e Zakat, tithe etc. We are corrupt. We are everything evil. With all this, how do you expect things to be normal. Buhari is neither a Pastor nor an Imam. And so how do u expect miracles and wonders to be perform by Buhari under 2 years of his leadership. Even the gargantuan Jonathan postulated that no one can fix Nigeria's problem under four years. For Rome was not built in a day,and therefore no one should expect a change with a blink of an eye. BUHARI RELAX AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR TRANSFORMATION/CHANGE AGENDA.

Abeg go sidon!!!!

How many people are blaming buhari. For now, We have more sycophants than critical thinkers.

Besides, buhari has his KPI and people are only judging him based on that.

Also, buhari blamed his predecessors especially the one who handed over to him.
Recall that he does not attend council of states meeting even when they put a call to him, beg him to come he always declined. Even when boko haram was the main agenda.

He only attended when they wanted to postpone elections.

Forget buhari jare.. Many people are just managing his government and careful to criticize him. If not for the buhari bias, the way things are, currently,.. The media would have been in flames.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by limeta(f): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
gists:

Comprehension shouldn't be this difficult - Except if you have a big brain but single-digit IQ
BTW for the records, I didn't call you igbo. The real Igbos are far more intelligent than that.
Read through my post again but this time slowly.
And it must be very frustrating to still have the war mongering, "let-my-people-go" dilector still languishing in the zoo prison.

You go back and read it again
As for me am done with dat
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by googlepikins: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Buhari is an illiterate, he has nothing to offer

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by othman11(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2017
googlepikins:
Mtswwwww....For fvck sake President Buhari Is a former army General!! How can he be an illiterate?? Smh
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by othman11(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2017
googlepikins:
If Buhari is an illiterate then i don't know what to call you
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by OBAGADAFFI: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2017
othman11:

So you know all these and still voted for Buhari
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by Hiploko(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
othman11:
Mtswwwww....For fvck sake President Buhari Is a former army General!! How can he be an illiterate?? Smh
by merit or quota system?
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by othman11(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Muhammadu Buhari was born on 17 December 1942, in Daura , Katsina State, to his father Adamu and mother Zulaihat. He is the twenty-third child of his father. Buhari was raised by his mother, after his father died when he was about four years old. [11]
He attended primary school in Daura and Mai'adua before proceeding to Katsina Model School in 1953, and to Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956 to 1961.
Early military career
Buhari joined the Nigerian Army by enrolling in the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1961. In February 1964, the college was upgraded to an officer commissioning unit of the Nigerian Army and renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) (prior to 1964, the Nigerian government sent cadets who had completed their NMTC preliminary training to mostly Commonwealth military academies [12][13][14] for officer cadet training). From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England .
In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned a second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta,
Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Military Training College,
Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer's Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom .
From 1965 to 1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion and appointed Brigade Major , Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by ThatIgboBoy: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Alright.

Who should we blame alogside boohaari?

Maybe U
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari Alone by idupaul: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
othman11:

During GEJ you blamed Jonathan but today in the same situation you are blaming other thing ..God is watching i

(1) (Reply)

2017 Prophecy-president Buhari Will Die Soon / Fulanis Never Breed Trouble, Foreigners Dress-up Like Them To Kill- Tukur / Money Had Become The Comming Back Of Jesus Christ! When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.