Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians (23637 Views)

Pilot Sponsored By Senator Kwankwaso Flies Him To Lagos From Abuja. Photo / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Nigerian Man With 10 G-wagons Including One Which Is Gold Plated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by advocatebaba(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Adminisher:

What evidence does the other side have?
Those who say it is CIA?, No evidence
Those who say it is Buhari, No evidence
Those who say it is Northern elders, No evidence
All we know is that the movement grew during the reign of Jonathan and the money to fight them was stolen by a Prince from a Nigerian Royal family direct from Uthman Dan Fodio himself.

We must be courageous in facing the truth. If you deceive yourself you are not qualified to call yourself human
ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE DOESNT MEAN EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE... NELSON GATES "LEGENDS"
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Rilwayne001: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

Am not defending Buhari, I don't care whether you support him or not. Am very clear you're purely a bigot.

Well i asked you to tell me the meaning of 'bigot" and how I'm one. Hopefully you will do that now. wink

You refused to accept the truth about what you said in the other thread, you could have simple could it a mistake. But look at how unfrank you're. You're still denying what is visible.
Well. For anyone reading. As I said earlier if he denied what he says I will post the screenshot.

Apparently you have comprehension problem as well. This post you attached is not an attack against the sultan, if you had read the post in line with other of my post there, you would've have comprehend the whole point i was trying to make their. But since your comprehension is not sound, you misconstrued everything.

The point i was trying to make their is that, if the sultan were to be Oritsejafor in that issue, i would've have said the same thing i said about oritsejafor since its for the betterment of the country. So far the president is involved, then it's for the good of the country.

You should calm down and try to understand me bro.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Rilwayne001: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

But Your support might also be as a result of your brother Osinbanjo.

If you say so. Meanwhile, I've always been a supporter of PMB since the days of ANPP.

You may not like GEJ bcux that region Se/Ss are at war with Yorubas. Yoruba claimed they are margin during GEJ era. So it's not a surprise if you open 11 account supporting Buhari.

Loooooool grin grin okay!!

Am very clear you're purely a bigot.

Okay cheesy cheesy grin

ou refused to accept the truth about what you said in the other thread, you could have simple call it a mistake. But look at how unfrank you're. You're still denying what is visible.

It's the other way round bro.

The first screenshot I was talking of CAN President Jet use for illegal arms deal. He defend him because CAN President has good intentions

For the record, the man came out to the say jet although was his, but it was for commercial purpose and he's not even aware that the president was going to use it for the whole thing.

"The second screenshot was sultan:. You will call him a terror sponsor, because he has bad intentions ? Or he has history of supporting terror ? [/b]

Lol, show me where i call him a terror sponsor please. You are just putting words in my mouth.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Well i asked you to tell me the meaning of 'bigot" and how I'm one. Hopefully you will do that now. wink

I called you bigot because you're intolerance toward the truth on CAN. You're caged to your own fanatism.

Apparently you have comprehension problem as well. This post you attached is not an attack against the sultan, if you had read the post in line with other of my post there, you would've have comprehend the whole point i was trying to make their. But since your comprehension is not sound, you misconstrued everything.

The point i was trying to make their is that, if the sultan were to be Oritsejafor in that issue, i would've have said the same thing i said about oritsejafor since its for the betterment of the country. So far the president is involved, then it's for the good of the country.

You should calm down and try to understand me bro.

Do you know my problem with you. You're still denying it. That's not what you mean at the first place. Its nothing like compression. You categorically and specifically quote my post on that. let me post a clearer screenshot. I speak what Southerners will say and you endorsed it if it's for the betterment of country. You even add lol and why not?

Assuming you replied without breaking it into quote I will have another reasoning of what you mean. but u quote specific point and replied each.

The quoted screenshot is my post while the reply is yours.

Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Rilwayne001: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

Do you know my problem with you. You're still denying it. That's not what you mean at the first place. Its nothing like compression. You categorically and specifically quote my post on that. let me post a clearer screenshot. I speak what Southerners will say and you endorsed it if it's for the betterment of country. You even add lol and why not?The quoted screenshot is my post while the reply is yours.

I will repeat myself again: the point i was trying to make their is that, if the sultan were to be Oritsejafor in that issue, i would've have said the same thing i said about oritsejafor since its for the betterment of the country. So far the president is involved, then it's for the good of the country.

I think the problem you are having with the post is the question that i further ask in that post, and what triggered that was that, the sultan being a notable leader and most respected leader in the north is in the best position to put the whole issue to rest by talking sense to the boko boys. Even so, it doesn't mean that i feel he didn't do anything to stop it.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I will repeat myself again: the point i was trying to make their is that, if the sultan were to be Oritsejafor in that issue, i would've have said the same thing i said about oritsejafor since its for the betterment of the country. So far the president is involved, then it's for the good of the country.

I think the problem you are having with the post is the question that i further ask in that post, and what triggered that was that, the sultan being a notable leader and most respected leader in the north is in the best position to put the whole issue to rest by talking sense to the boko boys. Even so, it doesn't mean that i feel he didn't do anything to stop it.

hmm lemme just allow it. You're quoting something and you're giving different reply. You're quoting what Southerners will say (From my post) and the reply was not for it. Anyway I will give it a benefit of doubt. I have no issue with the second question on what has sultan does. My issue is the above.

Salaam.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by Charlesdock(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2016
Some people sha.
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by kofianna(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2016
El-Rufai you are sick
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by mannerkojak(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
El rufai is confuse because he his nothing meaning to contribute
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Adminisher:

What evidence does the other side have?
Those who say it is CIA?, No evidence
Those who say it is Buhari, No evidence
Those who say it is Northern elders, No evidence
All we know is that the movement grew during the reign of Jonathan and the money to fight them was stolen by a Prince from a Nigerian Royal family direct from Uthman Dan Fodio himself.

We must be courageous in facing the truth. If you deceive yourself you are not qualified to call yourself human
u just dey make noise. who told u there is no evidence? why don't u carry out a research too?
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by FEGNO: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
IF EL RUFAI ACTUALLY SAID SO THEN HE IS TO SAY THE LEAST A COMPLETE IDIOT. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH AN ASSININE ATTEMPT TO TWIST THE FACTS. SUDDENLY IT IS NOW CHRISTIANS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE CARNAGE. SO ALL THE HAVOC BEING WRECKED BY ISLAMIC GROUPS THE WORLD OVER ARE NOW CHRISTIAN ACTS TRYING TO GIVE ISLAM A BAD NAME. WHAT A FOOOOL
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by CioAngels(f): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
afroditte:
I give up.

Elrufai has officially lost his senses. Accusations with no solid proof?

Can someone please sue this man for something.
You must be funny. Yes, he should be sued for tearing mouth and being the shortest governor by NL
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by calabardick(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hellrufy is growing hair-wire, he's suffering from brainiac anxiety
Re: EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians by APCLyingBastard: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
How will he not know

Boko king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi APC Battles Oshiomhole Over Plot To Deny Yahaya Bello Ticket / Fowler Replies Kyari, Says Recession, Oil Price Affected Tax Revenue / Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.