Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Advantages Of Attending A Military School. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advantages Of Attending A Military School. (41049 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by daniska3yaro(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
kropotkin2:
Repping Airforce military school Jos 93' set
God bless my godfather.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Divay22(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin cheesy I might want to join some day
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by numericalguy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahaha so true and they can steal. You vant seperate barrack kids from stealing. They just never could fit in with decent normal folk... and to them that is something to be proud of

Hahahaha... You are right bro. I've forgotten that aspect. Barrack children are the worst thieves you can think of. I remember one secondary school boy went and broke into his neighbours house. Unfortunately for him, he was caught. A boy in SSS 2 already knew how to break into other people's houses.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by dhebz2pon(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Which set bro,command oshodi '06
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by nigerianonym: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by drLammy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
proudly c.s.s.i alumni..tiger house(hellfire)...discipline + knowledge is the key..mehn that millitary vibe still moving me till this day
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Sugarkay(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by odamaken(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Does discipline include human right abuse,shouting and abusing innocent civilian's flogging innocent shop owners,among many other abuses? Abegi make I hear word

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by odamaken(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Does discipline include human right abuse,shouting and abusing innocent civilian's flogging innocent shop owners,among many other abuses? Abegi make I hear word. Discipline entails self control zero abuse of power,etc

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Tafari1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Repping Army Day Secondary School, Sobi, ilorin.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by amaben2020(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
I disagree, I hate barracks kids cos they are rude and disrespectful, they always think they are smart but are struggling to
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
numericalguy:

Hahahaha... You are right bro. I've forgotten that aspect. Barrack children are the worst thieves you can think of. I remember one secondary school boy went and broke into his neighbours house. Unfortunately for him, he was caught. A boy in SSS 2 already knew how to break into other people's houses.

That one is old na from that Kind primary 3-4 theu start, by JSS1 they are veterans. @ SS2 its natural grin
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by odamaken(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Discipline,knowledge,smartness? What A Joke! If It Was 20yrs Ago I Would Say Yes. The Products Of Todays Military Schools Dont Have Any Of These Traits U Mentioned.
Go To Our High Ways , U Will Barbarism And Lawlessnes Displayed By D Uniformed Men. I Wont Send My Ward To A School Where His Sanity Will Be Traded For Madness.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Olumighty2038(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
I rep Nigerian Army Institute Of Technology And Environmental Studies (NAITES), Makurdi
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by fortune5351(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingzPen:

Proud to be one too... NMS/00/5192
sighted sir, unsup
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by fortune5351(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nigerian Military School, Zaria.

My Alma-mater.

I am damn proud to be an Ex-boy.

Long live Ex-boys.

Long live Nigerian Military School, Zaria.

Long live Nigerian Armed Forces.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by stevebond007(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Edenoscar:

see my person oo. what set?

1996/1999
JSS Set
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Emempaul(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
nigerianonym:
Without sounding demeaning, I would like to respectfully state here that Command Secondary Schools, Army Day Secondary Schools, Air Force Secondary Schools and Comprehensive Schools don't count as Military Schools.
There are only two Military Schools in the country; Nigerian Military School, Zaria, and Air Force Military School, Jos.

Thanks.

go to cssl ipaja and spend 1month I just hope u come back alive

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by stevebond007(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingzPen:

Are you sure? Wah set?

1996/1999
Jss set
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Emempaul(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
kaeforum:
Discipline,knowledge,smartness? What A Joke! If It Was 20yrs Ago I Would Say Yes. The Products Of Todays Military Schools Dont Have Any Of These Traits U Mentioned.
Go To Our High Ways , U Will Barbarism And Lawlessnes Displayed By D Uniformed Men. I Wont Send My Ward To A School Where His Sanity Will Be Traded For Madness.
very try though
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
NMS 10" set...... Calabar house.....
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by smartngentle(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
to add, you don't get scared easily. Comlag 06
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Brightscofild(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
So i shud go bak 2 college nw bcus i did nt attend military scul

Alrit. Kontinu
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by fortune5351(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
smarty562:
NMS 10" set...... Calabar house.....
I guess u meant Foxtrot Company

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Ninilowo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
kropotkin2:
Repping Airforce military school Jos 93' set
E don tay
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Dayg88(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
stevebond007:
I agree,
Discipline na virtue,

CDSS Ibadan fire, still in me.

Commando, day or boarding? And what set?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Bibitayo2: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
numericalguy:

Why should I kid you.

I feel sorry for you.
feel sorry for yourself.

I hate to say this but envy has eaten deep into your heart..... go and work on that.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Souljaboi1: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
When Ex boiz fall in, all must be quiet.

Proudly Charlie Company ! '08
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by chikuzy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Cammand ikeja 2014,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" / 4 Most Used Words By Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.