Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,662 members, 7,844,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam (12723 Views)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary / Alleged N1trn Failed Rail Contracts: Amaechi, Adeosun, Others Shun Reps C’ttee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by HQuadreal: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2016
Nigeria Na Scam Itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by hmuhammad(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:
Another Monday Media Story to wet the throats of Buhari's Gullible Zombies for the week grin

The Pic I attached was my post last week Monday...The Trend in this goverment is to release a fake corruption fight story every Monday morning to deceive Nigerians (Sorry Buhari's gullible zombies)

Have we heard anything about the last week investigation stories about GEJ Ministers? NO cheesy

Confused Government cheesy
PMB till 2023

4 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by grownaira: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Hmm
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by goshen26: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2016
Until there is capital punishment for looters of public funds I see this nàtion as a big joke

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Aburi001: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2016
madridguy:
And some people will be shouting Buhari killed our economy, even as big as China and US economy is am sure it can't withstand this.
Dear Jonathan, God alone will judge you with what you did to Nigeria economy.
I love this country called Nigeria. It a nation where Pot calls Cattle Black.

It's a country where thieves invite fellow thieves for questioning.

It's a country where Stealing is inversely proportional to Corruption.
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by billyG(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2016
yns4real:

ABUJA—THE House of
Representatives adhoc committee
on failed rail contracts has
summoned Minister of Finance, Kemi
Adeosun, former Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC,
boss, Mrs Farida Waziri, former
Chairman of SURE-P, Gen Martins
Agwai and 22 others to explain their
roles in alleged N1trilion failed rail
contracts between 2010 and 2014.
In a letter dated December 8, the
committee summoned the principal
actors who actively participated in
the execution of contracts within
this period.
They are expected to appear before
the Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonyinma-
led adhoc committee tomorrow.
Those invited include The MD T.E.A.M
NIg Ltd, MD Ansaldo-A3&O Ltd, Mr
Sameh Abdulaziz, Mr Adewale
Adeyinka, MD, CCECC and CRCC
construction company Ltd. MD
Kintech Nig Ltd,MD Westgate
Projects Ltd, Mr Gbenga Akindele .MD
Nig Railway Corporation, Engr Fidet
Okhiria,Mr Ben Iloanusi, MD Eco
Project L(Engr.Eric Onyiewu, and MD
Eser West Africa Ltd(Mr.Tukur
Karaduman,Mr.Ilhan Adiloglu,Mr.Can
Adiloglu).

Others are MD.Nigeria Infrastructure
Advisory Facility, Dr.Mark Tomlinson,
Government Inspector of
Railway,.Accountant General of the
Federation. Auditor General of the
Federation. DG. Bureau of Public
Procurement, Chairman, Federal
Inland Revenue Service Minister of
Finance, Minister for Budget and
Planning, Minister of Transportation,
Engr.Adeseyi Sijuwade, former
MD.NRC, former chairmen SURE-P.
Lt.Gen.Martin Luther Agwai,
Amb.Christopher Kolade, former
Heads of Secretariat SURE-P
Dr.Suleiman ,Mr. Badamasuly, former
Secretary SURE-P Nze Akachukwu
Nwankpo, former Railway Convener
SURE-P Chike Okogwu.
Also invited are Sam Ohuambunwa,
Engr.Eric Onyiewu former, Chairman,
Project Implementation Unit of
Federal Ministry of Transportation for
all SURE-P Railway Projects, former
DG, BPP, Prof. Kunle Ade-Wahab,
Engr.Eneja Ezeh, Alh.Yusuf Suleiman,
former Minister of Transportation
and former EFCC boss, Mrs.Farida
Waziri
A source privy to this development
told Vanguard that the fresh
invitation was in continuation of the
on-going investigation into the
railway contracts scam from
2010-2014.
He said: “We are inviting them to
come and give account of their
stewardship on how disbursements
were made to the contractors.
“The contractors are expected to
show proof of what they have done
so far with concrete evidence to the
committee.
“As for the Minister of Finance, as you
are aware, government is a
continuum and she must tell us how
the funds were released.’’
Asked why the committee
summoned former EFCC boss, he
said: “We’ll like her to tell us why
she failed to arrest those involved
because she was alerted.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/reps-summon-minister-ex-efcc-sure-p-bosses-22-others-alleged-n1trn-rail-contracts-scam/
why is Dr okonjo Iweala not invited?
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by teamchocolate: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2016
I supported buhari in his campaign against Jonathan.. but I am not impressed with his government at all.. they can do so much better... I am personally tired of hearing the words "summon" "investigate" when looters are mentioned . Buhari has done 2 years in govt... we should be hearing words like "jailed" " sent on life imprisonment without parole " " death sentence without appeal". and we should also start seeing the evidence that loot has been recovered and re-distributed to the masses via social welfare programs and quality infrastructure. I have started losing faith in buhari
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by teamchocolate: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2016
I supported buhari in his campaign against Jonathan.. but I am not impressed with his government at all.. cry they can do so much better... I am personally tired of hearing the words "summon" "investigate" when looters are mentioned . Buhari has done 2 years in govt... we should be hearing words like "jailed" " sent on life imprisonment without parole " " death sentence without appeal". and we should also start seeing the evidence that loot has been recovered and re-distributed to the masses via social welfare programs and quality infrastructure. I am sad to say that i have started losing faith in buhari undecided
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Bolster(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2016
teamchocolate:
I supported buhari in his campaign against Jonathan.. but I am not impressed with his government at all.. they can do so much better... I am personally tired of hearing the words "summon" "investigate" when looters are mentioned . Buhari has done 2 years in govt... we should be hearing words like "jailed" " sent on life imprisonment without parole " " death sentence without appeal". and we should also start seeing the evidence that loot has been recovered and re-distributed to the masses via social welfare programs and quality infrastructure. I have started losing faith in buhari

First, Buhari is only part of the Executive. This particular investigation is by the Legislature. And conviction can only be done by the Judiciary. Separation of Powers, remember. President is limited by how the other two arms of government perform their duties.

Meanwhile, recovered are not funds FG can expend at will. Some of the funds will only be available when the cases are concluded. Some are under interim forfeiture. Some are attached with conditions especially those coming in from abroad. If the recovered loots are eventually available it will also probably be shared according to allocation sharing formula.

And May 29 2017 is when this government will be exactly 2 years.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by teamchocolate: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2016
I understand this but the common man doesn't... and there is so much poverty and inflation...

All most people know is that things are worse since buhari took over... people are being owed salaries and yet things are more expensive..

Bolster:

First, Buhari is only part of the Executive. This particular investigation is by the Legislature. And conviction can only be done by the Judiciary. Separation of Powers, remember. President is limited by how the other two arms of government perform their duties.

Meanwhile, recovered are not funds FG can expend at will. Some of the funds will only be available when the cases are concluded. Some are under interim forfeiture. Some are attached with conditions especially those coming in from abroad. If the recovered loots are eventually available it will also probably be shared according to allocation sharing formula.

And May 29 2017 is when this government will be exactly 2 years.
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Bolster(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
The 5 years of Goodluck Jonathan will go down as the period of the largest heist in the history of Nigeria. The plundering of our wealth during those years was unprecedented. The impunity was record-breaking. History and posterity will never judge him and his bandits kindly. What the Ineffectual Buffoon sowed in those years innocent Nigerians are now harvesting.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by adem30: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Thisis2raw:
it has come to my notice of a person like you.

What do you do for a living?

Only jobless and a visionless people are the only people consume with this much pain.

Your rants doesn't make you look cool nor political sensible

My advice for you is go do some sensible with your life and try to be happy.

You are fill with so much pain and sadness. Try live your life sir

Bros, how does this jargons you put on related to this topic? Can you pls check your self

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by olahero(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2016
GEJ IS A VERY BIG MISTAKE TO NIGERIA, I PRAY ALLAH HELP PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO LEAD US TO A RICH&PROMISE LAND. AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by greatiyk4u(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=effty post=51847005]What of Babachir Lawal nd Abba Kyari? Not forgetting we ve A Dalung nd some incompetent mofos. Meanwhile, Buhari is yet to present his "sapiticate". Buhari will end up worst than GEJ[/quote

till then

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2016
The ineffectual buffoon killed nig.,

the dumb nomad is busy with it's interment rather than resuscitaion!
This country is cursed with DUMB leaders!!!

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Thisis2raw(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2016
adem30:

Bros, how does this jargons you put on related to this topic? Can you pls check your self
I will take your advise under consideration.

And please do well to also check yourself also for not getting my point, your brain may not be functioning properly again
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by marv1: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2016
They bought refurbished train at the cost that can buy bullet trains, Doyin okugbe when confronted by journalist said nigeria is not ripe for bullet trains, yet they can steal our money without blinking an eye. They bought 3 refurbished hellicopters at costs that can buy 3 new and capable ones and still collect change, one of them crashed in the north east two months after, the rest refuse to fly.
HtwoOw:
SureP na Scam DeM No Gree GEJ We Want YOu Back Na Him Den Dey shout

We Tell Dem Say Train Na Used And Painted Dem No Gree

Now he don happen

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by bart10: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2016
sarrki:
A lot of people felt I just hate Gej

The truth is the man failed

The first time my hope was raised and dashed was during Gej

He told us he was one of us.

He scammed a lot of Nigerian with that statement he made, the shoe thing

History will definitely remember you (Negatively)

You are missing the point. GEJ obviously had issues with leadership but he was smart enough to see how delicate the Nigerian economy was (perhaps due to his education) and he allowed experts to run the economy. But PMB took over a fairly stable economy and destroyed it in few months due to his ignorance, insensitivity, shallow knowledge and mostly his refusal to make use of the best brains to help him out. Now what do you call that?
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2016
scam everywhere
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Drguzzykola(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2016
our yhero at it again...
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Jesusloveyou: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2016
effty:
What of Babachir Lawal nd Abba Kyari? Not forgetting we ve A Dalung nd some incompetent mofos. Meanwhile, Buhari is yet to present his "sapiticate". Buhari will end up worst than GEJ
has any of them stole our money? And how is presentation of certificate make someone worst than a criminal ineffectual buffoon. So how does an honest president not presenting his certificate affects you and I.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by marv1: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2016
U must be very, very ignorant. U must be one of those pepper sellers on the street for making this comment. Which economy did GeJ improve? Okay so because a bag of rice was not yet sold for 18k during Gej that is why the economy was bouyant, abi? U know next to nothing in this. If nigeria economy was actually bouyant How much did gej meet in the foreign reserve and how much did he leave there? How much did gej able to save? How much was a barrel of oil during gej and how much is it now? Was there any militant (NDA and the rest) vandalisation during Gej? Was there wastefulness during gej's 5 yr term? Was there corruption and massive looting during gej administration.? Tell me what we were producing in nigeria during Gej that made the economy to 'BOOM' that Pmb stopped its production thus turning the economy to woes suddenly during his tenure. If u can answer these questions correctly then we can discuss. If not your claim is as baseless as Gej's.
bart10:

You are missing the point. GEJ obviously had issues with leadership but he was smart enough to see how delicate the Nigerian economy was (perhaps due to his education) and he allowed experts to run the economy. But PMB took over a fairly stable economy and destroyed it in few months due to his ignorance, insensitivity, shallow knowledge and mostly his refusal to make use of the best brains to help him out. Now what do you call that?

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by israel90: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2016
as if u dont know that his daughter boy is happens to be her husband now is a millionaire
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Jesusloveyou: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2016
teamchocolate:
I understand this but the common man doesn't... and there is so much poverty and inflation...

All most people know is that things are worse since buhari took over... people are being owed salaries and yet things are more expensive..

is your duty To let those common man who think buhari is the cause of their misfortune To know.

Meanwhile is it the federal government that are owing salaries?

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by marv1: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Pmb has limited powers to do much. He can not jail anybody. He doesnt have such powers. That is why he said that judiciary is his biggest headache. Recovery of loots is not as fast as people think. It takes a lot of time and processes. Nigeria has a lot of loopholes in our legal system and constitution and this is what looters have been capitalising on. But surely even with this slow drag nigeria will get there one day.
teamchocolate:
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by mostee4all(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2016
THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS BY 2019 WE SHALL KNOW THE TRUE STATE OF THE MATTER CONCERNING OUR COUNTRY AND IF ITS BETTER THAN THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION (BUHARI) MET IT THEN BUHARI ALL THE WAY, BUT IF THE REVISE IS THE CASE AS WE CAN SEE PRESENTLY IN OUR ECONOMY hnnnmmmmm NIGERIA HAS BEEN SCAMMED. CAUSE THIS ISSUES OF FIGHTING CORRUPTION JUST REMINDS ME OF ONE THING WHICH IS THE COLONIAL ERA AS SOME POLITICAL SCIENTIST DO SAY (PLEASE ALL ATHEIST AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTS KEEP OFF[i][/i][color=#000000][/color])THE COLONIAL MASTER PREACHED RELIGION WITH THE BIBLE/QURAN IN ONE HAND AND SWORD, GUNS, DYNAMITES IN THE OTHER HAND TO TAKE OUR PEOPLE INTO SLAVERY AND WHILE OUR FATHERS CLOSED THEIR EYES TO PRAY OUR NATURAL RESOURCES WHERE CARTED AWAY TO DEVELOP THEIR COUNTRIES UNKNOWING TO THEM AND TODAY WE CELEBRATE THEM AS DEVELOPED AND ADVANCED COUNTRIES MEANWHILE ALL THAT WERE ACHIEVED BY BOTH OUR NATURAL AND MAN-MADE RESOURCES.
MEANING WHILE WE ALL ARE TURNED AGAINST EACH OTHER THROUGH POLITICAL MATTERS SUCH AS CORRUPTION TODAY IT IS 1 TRILLION TOMORROW 20MILLION USD, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING NEXT THE POLITICIANS HAVE BECLOUDED OUR SENSE OF REASONING WITH THIS AND WE REFUSE TO SEE IN BETWEEN THE LINE THAT CORRUPTION STRIVES EVEN MORE DURING THIS ADMINISTRATION THAN EVER. BELOW ARE SOME MEDIUMS THROUGH WHICH ITS BEEN PERPETRATED
1) UNPAID SALARIES: MANY GOVERNMENT WORKS HAVE LOST COUNT OF HOW MUCH THE GOVERNMENT IS EVEN OWING THEM DUE TO OVER DELAYED BACKLOG OF SALARIES CAUSE EVEN SOME TIMES THEY ARE PAID THE SALARIES IN FRACTIONS SUCH AS 1/2, 1/4 ETC. AND THE GOVERNMENT CLAIMS THEY HAVE PAID SALARIES
2) LAUDABLE PROJECTS: ONLY A FEW STATES ARE CARRYING OUT LAUDABLE PROJECTS MANY KEEP GIVING EXCUSES SUCH LOW IGR, NO ALLOCATIONS BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO EVEN THE LITTLE THAT WAS GENERATED, WE ARE FEW DAYS AWAY TO THE END OF 2016 WHICH HAD THE HIGHEST BUDGET IN HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY (BUDGET OF CHANGE) AND YET WE SEE LITTLE OR NO WORKS TO ACCOUNT FOR THE HUGE AMOUNT BUDGETED FOR WHILE WE ARE EVEN EXPECTING 2017 BUDGET WHICH CERTAINLY IS EVEN FAR HIGHER THAN THAT OF THIS YEAR, IF WE COULD NOT SEE ANY MEANINGFUL CHANGE THIS YEAR ARE THERE ANY ASSURANCE OF A BETTER DAY NEXT YEAR.
3) RECOVERED LOOT/ RECESSION MANTRA: WE HAVE HEARD SO MANY UNIMAGINABLE FIGURES ALMOST AT DAILY BASES BEEN RECOVERED FROM LOOTERS FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS OF THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION AND YET THE COUNTRY IS STILL BROKE AND IN REGRESSION NOT JUST RECESSION CAUSE I BELIEVE THE WORD RECESSION WAS GOTTEN FROM THE WORD RECESS WHICH MEANS A BREAK AS IN WHEN STUDENT, COURT HEARING OR A MEETING GOES ON RECESS TO ALLOW ITS PARTICIPANTS RELAX AND GET REJUVENATED AHEAD OF THE REMAINING PART OF THE SESSION OR MEETING BUT IS THAT THE CASE WE FIND OURSELVES LETS BE OBJECTIVE AND APOLITICAL IN THIS MATTERS CAUSE THEY ARE OF URGENT CONCERN TO DEVELOPMENT OF THIS NATION IF THE AMOUNTS THAT ARE BEEN PARADED DAILY ON THE PAGES OF OUR NEWSPAPER TO HAVE BEEN RECOVERED AND DISCOVERED ARE ANYTHING TO GO BY THEN IF PUT ALL THOSE FIGURES TOGETHER AM VERY SURE IT WILL BE AMOUNTING TO ANOTHER YEARS BUDGET AS WE DO HAVE IN PAST ADMINISTRATION THEN THE QUESTIONS WE SHOULD ASK AS OURSELVES ARE THEY BEEN RE-LOOTED BY SOME PERSON AS WE HAD IN THE CASE OF LATE DSP ALAMASIYIA OF BAYELSA STATE AND THAT OF TAFA BALOGUN OF THE NIGERIA POLICE WERE WE GOT KNOW LATER THAT ALL RECOVERED LOOT WERE RE-LOOTED BY SOME PERSON IN THE SO CALLED EFCC.
4) NO BODY IS BEEN CHARGED AND CONVICTED: IT BEATS MY IMAGINATION THAT TILL DATE NO SINGLE PERSON HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CRIME BOARDING ON CORRUPTION DURING THIS ADMINISTRATION ALL WE DO HAVE PERSONS GRANTED BAILS, PLEA BARGAINS WITH LITTLE AMOUNTS OF MONEY WHICH DO NOT COMMENSURATE WITH WHAT WAS LOOTED ................. TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Akious2k2(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
sarrki:
A lot of people felt I just hate Gej

The truth is the man failed

The first time my hope was raised and dashed was during Gej

He told us he was one of us.

He scammed a lot of Nigerian with that statement he made, the shoe thing

History will definitely remember you (Negatively)
He never scammed me anyway, I never supported him 'cos I never saw him as being capable of delivering
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by teamchocolate: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yes I work with the federal government and I have not been paid November salary

Jesusloveyou:
is your duty To let those common man who think buhari is the cause of their misfortune To know.

Meanwhile is it the federal government that are owing salaries?
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by effty(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
has any of them stole our money? And how is presentation of certificate make someone worst than a criminal ineffectual buffoon. So how does an honest president not presenting his certificate affects you and I.
Go nd sleep. Your mental faculty is still very weak.
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by happney65: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
omolola15:
Sure p was a scam. In fact one of the biggest scam ever. We are where we are today for a whole lots of reasons. May God help us

Another Blame Game..Always Blaming them swear for una Zoombies nii?Habaaaa Chisos..They never took responsibilty for taking 6Months to appoint the same set of People we have known...Okay all the roads leading to otuoke has being paved with Dollars can we now move ahead?Oyeara... grin grin grin
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Jesusloveyou: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
teamchocolate:
Yes I work with the federal government and I have not been paid November salary

hahahahaha. I tot it is 3months salary,
Just less than two weeks, you already complaining.
That is how greedy we are

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Usmaniaaa: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Infectual buffoon is a disaster...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Fraud: How Eternal Oil MD, Others Forged Documents To Defraud FG / Governor Dakwanbo Took 8 Months To Swear In His Cabinet In 2011, 12 in 2015 / Propaganda, Lies Against Buhari Absurd – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.