Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,410 members, 7,843,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam (12721 Views)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary / Alleged N1trn Failed Rail Contracts: Amaechi, Adeosun, Others Shun Reps C’ttee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by omolola15(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
happney65:

Another Blame Game..Always Blaming them swear for una Zoombies nii?Habaaaa Chisos..They never took responsibilty for taking 6Months to appoint the same set of People we have known...Okay all the roads leading to otuoke has being paved with Dollars can we now move ahead?Oyeara... grin grin grin

I don't blame you. Your brain is under your keyboard. You don press am finish. E no pain me na otm you study for poly ibadan. So I don't expect much from you. Go better school you no go. Do better course you no do. Better people dey talk agbero student self dey talk.
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by veekid(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
omolola15:

I don't blame you. Your brain is under your keyboard. You don press am finish. E no pain me na otm you study for poly ibadan. So I don't expect much from you. Go better school you no go. Do better course you no do. Better people dey talk agbero student self dey talk.

Bro! You re wicked grin

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by omolola15(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
veekid:

Bro! You re wicked grin

Seriously I'm tired of happney65 disrespecting me on social media. We all have different opinions about life and other issues. You can't force me to agree with you and i can't force you to agree with me. What we can all do is try to educate one another without insult or disrespecting ourselves. I'll open nairaland to at least 5 quotes from him almost every week. And none of them will make sense. He'll just say some nonsense and call omolola15 zombies osi. Walahi it's getting annoying. I've told him several times that he should always quote me with reasonable points. He's making me angry and I no get better talk for mouth when I'm angry. If I can share my mentions with you so you can read them yourself. Then you'll know something is really wrong with that guy upstairs.

If dem talk sey Buhari shit he'll still mention me and say his usual nonsense. Despite the fact I can shut him up with just 1 quote if I wish to. I'll always think he's my friend and I'll respect that. But this guy no dey let me rest. Nairaland, Facebook even instagram self. Se dem swear for am ni
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by veekid(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
omolola15:

Seriously I'm tired of happney65 disrespecting me on social media. We all have different opinions about life and other issues. You can't force me to agree with you and i can't force you to agree with me. What we can all do is try to educate one another without insult or disrespecting ourselves. I'll open nairaland to at least 5 quotes from him almost every week. And none of them will make sense. He'll just say some nonsense and call omolola15 zombies osi. Walahi it's getting annoying. I've told him several times that he should always quote me with reasonable points. He's making me angry and I no get better talk for mouth when I'm angry. If I can share my mentions with you so you can read them yourself. Then you'll know something is really wrong with that guy upstairs.

If dem talk sey Buhari shit he'll still mention me and say his usual nonsense. Despite the fact I can shut him up with just 1 quote if I wish to. I'll always think he's my friend and I'll respect that. But this guy no dey let me rest. Nairaland, Facebook even instagram self. Se dem swear for am ni
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Freeezzz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
omolola15:

Kikikikikikikikiki, I don die oooo.
cool
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by teamchocolate: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
You are the people spoiling Nigeria.. continue .. why should my wages not be paid as at when due....
Doctors are leaving the country in droves and u have the temerity to come here and quote me...pls if u didn't spend 6+x years in school studying medicine, dont ever quote me again..

Jesusloveyou:
hahahahaha. I tot it is 3months salary,
Just less than two weeks, you already complaining.
That is how greedy we are
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by happney65: 4:34am On Dec 13, 2016
omolola15:

Ahaahahahahahahahahaha....He don pain am..Jesus christ of beere..When you tell Zoombies the fact they would resort to abuses...Okay we are here because some so and so people embezzle so and so money for Sure P abi?Oya let me tell you some recent History....

From 1999 till Date,Politicians did not steal one third of what Abacha stole and that is a Fact,even though your thin god Buhari said Abacha never stole...18 Years after the death of Abacha and 16years after the return of democracy,Money stolen by Abacha is still being repatriated from all over the world..Did that stop Nigeria from moving forward?Did Obasanjo and co keep shouting say Military/Abacha don embezzle all the funds finish ohh so we cant do anything.....Answer me naaa..Whereas it was your god buhari that brought us here when he truncated a democratic regime of shagari claiming them corrupt..While he came in and made things worst...He was even just a figure head while Idiagbon was more or less the President..I will tell you history my broda cos you dont know..

So when i see Zoombies like you doing the Blame Game he dey vex meee gannnn..Them use am swear for una niii?Habaaaaaaaa...I have asked you wetin una suppose do if na Buhari took over power in 1999,We all for don be Chinese with ur name as omololashipochin as Buhari go don sell us to China..... grin grin grin grin...Abegi no forget that Cable when una reach Lagoss... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by omolola15(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2016
happney65:

Ahaahahahahahahahahaha....He don pain am..Jesus christ of beere..When you tell Zoombies the fact they would resort to abuses...Okay we are here because some so and so people embezzle so and so money for Sure P abi?Oya let me tell you some recent History....

From 1999 till Date,Politicians did not steal one third of what Abacha stole and that is a Fact,even though your thin god Buhari said Abacha never stole...18 Years after the death of Abacha and 16years after the return of democracy,Money stolen by Abacha is still being repatriated from all over the world..Did that stop Nigeria from moving forward?Did Obasanjo and co keep shouting say Military/Abacha don embezzle all the funds finish ohh so we cant do anything.....Answer me naaa..Whereas it was your god buhari that brought us here when he truncated a democratic regime of shagari claiming them corrupt..While he came in and made things worst...He was even just a figure head while Idiagbon was more or less the President..I will tell you history my broda cos you dont know..

So when i see Zoombies like you doing the Blame Game he dey vex meee gannnn..Them use am swear for una niii?Habaaaaaaaa...I have asked you wetin una suppose do if na Buhari took over power in 1999,We all for don be Chinese with ur name as omololashipochin as Buhari go don sell us to China..... grin grin grin grin...Abegi no forget that Cable when una reach Lagoss... grin grin

You know i don't have any business insulting you or so ever. I've always told you. When I say something you don't agree with. You counter it with a more superior point and do it in a more reasonable way. You know the kind of person I am. And you sure know I'm more intelligent than you (no pun intended) . So stop quoting me unnecessarily. When you feel you have the need to quote me because it seems your life revolve around it, always do it reasonably.

Now back to the point. You've never really asked me what I really think of this administration. You think because I agree with some of his ways means I'm saying he's 100 percent right? You hated Gej to the core. And I remember I'm always the 1 trying to defend him back then. Now he's a Saint to you. In life people will get it right with the decisions they make and some times get it wrong. I've never for once called Buhari a Saint. And you know damn well I campaigned for Gej in the last election though I didn't vote. So shut your trap
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by veekid(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
omolola15:

You know i don't have any business insulting you or so ever. I've always told you. When I say something you don't agree with. You counter it with a more superior point and do it in a more reasonable way. You know the kind of person I am. And you sure know I'm more intelligent than you (no pun intended) . So stop quoting me unnecessarily. When you feel you have the need to quote me because it seems your life revolve around it, always do it reasonably.

Now back to the point. You've never really asked me what I really think of this administration. You think because I agree with some of his ways means I'm saying he's 100 percent right? You hated Gej to the core. And I remember I'm always the 1 trying to defend him back then. Now he's a Saint to you. In life people will get it right with the decisions they make and some times get it wrong. I've never for once called Buhari a Saint. And you know damn well I campaigned for Gej in the last election though I didn't vote. So shut your trap

It's a pity nairaland has no block button
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Ovamboland(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2016
I thought nobody will notice the deliberate effort to exclude the former finance and coordinating minister from investigation over such a monumental fraud she directly coordinated.

billyG:

why is Dr okonjo Iweala not invited?

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by omolola15(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2016
veekid:

It's a pity nairaland has no block button

Walahi if there's a block button I'd have done that a long time ago.
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by happney65: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
omolola15:

The Actions of Buhari and hes fellow Zoombies has shown GEJ was a Saint..QED..So because GEJ did mistakes,I should support a known Failure who would even be worst than GEJ...I said it in 2015 which you knew,that where Jumping from Fry Pan to Fire..I never voted for any one of them..But claiming GEJ destroyed everything wey remain for Nigeria dey piss me off..Na why i go dey wozz you zoombies every now and then.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by wirinet(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
billyG:

why is Dr okonjo Iweala not invited?
That is the mystery of the whole probe, why invite Kemi Adeosun and not Okonjo Iweala, who was not only the minister of finance but also the coordinating minster of the economy during the period under probe.
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by innocentwaterba: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2018
The lawyer of one of the contractors, Eser Contracting (Eser Nigeria & Eser West Africa) is Advocaat Law.

One of the partners of Advocaat Law is Adekemi Sijuwade: http://www.advocaat-law.com/whoweare/team/adekemi-sijuwade

The Director of NRC was Adeseyi Sijuwade, a relative of the late Ooni of Ife. And the son of the Ooni, Aderemi was a director of Eser's subsidiary, Espro Asphalt Nigeria.

Here is the best part; Advocaat Law states on its website that they represented Eser Contracting to win the NRC rail project contract, Espro asphalt to form a JV with the Osun State, Sijuwade Holdings to develop a mega project in Marbella Spain and Okunade Sijuwade Holding to develop real estate projects.

Can you imagine? A relative of the NRC Director represents the contractor to win a contract from NRC and at the same time, the same law firm represents a number of other Eser and Sijuwade related companies. This is proof of corruption and additionally, a clear conflict of interest for a lawyer who is admitted to Nigerian and UK Bar Associations.

The law firm's statements on its clients:
http://www.advocaat-law.com/assets/sectors/af499e1f96d529ddce68defb069cd18b.pdf

And the best summary of the shady relations is given in this article:

The Great Nigerian Railway 100 Billion Naira Robbery And The Ooni Of Ife's Connection - January 28, 2011:
http://saharareporters.com/2011/01/28/great-nigerian-railway-100-billion-naira-robbery-and-ooni-ifes-connection

Eser was ordered to pay the excess payments it received from NRC but no word on any payment. Its owners were summoned by the House of Reps and they did not comply. The ad Hoc Committee issued a bench warrant and still no presence at the hearings. In the meantime, Mr. Prince, Aderemi Sijuwade is living the dream life with the PEOPLE's money:
https://www.kemifilani.com/2017/03/prince-aderemi-sijuwade-princess-labisi.html
https://www.kemifilani.com/2017/03/wedding-morning-gift-aww-aderemi.html
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by innocentwaterba: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2018
One of the key allegations of the investigation was the illegal partnership and relations between Eser Nigeria (Eser West Africa) and NRC Director Sijuwade, together with his relatives (Ooni, the prince, etc).

Check out this article published in the largest Turkish newspaper's website back in 2013:

Even the King Could Not Save Contracting Giant Eser
www.hurriyet.com.tr/muteahhitlik-devi-eseri-kral-bile-kurtaramadi-23570138

If you run a simple Google Translate translation, you'll see that they were business partners indeed.

And here is another one from another nationwide Turkish paper:
http://www.milliyet.com.tr/kral-dan-turk-isadamlarina-yatirim-daveti-ekonomi-1290302/
Sijuwades visited Eser in Ankara and made joint statements with its owners. Another BIG question mark for the depth and nature of their ties.

More interestingly, Eser declared Bankruptcy Protection in 2012 and Bankruptcy in 2016 but it seems that NRC did not consider its financial situation as an important indicator. Public Procurement Laws prevent financially troubled companies to participate in government tenders so that public money is not given to wrong hands. Imagine a company on the edge of bankruptcy and using the payments it receives for the sake of the project? Of course not. It would only care about the short term and saving the day and use the payments to meet its short term obligations, not the sake of the project.

Look at today's picture. Eser ordered to pay the excess payments back to the Government, its owners were summoned by the Ad Hoc Committee and no word on any of these requirements and compliance by the contractor. It all makes sense when you connect the puzzle pieces and do your own research on publicly available data.

Sijuwade has UK citizenship too and UK Companies House records show that he has assets and active companies there. His assets should be seized by the Government and to compensate the huge losses to the interests of the taxpayers.
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by paysbas: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? / Amotekun Combs South-West Forests For Fleeing Terrorists From The North-West / 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.