Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. (46914 Views)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Lilimax(f): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Chai
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Millz404(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2016
H
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Frank3n2(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Cameroonians are no chill lol
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by joe17: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2016
I think say na only 9ja sabi dis kind tin grin cameroon too aff join grin
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by ovieigho(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2016
This ones madt pass naija o

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by hadura29(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
Last last , We dey craze for Africa... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by pembisco(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Sijo01(f): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
Nigerians na learner for where these people dey o cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Mujaheeeden: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
The auditorium own is epic

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Mabelenena(f): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by donsteady(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
They don't have a problem at all
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by JVgal(f): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2016
Craziness is not for Nigerians alone grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by obataokenwa(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2016
I don laff tire. this pics gave me a happy day today.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Divay22(f): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2016
cheesy grin Hand shake of life
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nick4life: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2016
Blood of James!
This is epic!
Them really finish the man. That Dog own nah crack me the most. I think say na we get 1st for memes.

Cameroonian meme nah the best Internet troll so far!

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by psalmsjob: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2016
BurningBlade:
Lord! This is intense. The sheer humour and mockery is laudable.
I hope they translate it in voting out the King next time they have the opportunity. The devil do make mistakes just like PDP allowed Card Readers and PVC which ensured credible election in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2016
This man is getting enough dough from Mr President and his wife.
Eye service hand shaking
Africa is my continent ...Corruption is my country.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Deenite(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2016
hilarious.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by psalmsjob: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2016
Sijo01:
Nigerians na learner for where these people dey o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nah we Nigerians set the pace others follow albeit very good followers at that. Just love this continent what has been happening in Africa is less than 10% of what happened in Europe that brought about world war 1 & 2. We sure knows how to smile in the face of sufferings, after all why take this life too seriously when we can never get out of it alive.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by donodion(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2016
Tears in my eyes as i was reading and laughing so hard.tehehehehehehehehehe .

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by segsxpendable(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2016
Never knew they also cohabbit with madness....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2016
gringrin Just negodu. The handshake with the dog lipsrsealed,
the contortionist handshake with the lil' girl,
the spiderboy-on-the-wall-stunting handshake.

I must confess, this has definitely made my morning. Even my sister is asking if I am alright; I am just laughing ,coughing with tears in my eyes.

Thank u Nairalandgringrin

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by JohnnyBling(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2016
maximunimpact:
I really thought Nigerians were funniest in Africa until this........
we still are

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2016
TRY IT IN NIGERIA AND FACE DSS AND EFCC(PRISON)

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Tolupage(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Funny people...

Nigerians over to una them dn drop another style. Next we'll c could be Buhari and Tinubu, Jona and Bishop in church
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by eightsin(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2016
The dog meme got me
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by teebillz: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2016
It happened here before.

14 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Kakamorufu(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2016
this people too funny aswear
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by HQuadreal: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2016
My belle ooo. #LWKMD
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Horlufemi(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2016
Nice sense of humor
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Mayflowa(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Hahaha, I didn't know Cameroonians have great sense of humor [like Nigerians] too.

I just love it when people make fun and create laughter out of situations: a great stress relief.

But that man is the uncle to the President's wife and I think his 'respect' was overdone.

The guy is an apologist. He is not going to gather any respect from the president by this type of loyalty. His action shows he is in position of leadership by favor and not on merit. So a shameful handshake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.