Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. (46916 Views)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Omg! I Yaff died grin Nigerians this is your equal
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by swagifted(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Lord this stuff is so funny
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by naptu2: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Go to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and search for #BidoungChallenge to see more pictures. Here is the Samuel Etoo picture.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by HARDDON: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Aha bruhahaha !

Now Nigerians have tot these people how to Mock their officials !
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by rill: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2016
been long I laughed out this loud cheesy
off to twitter to find more.....
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by shinarlaura(f): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Oh My God. This is so hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by julioralph(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2016
haha, now this so funny. On a serious note, Biya should be planning for his retirement by now
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Yossarian: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Who would have thought that Camerounians had a sense of humour? That country tends to command visions of mean, unsmiling people, all of them as belligerent as they are ugly. The pool of creative genius represented in these absolutely hilarious caricatures tell us that there are people in Cameroun capable of making and enjoying humour as much as anyone, and it proves to us beyond all doubt that one should never judge any nation by its football team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by nonjebose(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hilarious
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by rovher: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Just like Planking...
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Henry1006(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
The guy is loyal grin
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by elopee3000(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
psalmsjob:

Nah we Nigerians set the pace others follow albeit very good followers at that. Just love this continent what has been happening in Africa is less than 10% of what happened in Europe that brought about world war 1 & 2. We sure knows how to smile in the face of sufferings, after all why take this life too seriously when we can never get out of it alive.
keep deceiving ur self u dont ve light or good roads or security or even public toilet or milk and ur talking about europe ; angry

T

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by intricate(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
compressordaf:
grin grin grin grin Yeye people, Ndi ara, Dat second pics of Acute Circle got me thinkinggrin
bros that is a right angle not acute angle. Acute < 90°
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Sotenna(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Berlynn please come and see how I'm gonna greet all your village elders this Christmas when I come to ask for your hand in marriage grin

After I greet them like this I believe they'll reduce the bride price for me.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sotenna:
Berly.nn please come and see how I'm gonna greet all your village elders this Christmas when I come to ask for your hand in marriage grin

After I greet them like this I believe they'll reduce the bride price for me.
Lol grin grin u are not welcome angry
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by LadyAnn(f): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yossarian:
Who would have thought that Camerounians had a sense of humour? That country tends to command visions of mean, unsmiling people, all of them as belligerent as they are ugly. The pool of creative genius represented in these absolutely hilarious caricatures tell us that there are people in Cameroun capable of making and enjoying humour as much as anyone, and it proves to us beyond all doubt that one should never judge any nation by its football team.

Omg!!! shocked I can't believe you said that. That is mean on soooo many levels. Those are my people ohh! I spent 5 yeArs of my life in cameroon and found the people to be warm, generous to a fault, very friendly. The women were exceptionally beautiful and the men handsome.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Sotenna(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Berlynn:
Lol grin grin u are not welcome angry

Don't worry you'll change your mind when I start greeting them with my skills grin
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by duwdu: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
naptu2:
Cameroonians took to social media at the weekend, to mock a handshake that their minister of sports had with President Biya.
Pierre Ismaël Bidoung Kpwatt, who is also an uncle to Cameroon's first lady, Chantal Biya, stretched out his hand and bowed in absolute submission to President Biya. Cameroonians reacted with the photos below.

I've not stopped laughing... gringringringringrin ...

Fantastic post! (Quoted the whole thing verbatim, so I can easily reach it any time, lol.)

P34c3
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by mecussey(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
MARKone:
Something must be wrong with African's sport's ministers, our's wears NYSC uniform and a red barret, behaves like one who has few nuts missing from his brain, this one...na Cameroonians wahala cheesy

is it the one wey say, him no no say Falcons go carry the trophy na why there money no ready. Probably dem be think say there flight go crash after playing Bayana Bayana.

but these memes are funny die...i dey suspect say nigerians go dey involve for those memes.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Tact: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lmao these pictures are just savage grin grin grin... see the one of the conference handshake grin
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by psalmsjob: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
elopee3000:
keep deceiving ur self u dont ve light or good roads or security or even public toilet or milk and ur talking about europe ; angry

T
What you just wrote has no bearing on the topic or what I was insinuating. But all these things you listed that I/we lack cannot be lacking in European countries and revolution will not start to shy away from outright war. So I'm still right but if you just feel like insulting me that will be just fine by me even me insult people in my mind and often say it especially if they are supporters of GEJ the corrupt-one who compounded our problems in Nigeria, so I am a supporter of Buhari the nightmare of supporters of corrupt people you can insult me too. I don't lick the asses of corrupt people, I kick them if I get the chance.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by shurlar50(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
lol, no be only nigerians get craze oo, which kain handshake be this naw... Now I know the reason why Joel Matip refuses to meet with Cameroon sport minister or come back to the country.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Worksunlimited: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
boboLIL:
total submission lol

all this meme freaks like smellymouth and co. go de use am...

meanwhile, that handshake na swag...I go de use am greet my employers...lols

No go do mistake give ur employer head-butt o or ur case go worse pass zinedine zidane own..
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by crown08(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Yossarian: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
LadyAnn:

Omg!!! shocked I can't believe you said that. That is mean on soooo many levels. Those are my people ohh! I spent 5 yeArs of my life in cameroon and found the people to be warm, generous to a fault, very friendly. The women were exceptionally beautiful and the men handsome.

Hello LadyAnn. If you go over my post again, you will see that there is no disagreement between us. I don't doubt that you found many Camerounians who were congenial and charitable, and I'm not at all surprised that many were in fact goodlooking. People often make broad and unflattering generalizations based on their flawed knowledge of a sample population and so force unique individuals into cramped stereotypes. My post merely satirizes that practice.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Abee79(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
hehehhehe! grin grin grin grin grin These guys giving no chills atall!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Realhommie(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
This damn hilarious, my belle wan burst for laff.... Africans ain't got no chill, Nigeria leads and others follow..
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Vanpascore(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
So Craze Pple dey Cameroon too[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Larrylarex(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
So Cameroonians are this funny too?! grin No be small thing o! Your Niece Husband fa! Who is Biya to this man in English sef? The husband of your niece? Your nephew? IDK undecided
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Banter1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
That Dog own got me rolling on the flow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.