Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. (46915 Views)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Boyooosa(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2016
Infact, Africans generally are humurous... for real! That serves our leaders right since there is no any other means to contain their excesses, cluelessness and hypocrisy any longer. I support youths to ridicule dem at any of their disdain.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by olisaEze(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2016
Rotflwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy Africans....we too mussh!! Well no afonja and Igbo cussing issues on this thread so far, Baba God we thank You.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by atirolu(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Ur bro is in nigeria
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2016
LWKM. Oh lawd plz help me I wan sh!t grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2016
LOL!!! Camerounians get kolo pass 9ja. angry grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Fairgodwin(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

The guy is an apologist. He is not going to gather any respect from the president by this type of loyalty. His action shows he is in position of leadership by favor and not on merit. So a shameful handshake!

Very obvious; and I agree with you.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by kayzat: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2016
Walai-talai these Cameroonians are madt.

very funny pinshures.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Tedassie(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
No light skinned lady in Cameroon?
Dencia is a representative.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Hades2016(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2016
People got no chill again oooo lol
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by TheGreatIYANU: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
I dont know why we fight ourselves when we are all so similar!
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Masterclass32: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2016
See greeting na ...

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by benitwater(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2016
naptu2:
Cameroonians took to social media at the weekend, to mock a handshake that their minister of sports had with President Biya.
Pierre Ismaƫl Bidoung Kpwatt, who is also an uncle to Cameroon's first lady, Chantal Biya, stretched out his hand and bowed in absolute submission to President Biya. Cameroonians reacted with the photos below.

this is serious,what a good way to laugh on Monday morning!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by pressplay411(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2016
I thought curtseying was supposed to be our culture so why the fuss? But to talk true this one don pass from salutation to worshipping.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by enitey(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My belle o
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2016
I been think say na only Nigerians dey craze. grin
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by AreaFada2: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Na craze dey worry these people, chai! grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by thonyrule(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Was he actually reserving that space for caption? grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by snapshot: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Chain this Cameron people no well o,my belle Don almost burst,too funny.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by onward4life(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2016
Who says Africans can not go to

Social Media War!

With the World.

Very Brutal Attack!

This could reduce d man's salary grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2016
maximunimpact:
I really thought Nigerians were funniest in Africa until this........

Nigerian are by far the funniest and craziest.
Imagine if this was Buhari and Ben Bruce.
It's a global thing, but Africans...especially Nigerians are the craziest of them all.
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2016
Forget the handshake, what about that his wife?
What is it with her and her ridiculous hairdos and excess bleaching? Her hairstyles are always over the top and tacky/thrashy for a woman of her status.

Make her stylist advice am abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2016

Lmaoooooooo

This is the where I died laughing grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by MYGRATEskillz(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2016
That moment ur "wicked" uncle tonguelashes u for not showing proper courtesy...

Ngwanu... Chop greeting
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Adeevah(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Hehehehehe

This is funny abeg
I don laff tire for here
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Adeevah(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2016
Hehehehehe

This is funny abeg
I don laff tire for here
I laff so teeee I wan jam culvert
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by slap1(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2016
LOL!

I thought only Nigerians have time for stuffs like this! Thank God my neighbors are away. I'm laughing really hard. This is hilarious!
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by Ncsamuel(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Na only for africa u go see say the president and his ministers,secretaries,etc are all family memebers.lol
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by BerryAnny(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Adeoba10:
So these people too get craze for head like dis?
Yhu qet am bro... I tink say nah only Nigerians qet craze 4 head.... No feelings!!! tongue
Adeoba10:
So these people too get craze for head like dis?
Yhu qet am bro... I tink say nah only Nigerians qet craze 4 head.... No feelings!!!
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by corkpikin(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2016
Dino Malays next
Re: Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. by dixon400(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2016
I didn't want to open when I saw Cameroon... I just died mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.