Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! (2702 Views)

My Husband Lost His Job 10 Years Ago, So He Does Nothing To Help At Home / Help [at] All NAIRALANDERS. / On A Cross Road; He Needs Ur Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2009
I'm 38yrs old and single but about 8months ago,i asked a lady out  but she bluntly declined to consent. I keep calling her and pressurising her yet she keep telling me no that she's into a relationship and that she is a virgin, then one day she came into my room and because i didn't believe she could still be a virgin at 31, I tried to make love to her, she put up very little resistance which made me believed she has agreed to my proposal to marry her but when i discovered she was truly a virgin, I quickly withdraw from her and started asking her to give her consent to my proposal, surprisingly enough, she still maintained her previous position more vehemently that she is into a relationship so from that day I got angry and decided to stop talking to her. so she left that day and I never call her nor did she call me.

about 2months after I stopped calling her, I met another lady and an we started getting on and from all standard she met up with my own definition of a homely lady, I asked her to be my wife and she consented, to cut a long story short this lady came to tell me that she is pregnant after 3 months we have been dating so I said thank God that the next thing is to start planning for our wedding which she also consented to.

the reason for this cry for help is that the following week this second lady told about the pregnancy, that first one came one night to also inform me that she is 4 months pregnant for me!, I couldn't believe my ears but she insisted the pregnancy belong to me.

Now the day i wanted to make love to her, I didn't penetrate her but but now she says I'm responsible.

I can't allow the other lady to know about it because I really love her and she is pregnant for me

I can't marry her because I no longer have any feeling for her and I can't marry two wives

I have already gone to the second lady's parents with my family for introduction.

she has bluntly refused to go for abortion.

PLS WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by candyshore: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2009
simple, i think d first lady is a temptation to ur mariage go ahead with d 2nd one since u ve already done d introduction and she is also pregnant, but na wa 4 u how come u sleep with ladies in this age and time without condom. anyway i dont think there is much 4 u decide u gave d first lady her chance but she bleeped up, except u still love her and u say u dont so wat are u then talkin about.
dont even think of marrying 2 wives it will be hell on earth 4 u. just continue ur wedding arrangement with this 2nd lady. left to me there is no issue here except there is somethin u re not sayin here
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2009
Are you sure you didnt penetrate lady 1? You know how people do in the throes of passion grin. Anyhoo Im against abortion so you may have to tell lady 2 about lady 1 and if she can handle the baggage then lucky you. When lady 1 gives birth go for a DNA test.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by whitesturd(f): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
You didnt penetrate and she is pregnant?but u came RIGHT?anyway u ve to go ahead wt ur marriage and probably accept the baby from the first girl.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Demdem(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
netsurf:

I'm 38yrs old and single but about 8months ago,i asked a lady out  but she bluntly declined to consent. I keep calling her and pressurising her yet she keep telling me no that she's into a relationship and that she is a virgin, then one day she came into my room and because i didn't believe she could still be a virgin at 31, I tried to make love to her, she put up very little resistance which made me believed she has agreed to my proposal to marry her but when i discovered she was truly a virgin, I quickly withdraw from her and started asking her to give her consent to my proposal, surprisingly enough, she still maintained her previous position more vehemently that she is into a relationship so from that day I got angry and decided to stop talking to her. so she left that day and I never call her nor did she call me.

about 2months after I stopped calling her, I met another lady and an we started getting on and from all standard she met up with my own definition of a homely lady, I asked her to be my wife and she consented, to cut a long story short this lady came to tell me that she is pregnant after 3 months we have been dating so I said thank God that the next thing is to start planning for our wedding which she also consented to.

the reason for this cry for help is that the following week this second lady told about the pregnancy, that first one came one night to also inform me that she is 4 months pregnant for me!, I couldn't believe my ears but she insisted the pregnancy belong to me.

Now the day i wanted to make love to her, I didn't penetrate her but but now she says I'm responsible.

I can't allow the other lady to know about it because I really love her and she is pregnant for me

I can't marry her because I no longer have any feeling for her and I can't marry two wives

I have already gone to the second lady's parents with my family for introduction.

she has bluntly refused to go for abortion.

PLS WHAT DO I DO?

@ Poster,
Abegi, before i continue are u 100% sure about that bold part?? are u also sure that no "yamama" left u even before u quickly withdrew from her.
Please kindly answer these questions. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by debest1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
its like the London Bus, you wait all this while and 2 come along at the same time,
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Godmother(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
whitesturd:

You didnt penetrate and she is pregnant?but u came RIGHT?anyway u ve to go ahead wt your marriage and probably accept the baby from the first girl.

You wouldnt be the first guy to have more than one woman pregnant for him though I dont support it. Tubaba is doing it and living fine  grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
debest1:

its like the London Bus, you wait all this while and 2 come along at the same time,
Lmao omg cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by omar22(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
LET ME BE HARSH

Your an idiot (is that harsh enough) which part of no you dont understand? the N or the O,  you were trying to flog a dead horse someone said no so many times but because she step into your room you took advantage, you think its an automatic ticket for your force her, 

You want to marry someone from the word go, what about dating the girl first, get to know each other courtship! no but marriage straight it seems like you dont know what it means, its not a trip to the Cinema but life long commitment, but it seems like your going into it with your eyes close, lets say their things about the lady you cant tolerate but you dont know about your so focused on putting a ring on her finger,  The first lady thats pregnant! did you penetrate? if yes then your doomed, if no then go for a test,  either way go for a test,

Cant you use condom or you were thinking about what you want?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by whitesturd(f): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
Godmother:

You wouldnt be the first guy to have more than one woman pregnant for him though I dont support it. Tubaba is doing it and living fine grin grin grin

ABI O.TUBABA and his Baby mommas
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by platinumnk(f): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Are you sure you didnt penetrate lady 1? You know how people do in the throes of passion grin. Anyhoo Im against abortion so you may have to tell lady 2 about lady 1 and if she can handle the baggage then lucky you. When lady 1 gives birth go for a DNA test.

^^ Simple Solution
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
thanks @ all,

@ omar22,

i appreciate your observation but i had no intention to take advantage of her, i got to that level with her because i thought she might be interested but shy to admit it, i have dated ladies before and i know few of ladies would actually come out boldly to say YES but they prefer just going along with you without voicing it out, this is what i thought in her case and she never decline if i invited her to my place and she comes in at anytime even without invitation.

@ demdem,

i withdrew immediately but i couldn't say for sure that some pre-ejaculation sperm didn't escaped into her but she was a virgin.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
So you broke the hymen thenyes sperm is released before ejaculation? Why are you worrying then?Seat tight and buckle up becuase you's about to be a papi Congratulations.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Demdem(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
@ demdem,

i withdrew immediately but i couldn't say for sure that some pre-ejaculation sperm didn't escaped into her shocked shocked shocked but she was a virgin and then.

Based on the above, i guess the way to go is>>>>>

Ebonyeyes:

If Lady 2 no wan gre, den u will av to start all over since u are no longer interested in Lady 1 anymore. Take heart, Shits happen.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by omar22(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
@ omar22,

i appreciate your observation but i had no intention to take advantage of her, i got to that level with her because i thought she might be interested but shy to admit it, i have dated ladies before and i know few of ladies would actually come out boldly to say YES but they prefer just going along with you without voicing it out, this is what i thought in her case and she never decline if i invited her to my place and she comes in at anytime even without invitation.

BOLD - Thats a petty excuse! your thoughts are not on the menu! lets say she reports you. would you say because you thought!!!

this is what i thought in her case and she never decline if i invited her to my place and she comes in at anytime even without invitation
[b][/b] - Does that mean to assualt her? and this is some one you want marry
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Ineedhelp1: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
I'm not trying to put any hole in your story, neither am I trying to give you some false hope about your situation.

You said met the other babe about 2 months after you left the first babe, and the second babe is now 3 months pregnant. Then I'm assuming that the first babe should be about 5 months pregnant.

What do you think?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by r231(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So you broke the hymen thenyes sperm is released before ejaculation? Why are you worrying then?Seat tight and buckle up becuase you's about to be a papi Congratulations.

hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
@poster
congratulations God is very kind to you 2 in 1
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Outstrip(f): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
Is it possible that the first lady was already pregnant and wanted to trap you with that pregnancy that's why she was so adamant about having sex that day? I am sure a 30 something year old man can tell if he actually penetrated a woman
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by 190: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
U dey see danger--danger
wahala dey
I go see danger--danger
wahala dey

Ohh ohh wahala dey
Oooh oohh ooo
wahala dey

cheii

e don tey,
wen u take your hand take grab trouble
and now, u don come here come spread trouble
im so-sorry i nor go fit help u
cos wahala dey
wahala dey
U go see danger
see danger
wahala dey~

oohh ooh wahala dey~
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Ineedhelp1: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
Outstrip:

Is it possible that the first lady was already pregnant and wanted to trap you with that pregnancy that's why she was so adamant about having sex that day? I am sure a 30 something year old man can tell if he actually penetrated a woman
1. If she was already pregnant at the time of their encounter, the pregnacy should be a minimum of 5 months now
2. She did not put up resistance, not that she was adamant about having sex.
3. Even if he did not penetrate, chances are that he could still have gotten her pregnant if some of his preejaculate dropped on the hymen
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by KennyG6(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2009
debest1:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Kx: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
D first one's pregy is urs.
Ladies are most fertile especially when doing it for d 1st time,a Dr once said so.
In d heat of emotion,u simply 4got to be cautious,u may not even recall how it went.

Na u get d 2 belle o.
Double honours.

Solution?
Discuss with both,mean time,put ur marriage plans on hold.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by deji2009(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hello Ebonyeyes
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Outstrip(f): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
Okay i went back to read that to see what Kx meant. It is hard to read some of these stuff but why am I seeing this disturbing trend with these posts. Why do guys always say things like she put up resistance or she struggled a bit. I don't understand why that does not sound crazy to you guys screwing these girls that are "struggling a bit" and "putting up resistance"
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Kx: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
Outstrip:

Okay i went back to read that to see what Kx meant. Why do guys always say things like she put up resistance or she struggled a bit.

Outstrip,i dont get the point.
Does resistance and struggling have any relevance to my response pls??
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
Outstrip:

Okay i went back to read that to see what Kx meant. It is hard to read some of these stuff but why am I seeing this disturbing trend with these posts. Why do guys always say things like she put up resistance or she struggled a bit. I don't understand why that does not sound crazy to you guys screwing these girls that are[i] "struggling a bit" and "putting up resistance"[/i]
In other words soft-core rape. Shocking some of these guys should realise No means no not maybe sad
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
deji2009:

Hello Ebonyeyes
Hallo Hallo smiley
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Outstrip(f): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
Kx:

Outstrip,i dont get the point.
Does resistance and struggling have any relevance to my response pls??

no it does not but went back to calculate the time differnce and realized what he wrote
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by deji2009(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hallo Hallo smiley

Just thought I say Hi that all.

Have a nice weekend ahead.

smiley
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2009
Thanks babes, have a great weekend yourself smiley.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by KennyG6(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Thanks babes, have a great weekend yourself smiley.
hmmmm ebonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

hmmmm ebonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yes babes? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride / Husband Snatchers / Doctors Or Bankers: Who Flirts Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.