Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District (4656 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Inspects Federal Projects In His Senatorial District / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Godemcee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
even with the whole federal might nd Intimidation from amaechi he still lost his senatorial district to pdp sekibo.

now we know who is the real lion of ubiama.wiked wike remains governor General of n/delta-----_-__----- y''ll deal with that

Abagworo
firefire
sarrki
freeglobe
NgeneUkwenu
seunsmg
johnnyessence
TonyeBarcanista
omenka

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Atiku2019: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Godemcee:
even with the whole federal might nd Intimidation from amaechi he still lost his senatorial district to pdp sekibo.

now we know who is the real lion of ubiama.wiked wike remains governor General of n/delta-----_-__----- y''ll deal with that

Abagworo
firefire
sarrki
freeglobe
NgeneUkwenu
seunsmg
johnnyessence
TonyeBarcanista
omenka

Now Rivers is no more a 100% PDP State cool Wike needs to wake up and put more projects on ground before 2019.. The Ogoni's surely want to rule in 2019

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Firefire(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
My friend.. I advise you to wait until you hear the end of the announcement from APC-INEC.

Democracy in Nigeria now fully destroyed since Buhary's second coming.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by donc26(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
my brother wait for results from emouha and ikwerre b4 concluding
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by FreeGlobe(f): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:

Now Rivers is no more a 100% PDP State cool Wike needs to wake up and put more projects on ground before 2019.. The Ogoni's surely want to rule in 2019
Rivers is a 100% PDP state. Ogoni people are the most confused, gullible people on the planet. Ogoni people will never rule rivers state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by FreeGlobe(f): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Godemcee:

Abagworo
firefire
sarrki
freeglobe
NgeneUkwenu
seunsmg
johnnyessence
TonyeBarcanista
omenka

Amaechi is a noisemaker.. PDP will get back that seat that was stolen by magnus abe.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Godemcee(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:

true he should work now
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:

Lies!.
Ameachi rigged the Ogoni elections in favor of Magnus to prove this fallacy you just stated.

Rivers is 100% PDP State.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by DamiBukola: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
donc26:
my brother wait for results from emouha and ikwerre b4 concluding
just shut up, they have declared the result officially (by the returning officer) and there Is nothing your paedophile Buhari can do about it.
Reminder, we are core south south and not those useless Edo people who can be bought with money to vote for this poverty and propaganda party

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by mrsfavour(f): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha !
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Atiku2019: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
Lies!.
Ameachi rigged the Ogoni elections in favor of Magnus to prove this fallacy you just stated.

Rivers is 100% PDP State.

Maybe dear, but have so many friends in PDP from Ogoni who supported Magnus. They all believed Magnus becoming a Senator will gain enough political clout to slug it out with Wike in 2019. The Ogoni's want thier kinsman to become a Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by AntiWailer: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Rivers is a 100% PDP state. Ogoni people are the most confused, gullible people on the planet. Ogoni people will never rule rivers state
Contradiction.

So ogoni is not part of the 100% in rivers.

I admire your cluelessness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by FreeGlobe(f): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

Contradiction.

So ogoni is not part of the 100% know rivers.

I admire your cluelessness
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:

Maybe dear, but have so many friends in PDP from Ogoni who supported Magnus. They all believed Magnus becoming a Senator will gain enough political clout to slug it out with Wike in 2019. The Ogoni's want thier kinsman to become a Governor.
Those few Ogonis did the maths themselves, Rivers State governorship is not for people like Magnus, perhaps that was what Ameachi and Buhari promised him, if he tries it he will fail woefully like Dakuku did.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by ddippset(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
the song has changed again. first it was APC cannot win any election in rivers state with or without federal might, then it became Amaechi cannot win his ward, then it became Amaechi cannot get 10 votes in rivers state, now it is Amaechi cannot win his senatorial seat. wailers are like prostitutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by donc26(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Apc set to clinch Rivers east.just chill and allow inec announce the authentic result

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by fratermathy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Godemcee:

Abagworo
firefire
sarrki
freeglobe
NgeneUkwenu
seunsmg
johnnyessence
TonyeBarcanista
omenka

So has that made Rivers State's economy better?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by fratermathy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Amaechi is a noisemaker.. PDP will get back that seat that was stolen by magnus abe.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by fratermathy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by FreeGlobe(f): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=51860296][/quote]
take your medication bros

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by fratermathy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

take your medication bros

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Frater,so if amaechi wins rivers state would be better right? It's your kind that makes Pple think rosicrucians are dumbass.
fratermathy:

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by fratermathy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
illuminated93:
Frater,so if amaechi wins rivers state would be better right? It's your kind that makes Pple think rosicrucians are dumbass.

Hian?

What is the relationship between RC and my political opinions?

So all the Christians supporting APC/PDP are dumbasses as well abi?

See your sense?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Chikpat(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

You r deluding ursef

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Godemcee(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

chai e pain this zombie,even with federal might wike still disgrace amalechi

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by fratermathy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Godemcee:
chai e pain this zombie,even with federal might wike still disgrace amalechi

How is that one now my business?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by drshrewd: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
My friend chill. Allow Ikwerri and Emouha results to flow then we can talk wink

mainwhile see why Rivers voted Massively for APC
https://www.nairaland.com/3514738/ogonis-voted-massively-apc-because#51857587

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Godemcee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

How is that one now my business?
sorry eh don't cry.

wiked wike Is really wiked
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by fratermathy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Godemcee:
sorry eh don't cry.

wiked wike Is really wiked

Hian. See Okpetu oo.

I'm not even from Rivers State so I dont give a damn.

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Rapmoney(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Amaechi is lost! cool

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by kahal29: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

I don't expect you to descend to this level Ooo. I think you can do better than this

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

So this girl is already here, somebody forgot to lock her cage in the morning! Chai, by know I am sure she is dancing naked in the market square!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ojukwu's Father,Sir Ojukwu, Helped Defeat Germany In World War 2 / See The Things A Nigerian Man Saw At Asian Shop In Germany(photos) / The Quickest Route To Making The North Accept Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.