Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? (1988 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nairalanders, I came across a topic today, Can you date someone that lives in your neighborhood Give ur answers, and reasons for it...
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by sinaj(f): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lemme chill here
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Erystro(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
sinaj:
Lemme chill here
Me too
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin

Hell Naaaaah... tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by xendra: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
ba-a-ad Idea
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Jenny1010(f): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
i see nothing wrong there except he is dickhead
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hell Naaaaah... tongue
why
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
No...because the details of our relationship will become public knowledge..That's strike 1

Strike 2 ;he'll probably start acting like a monitoring spirit.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
No!, if you must earn your respect.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
presently contemplating on fùcking two sisters in my neighbourhood..nairalanders epp me pray it works out well..

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by SINZ: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jarizod:
presently contemplating on fùcking two sisters in my neighbourhood..nairalanders epp me pray it works out well..

Thanks smiley

Will be praying for you, bruh. wink
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
yes , if she is matured it will be fine grin
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
SINZ:

Will be praying for you, bruh. wink

Thank you very much dear Sir..You are far tooooo kind cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
lankykid:

why

grin

Nothing is more interesting to that person as u see him/her everyday..
Especially when ur house is juz next to her...
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jarizod:

Thanks smiley
What next after fucking them?.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by chumaZ(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
I can only pretend to date her because of free puna tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
What next after fucking them?.
Fùck them again..
Any other question? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jarizod:

Fùck them again..

cheesy cheesy grin
Repent!.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
No!, if you must earn your respect.

It depends on the type of neighbourhood
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jarizod:

Fùck them again..
This guy is a real fucker
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy grin Repent!.
tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Sexxkillz: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nothing bad about it.

Except of course that the majority of people are utterly dumb. When dumb people date each other, or when a dumb person dates someone that isn't dumb in the same neighborhood, problems arise. Problems ranging from jealousy to shameless insecurities. Accusations start flying around. You can no longer say "hi" to another member of the opposite sex. All your movement will be monitored.

That's why sane people like me stay off neighborhood relationships, since it's quite difficult to know who a dumb person is at first sight. . . better safe than sorry. Be like me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
lankykid:

This guy is a real fucker
u no dey fùck
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by libertyfather(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Team neighborhood washer, shocked give a like, if don't get what I mean move on pls
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
truthsayer007:

It depends on the type of neighbourhood

Really?, i can recall someone once telling me few rules of relationship.

1....don't date a next door neighbour.

2...don't date someone on the same street.

Not untill i became friends with our neighbour(a single lady) and a guy from the street asked her out, at first she lied she was leading him to Christ, then she gave him her house keys and keys to her shop(a laundry business), it got open they were dating, enemies started telling her of the guy's sexpades which she believed, his siblings didn't like her one bit, and the bf's junior brother once beat the hell out of her before the guy...what for?, no regard!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by berryice(f): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
He'll No.where will I wearing my clothes too wen he is just few blocks away undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Something I have never done and do not think I will ever try it. No time to have a monitoring spirit monitoring my every moves and preventing me from bringing home other pussies at will.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
berryice:
He'll No.where will I wearing my clothes too wen he is just few blocks away undecided

You nor see this one, so na your clothes be your problem?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by photoshoot(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jarizod:

Thanks smiley

God go with you bro, you shall succeed. grin
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by naijaboiy: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Any law against that?

Is there anything that can happen in such neighbourhood relationships that doesn't happen in distance relationships?

Fact remains that problems abound in any type of relationship one finds him/herself in, what matters most are the people involved not where the relationship takes place.

If your hands are clean and you don't have skeletons to hide then nothing bad if your next door neighbour is your girlfriend/boyfriend. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Fandango26: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dating needs to be out of your circle. A bit of romance can only put oil in the pipe but if the neighborhood is not conducive, it might get painful to be known together.

For bruhs tho, be the secret Bleep boi. you don't hav to come out as if you're auditioning for X factor.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by berryice(f): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=KINGinVAHALA post=51859645]
You nor see this one, so na your clothes be your problem?[/quote]md wah d hell as my problem got to do with u undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biko, What Happened In This Photo? Sport Out / I'm Here To Help / There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.