Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

$29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang (16780 Views)

Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by happney65: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
This same Buhari truncated a democratically elected govt of Shagari in 83 and took us 30 years back with an uninterrupted military regime..Oil sold for high prices then and still we had super hyper inflation they type we have now...All he did then was to blame Shagari and co..By the time OBJ came in in 1999,we where in debt of $40Billion..Poverty was rife..This Oloshi Man Wants to take us back 40 Years. .It would not work out... omolola15

1 Like

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by rusher14: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
CSTR13:
If you think the world bank or the IMF will borrow a dumb government like buhari that huge amount of money, then you all are high on something.
A government without the support of its parliament. Unless maybe buhari wants to source for free money without any repayment obligation.

Please look up the meaning of borrow and while at it look up the meaning of dumb.

1 Like

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by bsideboii(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Who go repay all these loan after these men are long gone Nigerian youths wake up!!
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by hotspec(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jazzlite:
lol NASS is a great problem in this country
Can u pls elaborate further in a logical manner?
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by CSTR13: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
rusher14:

Please look up the meaning of borrow and while at it look up the meaning of dumb.
lol.
Look at this nigga grasping at straws and trying to give me an english lesson.
Alright, let me play along. No sane financial institution will LEND your president that money.
Now i hope you are smart enough to atleast prove to me that i am wrong, grammar notwithstanding.

2 Likes

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by antosly(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Why borrow money when Nigeria can print money for it own use?
Don't tell me that shiit that'll devalue our currency, cuz already naira had lose it value long ago.
Meanwhile which Kuantry in the world would lend out such huge sum of money?
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by slivertongue: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
the tittle of the thread doesnt connect with the content. All the same i dont share in all this borowings. we must look inside, rebuild our capacity to make do with what we have, cut unnecessary spendings, reduce internal conflicts which is responsible for the state of the economy. it is useless to borrow only to spend it on arms to fight militants, insurgents, separatists, agitators etc instead of growing agriculture

1 Like

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Paulscholari(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
MRR stands for Master Resale Rights, which not only allows you to sell the product, as is, you can pass on the Resale Rights (RR) to the product as well. You still do not have the right to alter the product.
Private Label Rights (PLR) on the other hand, allow you to change, personalise, or otherwise alter the product to make it into your own, including putting your own name on it as the writer/originator
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by eph12(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jazzlite:
lol NASS is a great problem in this country
How is that in this case?
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by ohenhen1: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Extremely slow government. How long does it take to send details of the loan to the NASS.
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by rusher14: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
CSTR13:
lol.
Look at this nigga grasping at straws and trying to give me an english lesson.
Alright, let me play along. No sane financial institution will LEND your president that money.
Now i hope you are smart enough to atleast prove to me that i am wrong, grammar notwithstanding.

Time would tell.
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by winterfell007(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
wow! Buhari's administration is really obstinate. even Obsanjo was never this stubborn. like Sanusi said no financial institution will lend u such an amount
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nawa oo
Mean while call or whatsapp me on 08130812795 for more info on paid rocket, its worth it

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by limeta(f): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
In the interest of National development.

This all we hear or see about the loan.
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Them just dey use our future dance sekem . . .
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by donMIG(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
That man is mad ooo....him wan chop debt wei him go die live us inside abi?
Just die old foolish fool

1 Like

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by kinguwem: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Even if senate consents, IMF and World Bank are already skeptical based on none availability of a viable economic blue print. When you allow your IGR to extinct just because you can borrow from foreign source, you will surely get punished. The foreign sources are not partial, they MUST be sure of your credibility, repayment plan before disbursements. They don't play politics with their economy like Nigeria.

Unless is WEMA bank that will lend them the money. Just LOL!
The IMF & World Bank will give the FG the loan. The loan will enable them to underdevelop us & take over our economy through policies they will detect to the FG.

4 Likes

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Lamzzyy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Some times i wonder who are the real FG...
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Stakekay1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
If he goes ahead without parliamentary approval, it should be a good ground for his impeachment if the National assembly members know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Kingbuhari(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
then the dullard and clueless tyrant will face impeachment
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by LeonOgu(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
It is my Pleasure to see you healthy and alive this season. It gives joy to see someone fulfilling his God's preordained plan for life. To be independent means freedom from external control. This includes, having a property of your own, eg: Land of your own and House of your own.

To Make your dream properties come through this season, we have Estates in, Ibeju-Lekki, where there is International Airport, Sea Port, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Proposed Universities, the newly proposed 4th Mainland Bridge, and much more.

Other places we have land are:Ikorodu, Magboro that's Mountain Of Fire area, Simawa behind New Redeemed Camp, Agbara, Mowe/Ofada. We also have Single Plots of land for sales in Lagos town both on the Island and mainland even buildings for sale. Outside Lagos, We have Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Anambra, Etc. All our Lands are estates and have global C of O. No Omonile problem, No government acquisition, Solid and Dry land.

For More details Contact me now on, 0706 778 9147 or 0809 057 8287
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by caracas: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Stalwert:

After your drunken friend had already banktupt it and robbed it of all her money....abeg learn to speak the truth
See Mumu Talk
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Realist2: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
EternalTruths:
Buhari's destiny is to destroy Nigeria

If you doubt me, let's bet a million naira and give it to lalastical to keep and give to the winner by 2019 cool

The man is simply a plague !.
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
He whom d gods wants to destroy, they 1st render mad!
Buhari n cohorts, pls kwontinue...
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Skseries: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
EternalTruths:
Buhari's destiny is to destroy Nigeria

If you doubt me, let's bet a million naira and give it to lalastical to keep and give to the winner by 2019 cool
una no dey tire? This is getting old ooo

1 Like

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Stalwert: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
caracas:

See Mumu Talk

Puny mind
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Almand: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Stalwert:

After your drunken friend had already banktupt it and robbed it of all her money....abeg learn to speak the truth
You probably were absent when God was distributing brain. You sound so brainless
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by shedy03(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Okonjo-Iweala gets double national honours from Côte d'Ivoire, Liberia.
like if u wish she's still naijas finance minister.

1 Like

Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Chimoski87(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
UR Money. Is a new crypto currency (digital money). It has the fastest growing community of users. This is because, when you join the community, you will be allocated free 2000 coins.

UR is currently worth 1.25 cents per coin. Due to its fast growth of users, it is anticipated to worth over $10 per coin in the next year.

After joining the community, you can massively grow your wealth by inviting friends and family via your invite link. And even more wealth when they also invite other friends and family. You will keep earning from their invites, even to the tenth generation.

The simple logic is, acquire when value is low, store, and sell when its high. Enough of the sermon. Now let's do some calculation.

Assuming you register, receive your 2000 coins, and decides not to invite anybody. After one year at $10.

2000×10=$20000.
(#7,000,000). For a $0 investment.

Now, when you invite only two people, that also invites 2 persons each, and continuous. From the calculator in the website, You will have at least 148,000 coins. Now calculate.

148000×10=$1,480,000
(#518,000,000)naira.
Still for $0 investment.
Will be much bigger, with higher number of invites. Let's say 5 persons. Heavens will be your limit.
I think it is so worth giving a try. Make that wise decision now.

Click link to register.
https://ur.technology/?r=dpPQ4

Use Chimoski87 as your referrer's full name.
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by bilulu(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Stalwert:

Wat happened to the almighty yuan deal?
Re: $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
shedy03:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang has explained that the federal government will go ahead with the $29.9billion borrowing plans despite Senate’s rejection.

Giving clarification on Senate’s stance, Ita Enang explained that theSenate needed some information that were strategic to the borrowing plans which the budget office was already working on it.

"What is happening is that there are strategic information that should be made available to them before considering it and the DG,Budget was already working on it”, he noted.

Enang was optimistic that the Senate would approve the loans as soon as all necessary information were made available.He added that the Senate understands that economic recession confronting the nation deserves sincere approach, while insisting that the proposed external borrowing of the President would properly fund the budget in the interest of National development.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/12/29-9billion-borrowing-president-buhari-go-ahead-despite-senate-rejection-senator-ita-enang/

"who will borrow out such amount of money to a country that has five different exchange rates"(in worlds of Emir Sanusi).
... Early signs of dictatorship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Protest In Abuja Over Killing Of Hauwa & Saifura By Boko Haram(p / Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation / Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.