Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School (26554 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by femi4: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ycee, oti wa'n street, ni bo lo wa 'n si. ...
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by ponpon(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Op Lagos state university is different from university of lagos.you should make adjustments, #greatestakokite
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by paezeamama: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
I could recall ycee said UNILAG schooled me in Jagaban song... Wetin apn again .. Dey don unschool you no??
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Hades2016(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
How dis matter take concern us na undecided
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by momentarylapse: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Larablink:
yes oh. Everyone must not read book to make it. In life.

You are cute!
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by noob03saibot(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Naught
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Tobium1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Marine biology. What's de usefulness of dis course?
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Larablink(f): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
momentarylapse:

You are cute!
thanks dear smiley
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Olibboy: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Decision making is decision taken.... who school eppppp?
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by demolaxl(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by demolaxl(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Chimoski87(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
UR Money. Is a new crypto currency (digital money). It has the fastest growing community of users. This is because, when you join the community, you will be allocated free 2000 coins.

UR is currently worth 1.25 cents per coin. Due to its fast growth of users, it is anticipated to worth over $10 per coin in the next year.

After joining the community, you can massively grow your wealth by inviting friends and family via your invite link. And even more wealth when they also invite other friends and family. You will keep earning from their invites, even to the tenth generation.

The simple logic is, acquire when value is low, store, and sell when its high. Enough of the sermon. Now let's do some calculation.

Assuming you register, receive your 2000 coins, and decides not to invite anybody. After one year at $10.

2000×10=$20000.
(#7,000,000). For a $0 investment.

Now, when you invite only two people, that also invites 2 persons each, and continuous. From the calculator in the website, You will have at least 148,000 coins. Now calculate.

148000×10=$1,480,000
(#518,000,000)naira.
Still for $0 investment.
Will be much bigger, with higher number of invites. Let's say 5 persons. Heavens will be your limit.
I think it is so worth giving a try. Make that wise decision now.

Click link to register.
https://ur.technology/?r=dpPQ4

Use Chimoski87 as your referrer's name.
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by momentarylapse: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Larablink:
thanks dear smiley

I don't do pm's only what's app! Why don't we chat 4 a week or so and if you are not convinced about my intentions after that time then you can always block me and no one loses?

No harm no foul!
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by momentarylapse: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin
sexymoma:
Sorry for typing outta the topic
#africamagicyoruba is currently viewing a silly and annoying movie right now
person lock you inside room for face me i punch you...abeg she nor fit scream?
person buy car from ya hand, u tell am say make he dey carray motor go make he come pay tomao, the guyman nor even deposit ooo
are we fools...we wey dey watch am... thunder fire the producer of that movie.

Your remote loss! Change the rubbish na!
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Larablink(f): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
momentarylapse:

I don't do pm's only what's app! Why don't we chat 4 a week or so and if you are not convinced about my intentions after that time then you can always block me and no one loses?

No harm no foul!

Okay. Your dial
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by momentarylapse: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Larablink:

Okay. Your dial
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by obontami: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Ibime:
If it was MassCom he was reading, he shouldn't even bother going back to school.
why did u say so?
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by homesteady(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Is Marine biology the new name for fisheries? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe’s Manager Denies Arrest Despite Several Proofs / Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Victoria Kimani And Tiwa Savage’s Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.