Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (23512 Views)

PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by godlovesyou77: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Magnus should get ready to face wike squarely in another election because this one will definitely be cancelled.. The "I must be a senator" should get ready for whats coming

No election will be cancelled. If wike election despite all the international report stating the irregularities that brought him in can stand why not this?
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Andyg: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
petars:

What do u have to say when election is conducted in a candidates compound like magnues Abe? I was right in his compound, saw it myself.
My brother Pictures or I don't believed u
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Diamondqueen(f): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
PH1stBorn:

Keep spewing trash...if e pain u, go hug transformer for ur street. Nonsense, despite the fact that i voted APC, PDP won my senatorial zone..we have accepted d outcome in good faith. I repeat..PDP does not have the monopoly of violence and threats.

how much did dey pay you??

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by 4dor: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

You're oblivious to the impunity going in Rivers abi, was this how Dr Jonathan's administration conducted elections?

Please tell us how the Rivers State election was conducted under President Jonathan?
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by sammhi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Shameless bands of politicians ! We must win at all cost
Imagine someone said he won with 45000 votes ! Chai even the rigging has no sense .
From inconclusive to massive rigging reminiscent of the OBJ PDP years 2003-2008 .Win at all cost
They are federal , why can't they use their apparatus for a free and fair election
His house was a polling booth and yet he is happy he won with fake result
Shame on DSS , INEC , IGP Amina Waziri . The blood of those you killed are upon your heads Certainly , you will meet the retribution in a way you never expect .

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
There is nothing like Makarfi's PDP,The appeal court has declared Sherriff as an impostor.The mods should do justice to the headline
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by southpole: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
petars:

What do u have to say when election is conducted in a candidates compound like magnues Abe? I was right in his compound, saw it myself.

Can you post the video you recorded? if not you and your party are not sharp.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by jamislaw(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Magnus should get ready to face wike squarely in another election because this one will definitely be cancelled.. The "I must be a senator" should get ready for whats coming
say who? Is not your fault anyway data are too cheap this days.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by jogsman01(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
john4reala:
The GCFR is a bastard
his children are bunch of idiots
his wife belongs to the other room
and his country is stagnant like lake chad
..... Everyone that voted Buhari shall never see Good things in Life
oya, take banana till you go yo

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pdp always crying

Haba

When pdp wins....APC accepts, but once APC wins PDP rejects

Cry cry party
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Forwetinnah: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
...and the drama begins. Silly Magnus, who ever advised him to have a polling unit in his house just helped him nail his coffin. Such effrontery

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Realist2: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nigeria has been given to the dog. APC is INEC and INEC is APC .

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by autonomous22: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Upritman:
What is Makarfi doing about Ondo?
He should order for more wailing trumpets.
He hailed those won by PDP no matter how they won it and queried the few won by APC.
Yeye dey smell

wetin u sabi.... we wey from rivers state dey tell u say Abe no fit win even councillorship election for him village not to talk more of winning a senatorial seat .... abi u no hear say Abe compound been used as Polling Unit ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by mengho(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
I agree, let's cancel everything, including the election dat brought wike to power. lets do its all over again
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by ikwikwi: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rivers state is due for state of emergency. Too much arms are in circulation there.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Bolster(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
George Abiye Sekibo win Rivers East Senatorial district election.

PDP: Democracy is working. The people's votes has defeated their rigging machines.

Magnus Abe win Rivers South-East Senatorial district election.

PDP: Nigeria's democracy is dead. APC has destroyed all the gains of democracy we garnered for 16 years.

Who's fooling who?

Politics in Nigeria is a combination of Jenifa Diaries and Professor Johnbull. Just enjoy the show and laugh out loud.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by tsannee(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Who teach them how 2 rig ? na PDP
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by mrsfavour(f): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
I Heard Election Was Conducted In Magnus Abe's Compound ? What Do U Expect? to also loose in his own compound?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Delegate(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
john4reala:
The GCFR is a bastard

It shall not be well with ur present nd future generation 4 d last sentence u type
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by sleeknaija(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
john4reala:
The GCFR is a bastard

Try and make use of your brain when commenting.

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by sammyj: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
After rejecting get dejected foolish trouble makers. Rivers people should be wise and not allow this men use them as sacrificial lamp!!! angry
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by transient123(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

You're oblivious to the impunity going on in Rivers abi, was this how Dr Jonathan's administration conducted elections?

Which Dr are you referring to. Bros, how come you easily forgot the persons who lost their lives in this same Rivers, just 2015 ooo, maybe the cow boy from Daura was the president.

Who is the dullardino here now!
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by blazetitov: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
john4reala:
The GCFR is a bastard

Mynd44, kindly assist to put this strayer away once and for all.

His comment is barbaric.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by olash007: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
john4reala:
The GCFR is a bastard

Why is naija youth like this...this is serious
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Saint83(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
john4reala:
The GCFR is a bastard

Why you dey cry nah......e pain you die I swear.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by MinCeteris: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
john4reala:
The GCFR is a bastard

Seek for forgiveness. God is almighty is great and kind. He does not grant stupid and wicked request like you have asked.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by timsTNA: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
This is what Edo people couldnt do. Defend their mandate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / Ibrahim Kefas Is Dead / Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.