Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (23502 Views)

PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by OYAY(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
This Adeyeye sha wants to become governor in Ekiti State by fire by force hence this his I have loud mouth attitude for already incapacitated and decimated PDP. How can one decipher his submission of rigging in Magnus Abe without given the 'authentic' result in their hand as he did in the other senatorial zones by their field agents! Therefore I see this rejection as jejune and wailing of highest order. Shikena!
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Qmerit(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
omaguibu:
APC has murdered free and fare election in Nigeria.

No be only free and transport fare!!!
So the one conducted during presidential that a prof was unable to call figure with over 10 touchlight in broad day was free/fair and the first rerun was free/fair.. Nonsense
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by obataokenwa(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Hasn't Amaechi suffered enough humiliation? cheesy

PDP abeg do you people want Bubuhari to sack Amaechi even though he was given all the "federal might" to win but he still lost.. cheesy

Wike and PDP are wicked cheesy
You are very stupid using my Papa as a meme.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by dominion001(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Magnus should get ready to face wike squarely in another election because this one will definitely be cancelled.. The "I must be a senator" should get ready for whats coming
wike fought against full APC dis time, it will be wike against only Abe when the election is finally cancelled and rescheduled.

But dis wike sha! Mimiko abeg clap for wike.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by reallest(f): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
john4reala:
The GCFR is a bastard
his children are bunch of idiots
his wife belongs to the other room
and his country is stagnant like lake chad
..... Everyone that voted Buhari shall never see Good things in Life

@bold,oti ya were,must everybody vote for ur candidate?
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by Omolabasky: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=Fleming5 post=51866839]Are you serious, with knife or stone[/quote A beg help me ask am.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by dosk: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
I won't say amaechi and the APC are saints but if you had a clue( which I think you dont) of what Wike did to a man that is the source of his blessings. You would know and understand the true meaning of the word forgiveness.
Even you will not forgive unless u are of GOD.
THE LAW OF KAMA,
WHAT SO EVER A MAN SOWS THAT. SHALL HE RIP
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory by emmaelectelect(m): 4:24am On Dec 13, 2016
godlovesyou77:

No election will be cancelled. If wike election despite all the international report stating the irregularities that brought him in can stand why not this?
So where are the international reports in this rerun now
they have collected APC brown envelopes and are suddenly mute or still spending their largess

Bro those reports were gang up against anything Dr. GEJ, it was surely to halt Nigeria's progress in community of states!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / Anti-Banditry Protest In Katsina: 1 Killed, Many Injured / 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.