Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? (13932 Views)

Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New / Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by idealtailor(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
14 in 2001(505 Peugeot salon car)
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by faruz: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
VickyRotex:
lati inu oyun ni cool
Ti ti di omo owo
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Timbuktu14(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
I drove for the first time when I was 17. The rest, they say, is history!
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by muba25(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
wow is so amazing, it was in 2003 when i was in jss3. it was a Nissan blue bird saloon, since then i continue....
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by akaahs(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
I am 29 nd i had never drive a car, can u imagine?
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by VickyRotex(f): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
ActOfWar:
oshey senior driver cool

Awaniyen jare! smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by VickyRotex(f): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
ogtavia:
lati inu oyun ko..amutorun wa ni...someone should help me with that Beyonce mama the mama meme photo..

grin So you dont believe me undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by kikies(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Zaheertyler:
15 years...pops had to teach me because he wasn't around... ND mum refused to learn
Exactly same scenario wit mine,I'm the first son,so dad had to teach me since work took him away at age 15 too
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by VickyRotex(f): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
faruz:

Ti ti di omo owo

You garrit!
Igba mo wa lomo owo Awon ota gba wipe iku o pa mi. cool
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by uniqueren(f): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
6years
Momsi came to pick us from school and started those her endless gists with one of the teachers
we kept pressing the horn at intervals, no way
I sha entered the steering started the car and the car went into reverse (I still don't understand)
it ran into an uncompleted building, no major damage but i can swear momsi had a mini heart attack
of cos my beating was sure, my brothers too

but by 14 I could drive pretty well, had to finish secondary school before I could drive without stealing the key
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Amiee99(f): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Jarus(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Revolva(m): 12:30am On Dec 13, 2016
5years grin grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by titanrodri(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2016
I was 17 even tho the car was a bit ratchet, I still stole it to a girls house just to impress her
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by iukpe: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2016
13yrs @1983 in PH Volvo 244DL
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Joemarvel(m): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2016
lordbish:
I was 16 and ever since then I have been giving my dad hard days cus I always steal the car
steal it with your head just can't imagine
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by ogtavia(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

grin So you dont believe me undecided
I would believe Lai Mohammed if he said it...no I don't ma'am.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by VickyRotex(f): 1:48am On Dec 13, 2016
ogtavia:
I would believe Lai Mohammed if he said it...no I don't ma'am.

Really sad that you dont believe, but it doesnt change the truth it anyways. undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by ogtavia(m): 3:37am On Dec 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Really sad that you dont believe, but it doesnt change the truth it anyways. undecided
So do you want to cry now because I said I don't believe?
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by VickyRotex(f): 3:54am On Dec 13, 2016
ogtavia:
So do you want to cry now because I said I don't believe?

cry cry cry
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Year 2012 at age 16, first year @ univ, KIA cerato 2012 model with government plate number so no police palava.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by coronaprof(m): 5:46am On Dec 13, 2016
It was a 504 Peugot many wonder- years ago. I was home for hols in JS 3 King's College. Was fun though because it was a second car rarely used. I wagged the thing properly front and reverse as well. As of today though, I don't drive. I board our dedicated family with love driving me every where I go!
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 13, 2016
MsDelilah:

That was the same thing I did. My dad was hardly in the country because of work. And even when he was, he didn't have the patience to teach.

His wife, on the other hand ehn! Fear no let am teach me. Kai! My mum can fear for Africa!

So I learnt by observation.
nice one,am not alone on that then...

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by bigsmoke2(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
15 my dads mechanic was teaching me secretly, my parents were scared to death the first time they caught me driving cuz they never tought I could not move a car talk less of driving it on the streets
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by bigsmoke2(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2016
15 my dads mechanic was teaching me secretly, my parents were scared to death the first time they caught me driving cuz they never tought I could not move a car talk less of driving it on the streets
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by superiorA(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2016
[/b][i][/i][b][left][/left]I started my car adventure at 16 in ss1, just moving back nd front in d compound. Witout liver to open d gate 2 go out. I start wit #TOYOTA CAMRY 2001 MODEL. So eloquent nd curious 2 b a fast nd furious. At 18 after secondary i came home nd meet d car part, elder broda in skul, Dad work at delta, gather momentum open off i go, still a learn sometime mistake break 4 throttle. I was strong maintainin focus.I started my car adventure at 16 in ss1, just moving back nd front in d compound. Witout liver to open d gate 2 go out. I start wit #TOYOTA CAMRY 2001 MODEL. So eloquent nd curious 2 b a fast nd furious. At 18 after secondary i came home nd meet d car part, elder broda in skul, Dad work at delta, gather momentum open off i go, still a learn sometime mistake break 4 throttle. I was strong maintainin focus.I started my car adventure at 16 in ss1, just moving back nd front in d compound. Witout liver to open d gate 2 go out. I start wit #TOYOTA CAMRY 2001 MODEL. So eloquent nd curious 2 b a fast nd furious. At 18 after secondary i came home nd meet d car part, elder broda in skul, Dad work at delta, gather momentum open off i go, still a learn sometime mistake break 4 throttle. I was strong maintainin focus.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by murphyjames(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2016
It was during holidays after my junior waec. I was barely 13yrs, with my dad's second car Peugeot 504. He rarely make use of the car because he has an official car and a Benz 230e which is untouchable. My big brother has started driving, he takes me to field to teach me secretly. I took the main road after several weeks of practice on my own and covered not less than 10km..
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Choiszman(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2016
16... A truck meant for block delivery tho..hehe

Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Samtowo(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
16.., Nissan BlueBird...
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Emdee590(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2016
TINALETC3:
undecided Abeg who asked u?
But he is saying the koko na which is true
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by yazzman(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Bought my first car when I was 21...
Re: How Old Were You When You First Drove A Car? by Trippledee(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmmm no comment,,,, never drive before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bmw Engines / Opinions Needed: My Mechanic Said I Should Use Only Water First In New Radiator. / Where Can I Get A 2009 Honda City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.