Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (36458 Views)

Turtle Bag With Ankara And Adire / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:32am On Oct 09, 2013
Wendy80: Efosa do u have an outlet I̶̲̥̅̊n PHC?

Oh not at all ma,pray for us one day we may just have an outlet there

Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Meet the CEO of Valisimo Fashions

With this exclusive interview with 9jafrikfashion

http://www.9jafrikfashion..com/2013/10/exclusive-interview-with-valisimo.html?m=1

Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Wendy80: Efosa do u have an outlet I̶̲̥̅̊n PHC?

No ma.only in lagos.@ 13 yaya abatan street ogba Ikeja lagos

Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
One of our student made this in less than 2months she registered

Am so happy for their improvements so far

Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ruth made this lovely dress for this lady.we encourage our students to use their brand names to be even while they are still learning the trade so that when they are done learning they have a ready market waiting for them.so which out for Ruth and her brand Roothena

Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ruth made this lovely dress for this lady.we encourage our students to use their brand names to be even while they are still learning the trade so that when they are done learning they have a ready market waiting for them.so which out for Ruth and her brand Roothena grin

Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by BammyCreations: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

I define fashion as dressing well and having a clear understanding of what is comfortable,stylish,elegant,tasteful and appropriate for the right occasion.

We make use of any kind of fabric material(Ankara,suade,leather,etc) of your choice to design your bags,purse,slippers,sandals,shoes,costumes,earrings and accessories at affordable prices.

PLACE YOUR ORDER

Bammy's creation cares
about your beauty

TRAINING ALSO AVAILABLE

You can contact us on:
Whatsapp:07068834345
Bbm:7E214D8B
Instagram:bammy_light
Facebook:Facebook.com/ayobami.fakokunde
Email:ay4ril31@yahoo.com

Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by typearls(f): 2:15am On Sep 08, 2014
How to make ankara fashion accessories
Accessories making
A fashion accessory is an item which is used to contribute, in a secondary manner, to the wearer's outfit. It is a decorative item that supplement one's garment.Accessories include jewelry, gloves, handbags, hats, belts, scarves, watches, sunglasses, and pins. Style-conscious men and women make efforts to accessorize to complement their attire whether it is to achieve a party, dinner,casual or office look. Your accessories are a statement of who you are and it can help to project the image you want.

Types of fashion accessories made with Ankara fabric:
· Earrings (loop,button,drop,feather,flower,chandlier-so named basedon their design and shape).
· Bangles
· Belts
· Brooches
· Hairpieces
· Corsages /pocketsquares
· Neckpieces and neckchains
· Rings
· Handfans
· Wallets

Tools and materials needed:
1. Scissors
2. Needle and thread
3. Candle gun and gum wax
4. Chain hooks and clasps
5. Jumrings
6. Felt
7. Interfacing
8. Ribbon
9. Elastic
10. Hair combs,clips and bands
11. Pins
12. Lining
13. Adhesives ,Craft glue,
14. Accessories,glitters, to add glamour touch to your finished product.
15. Thin cardboard.
Read more at www.typearls..com

Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by Topaz201: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Please friends help me, I want to learn fashion designing; what shall i do?
Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by dolafunmi(f): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
EFOSAVAL:
shocked Woooooo,after so many years ok not too long though undecided maybe like 2years after my last post I stumble across this again.am so thrilled grin.I promise to post in regularly hence forth.check out my website www.valisimofashions.com I am a full fleshed fashion designer now wink
fledged.
Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by dolafunmi(f): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Topaz201:
Please friends help me, I want to learn fashion designing; what shall i do?
Enrol in a fashion institute, its not so difficult.
Re: New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such neat. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Best Physical Or Body Feature... / Hair Detail ➡ FAUX LOCS! / I Want To Have Quick Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.