Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State (34378 Views)

Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Talk2Bella(f): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2016
FreshestManny:
Nice write up Bella. But I go still tell Balama say u dey show d world our toilet. grin

Abeg cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Decryptor(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
It has been CONFIRMED!

There is an underground ongoing grand plan to decimate the population of corpers from the Southern Part of the Country.

If you are a corper serving in the North, DO NOT BUY home-cooked or domestic packaged food no matter how tempting it looks (like Akara, Pap, Suya, Kilishi etc) from the Northerners in camp or in your PPA.

Rather, buy factory sealed food items or snacks like Biscuits, sealed custard etc and when you buy, CHECK FOR TEAR AND TAMPER on the packaging! If possible, ask your relatives to package food stuff from home to the state where you serve!

If they can be bold enough to kill in broad daylight with knives and guns, is it poisoning that will be hard for them to achieve?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by dacovajnr: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bella is that not Shalanga! grin Bydway u don turn Vlogger? shocked
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Chikelue2000(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
If the government can't handle nysc...they should scrape the damn thing off!...they are humans not goats for crying out loud!!!

So pathetic! angry
like u never served or pass tru dis pathetic system

1 Like

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by owale51(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ogaooooo, I tired for Nigeria self
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Don't think that will happen cry

The NYSC was originally supposed to be one year military service. The army would be reduced while reservists who could be called up were developed. Somehow this didn't happen and the scheme fell into a no man's land of politics and looting. The army navy and airforce would not countenance losing young people outside of war.

The program was well conceived but was later hijacked , and feeding trough to reward political supporters.

I still believe the scheme is a means of bringing development to every part of Nigeria. What i propose is a " future employer tax on Nigerian companies that will provide funding to the program. The fund will see NASS moving it's community/ constituency allowances from its members to the scheme. This will provide the funds to employ doctors and set up clinics that will be available to the general public. The fund will be managed by financial advisors such ARM who have strong infrastructure finance background. Interest and accrued Capital gains will provide loans to Corp members who wish to remain and set up businesses in the locality.

You mentioned the actions of fellow Corp members including stealing etc. This shows just what has happened to our society and illustrates that there is " no promised generation" We all need to do our part.

Send me a dm if you are interested in helping bring change to the program. I can assure you your service will not be imperiled.
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
That's why its called a camp. You make do with what you have, camps aren't meant for sick people.

The persons you mentioned had physical ailments but because they wanted to serve by all means they manipulated their way into the camp.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by divine842: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
How many of this stupid leaders children do nysc,is to be stealing money that politicians know

1 Like

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by AZeD1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I have a lot of complaints but I am a patriotic Nigerian, I will not wash the dirty linings of my country for others to laugh at, I will only say my bit and see if the government will do something about it. Why would NYSC put the lives of corpers in the hands of doctor corpers who just recently graduated? Don’t get me wrong, these doctors volunteered to be there, but they need experienced personnel on ground for emergencies, they need medical equipments for emergencies, they need surgical materials for medical emergencies they need stable light in the clinic, clean environment and professionals to handle cases corper doctors can’t handle.
What you have in Camps are Clinics not Hospitals, you should understand the difference.

Talk2Bella:

Did you know a corps member who was seven months pregnant miscarried? Oh such sights I saw, mighty lumps of blood everywhere, oh please don’t ask me why she wasn’t redeployed immediately, I know what I know but won’t say I am still a serving corps member but all I will say is “She didn’t look pregnant and she was unmarried”
Pregnant women are not supposed to attend Nysc camps

Talk2Bella:

Why’s there a camp clinic if it’s not for emergencies? Poor woman had to be rushed to the capital for proper medical care; I will not play the game of what if, but what if there were proper medical equipments to treat her in camp would the baby have survived? What if she really looked pregnant would she have been redeployed? What if she was married does it mean she would have gotten instant redeployment and her baby would be alive today? But I am a patriotic Nigerian so I will not play the game of “What If”
Again the difference between Clinics and Hospitals

Talk2Bella:

You wake us up at 4am, send us into the cold with nothing but our shorts and whites and our Khaki shirt and ask us to pray and do parade, do we look like we have been to “ICELAND” before? I do not want the NYSC scheme to be abolished, I made some great friends and families there, but I want our lives to matter, you don’t take a riverine fish out of the river and expect it to survive in the ocean, you don’t take a wild animal out of the forest and try to domesticate it in a park, I haven’t had an asthma attack in years but my second day in camp I came close to having an attack.

NYSC scheme need to be rebranded and restructured, we are still working with the 1973 brochure, children of nowadays are like “Agege Bread” soaked in water we are not strong, I saw a lot of things in camp but I am a patriotic Nigerian, I will say what needs to be said “camp officials tried their best”
In places like South Korea or Israel, you would be serving in the Army. This point here reeks of Laziness.

I really don't know the cause of their death and can't rule out human error/negligence but saying Nysc should be scrapped because of that means driving/flying and all modes of transportation should be scrapped because they kill more humans than Nysc camp would ever do. Heck people die in their sleep, should sleeping be banned?

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by ugwum007(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
greenpasture:

The NYSC was originally supposed to be one year military service. The army would be reduced while reservists who could be called up were developed. Somehow this didn't happen and the scheme fell into a no man's land of politics and looting. The army navy and airforce would not countenance losing young people outside of war.

The program was well conceived but was later hijacked , and feeding trough to reward political supporters.

I still believe the scheme is a means of bringing development to every part of Nigeria. What i propose is a " future employer tax on Nigerian companies that will provide funding to the program. The fund will see NASS moving it's community/ constituency allowances from its members to the scheme. This will provide the funds to employ doctors and set up clinics that will be available to the general public. The fund will be managed by financial advisors such ARM who have strong infrastructure finance background. Interest and accrued Capital gains will provide loans to Corp members who wish to remain and set up businesses in the locality.

You mentioned the actions of fellow Corp members including stealing etc. This shows just what has happened to our society and illustrates that there is " no promised generation" We all need to do our part.

Send me a dm if you are interested in helping bring change to the program. I can assure you your service will not be imperiled.

I sincerely love what you wrote here. It depicts someone that have vision and love for his country. I just wish Buhari had people like you around him.

NYSC in all its goods still can't outweigh the bad though the politics around it. I wish Nigerian will remove politics from NYSC and let it be what it is suppose to be.

During my Service year at the camp, I started vomiting one stupid day like that and decided to pay the clinic a visit in the evening. The clinic was empty except for one Corper doctor (others have gone to party according to him). After explaining to him, he couldn't come up with any reasonable way to solve my issue. I had to start calling my people in the medical line, they told me the drug to buy from mami. I had to give myself an injection in my laps for the first time (I came with my own medical kit).
I know that there are well experienced Nigerian doctors out there that are ready to volunteer for NYSC camp work if well multivated. Is hightime to stop using people's children as lab rats.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Richy4(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
I thought they don't allow pregnant women to serve....I am not so sure but I used to remember while filling the forms those days, there was some area that asked if one was pregnant or have some kind of ailment....Maybe due to some dishonest Nigerians and the way they abuse privileges, they must have removed that part of form.. and the real ones in need of redeployment are suffering it .....
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Talk2Bella(f): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
AZeD1:

What you have in Camps are Clinics not Hospitals, you should understand the difference.

In places like South Korea or Israel, you would be serving in the Army. This point here reeks of Laziness.

I really don't know the cause of their death and can't rule out human error/negligence but saying Nysc should be scrapped because of that means driving/flying and all modes of transportation should be scrapped because they kill more humans than Nysc camp would ever do. Heck people die in their sleep, should sleeping be banned?

RIP to the dead.

Thanks for the correction
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by superstar1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Osun State Camp is one of the best.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Kebabs(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
As dehumanizing as a pierced clit...
Piercedclit:
This is dehumanising
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by ToluO: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Everyone is faceless and not important until they become popular or pass away, then we wish and gnash our teeth and lament on how nice we should have been to them, how we should have known them more and tried to be friends, this was exactly how I felt when the death of Asuquo Ukeme was confirmed in NYSC orientation camp.

It started as a rumor, a corps member died in a hospital in the capital of Zamfara state {Gusau}, he was in platoon so so so and so, we whispered it to ourselves, someone had just died in Kano camp, we asked ourselves what was happening? and immediately we began to bind the spirit of death out of the camp but it was too late as the next day it was confirmed that yes indeed a corps member had died, he died and left a grieving family behind.

Do I know exactly what really killed Asuquo? All we were told in camp was “he complained of body weakness and when they couldn’t diagnose or treat him in the camp clinic he was transferred to Gusau where he started defecating uncontrollably till he gave up”

Could his death have been avoided? This is not for me to say, I cannot question the Christian God, he giveth and taketh and all things pleaseth him be it good or bad, Asuquo according to rumors was a first class graduate, he was the shining light in his family, he was the torch bearer who would lift his family out of poverty and yet life was snuffed out of him just like that.

The doctors and nurses at the camp clinic will definitely try their best, after all we are all corpers, we need to fake an illness so we can be redeployed or sent home and so they tend to pay less attention to those who come in with unexplainable illnesses, they write a prescription and when you go to the pharmacy they don’t have it you’re advised to go to “Mami” and “PAY” to get it.

I have a lot of complaints but I am a patriotic Nigerian, I will not wash the dirty linings of my country for others to laugh at, I will only say my bit and see if the government will do something about it. Why would NYSC put the lives of corpers in the hands of doctor corpers who just recently graduated? Don’t get me wrong, these doctors volunteered to be there, but they need experienced personnel on ground for emergencies, they need medical equipments for emergencies, they need surgical materials for medical emergencies they need stable light in the clinic, clean environment and professionals to handle cases corper doctors can’t handle.

Did you know a corps member who was seven months pregnant miscarried? Oh such sights I saw, mighty lumps of blood everywhere, oh please don’t ask me why she wasn’t redeployed immediately, I know what I know but won’t say I am still a serving corps member but all I will say is “She didn’t look pregnant and she was unmarried”

Why’s there a camp clinic if it’s not for emergencies? Poor woman had to be rushed to the capital for proper medical care; I will not play the game of what if, but what if there were proper medical equipments to treat her in camp would the baby have survived? What if she really looked pregnant would she have been redeployed? What if she was married does it mean she would have gotten instant redeployment and her baby would be alive today? But I am a patriotic Nigerian so I will not play the game of “What If”

Don’t blame camp officials, they work with what they are given, do I need to complain about the Food? Toilet? Hostels? And security, we slept with our eyes open, we were robbed how many times, oh and please don’t say indigenes did it they are untouchable it’s our fellow corpers who did it, robbed us in our sleep, we saw and couldn’t move our bodies, our lips were heavy and our throats patched, if you didn’t believe in African voodoo now will be a good time to do so because I experienced it firsthand.

I heard 700 Naira is allocated to each corper for feeding and yet our soup on camp is a reflection of our faces, is it the beans which would make you purge or the rice which look and tasted like “just eat and belleful” but the meat was okay, fear for my stomach didn’t let me eat one day in camp, I have many complaints but I am a patriotic Nigerian and refuse to let others laugh at my country.

What should I say about the cold? This cannot be explained but experienced because no amount of explanation can paint a mental picture of how cold Zamfara is and what the cold does to our bodies. Why is Bella home while her peers are in camp? Bella couldn’t cope, the cold paralyzed her muscles and for days she couldn’t walk, well you all remember what I said about “Unexplainable Illnesses” I had to be sent home and applied for redeployment.

You wake us up at 4am, send us into the cold with nothing but our shorts and whites and our Khaki shirt and ask us to pray and do parade, do we look like we have been to “ICELAND” before? I do not want the NYSC scheme to be abolished, I made some great friends and families there, but I want our lives to matter, you don’t take a riverine fish out of the river and expect it to survive in the ocean, you don’t take a wild animal out of the forest and try to domesticate it in a park, I haven’t had an asthma attack in years but my second day in camp I came close to having an attack.

NYSC scheme need to be rebranded and restructured, we are still working with the 1973 brochure, children of nowadays are like “Agege Bread” soaked in water we are not strong, I saw a lot of things in camp but I am a patriotic Nigerian, I will say what needs to be said “camp officials tried their best”

Asuquo shouldn’t have smelled death in the next 70 years or so, the corper who died in Kano should be planning her wedding very soon, but both Asuquo and the corps member in Kano had one thing in common”NYSC” his parents couldn’t even afford to bring his body home, “NYSC” paid for the body to be taken back to Porthacourt “Oh death you shouldn’t have taken this one”

I cannot say rest in peace to Asuquo

I cannot say rest in peace to the corper who died in Kano

I cannot say rest in peace to the baby who was never born

I cannot say rest in peace to the NYSC scheme

I cannot say rest in peace to their dreams

Oh death how many more rest in peace do you need?

I heard 700 Naira is allocated to each corper for feeding and yet our soup on camp is a reflection of our faces.....
That is so true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-7FRHpYH2Q

Isabella Ibeji
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by giles14(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Everyone is faceless and not important until they become popular or pass away, then we wish and gnash our teeth and lament on how nice we should have been to them, how we should have known them more and tried to be friends, this was exactly how I felt when the death of Asuquo Ukeme was confirmed in NYSC orientation camp.

It started as a rumor, a corps member died in a hospital in the capital of Zamfara state {Gusau}, he was in platoon so so so and so, we whispered it to ourselves, someone had just died in Kano camp, we asked ourselves what was happening? and immediately we began to bind the spirit of death out of the camp but it was too late as the next day it was confirmed that yes indeed a corps member had died, he died and left a grieving family behind.

Do I know exactly what really killed Asuquo? All we were told in camp was “he complained of body weakness and when they couldn’t diagnose or treat him in the camp clinic he was transferred to Gusau where he started defecating uncontrollably till he gave up”

Could his death have been avoided? This is not for me to say, I cannot question the Christian God, he giveth and taketh and all things pleaseth him be it good or bad, Asuquo according to rumors was a first class graduate, he was the shining light in his family, he was the torch bearer who would lift his family out of poverty and yet life was snuffed out of him just like that.

The doctors and nurses at the camp clinic will definitely try their best, after all we are all corpers, we need to fake an illness so we can be redeployed or sent home and so they tend to pay less attention to those who come in with unexplainable illnesses, they write a prescription and when you go to the pharmacy they don’t have it you’re advised to go to “Mami” and “PAY” to get it.

Don’t blame camp officials, they work with what they are given, do I need to complain about the Food? Toilet? Hostels? And security, we slept with our eyes open, we were robbed how many times, oh and please don’t say indigenes did it they are untouchable it’s our fellow corpers who did it, robbed us in our sleep, we saw and couldn’t move our bodies, our lips were heavy and our throats patched, if you didn’t believe in African voodoo now will be a good time to do so because I experienced it firsthand.

I heard 700 Naira is allocated to each corper for feeding and yet our soup on camp is a reflection of our faces, is it the beans which would make you purge or the rice which look and tasted like “just eat and belleful” but the meat was okay, fear for my stomach didn’t let me eat one day in camp, I have many complaints but I am a patriotic Nigerian and refuse to let others laugh at my country.

What should I say about the cold? This cannot be explained but experienced because no amount of explanation can paint a mental picture of how cold Zamfara is and what the cold does to our bodies. Why is Bella home while her peers are in camp? Bella couldn’t cope, the cold paralyzed her muscles and for days she couldn’t walk, well you all remember what I said about “Unexplainable Illnesses” I had to be sent home and applied for redeployment.

Asuquo shouldn’t have smelled death in the next 70 years or so, the corper who died in Kano should be planning her wedding very soon, but both Asuquo and the corps member in Kano had one thing in common”NYSC” his parents couldn’t even afford to bring his body home, “NYSC” paid for the body to be taken back to Porthacourt “Oh death you shouldn’t have taken this one”

Isabella Ibeji
nawa for pple,even me b ex-corper.

u thread says what really happened to the Corper who died in zamfara camp.

why not spill it out and stop blabbing nonsense
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Kebabs(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't think u'd be saying all these if it's u that died.. Winch.
AZeD1:

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Zane2point4(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op is such a good writer, when i served in kebbi state i spent two days on they road i even passed that zamfara and sokoto ao tey my people kum dey say make i kum bak say even person wey dey go europe don reach since, then i was looking like a desserter wen i reached darkingari camp its kuat like a concentration camp during hitler time. Na hills and mountain sorround us.

I saw a militery man pursue a corper who went down the mountain to buy weed, he gave him a 200m hot pursue and caught the boy on endurnce race b4 my eyes though the boy was faster.

The only benefit is i bought is bought a full goat for 5k and did pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by phoenixcent(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
zamfara are running two parallel camps while the PPA's in zamdara are very few. were will they be posted to? they just want to leave them at the mercy of the alhajis. the second camp looks like a poultry farm
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Talk2Bella(f): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
giles14:
nawa for pple,even me b ex-corper.

u thread says what really happened to the Corper who died in zamfara camp.

why not spill it out and stop blabbing nonsense

U don talk finish? undecided
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Firefire(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
If the government can't handle nysc...they should scrape the damn thing off!...they are humans not goats for crying out loud!!!

So pathetic! angry
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by iykekelvins(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Very very bad.
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Don't think that will happen cry
what would happen if we refuse to go and serve
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Isabella Ibeji

I can relate. The dust, cold and cubicle accommodation there made me constantly sick and angry throughout my stay there. Redeployed from camp with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
I will maintain any day any time that NYSC scheme should be optional.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by AZeD1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kebabs:
I don't think u'd be saying all these if it's u that died.. Winch.
Dead people don't browse....
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Samadict(f): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'm still trying hard to see the importance of this scheme. Please don't tell me it's to foster unity because it's the other way round. I have been quiet on this forum for a while now not because I have nothing to say but because we just say it and it ends there. I was discussing the deaths of corps members some days ago with some friends and really wish parents would speak against this scheme with one voice. I sincerely wish undergraduates and gradutes would speak with one voice against NYSC.
Soldiers do nothing but terrorise 'otondos'. The food they serve is something else thereby making 'mammy marketers' rich. Conveniencies are poor. Clinic are just there to point at. Pharmacies are empty. You'll have to search for PPA by yourself after two or more rejections. What then is the importance of NYSC? #19800? That won't even cover your accommodation, feeding and transport fare in a month. If these deaths are just discussed and washed down the drain like every other issues, then this is just the beginning of losing great minds in the name of serving their country. May the departed souls rest in peace. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by deedrizzie: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
@OP....i sense the passion, and i share it too. However, I'd like to correct the statement that corper doctors are "FRESH GRADUATES"... THIS IS 100% WRONG. As they have already gone through the compulsory 1 YR HOUSEMANSHIP/INTERNSHIP TRAINING at a TEACHING HOSPITAL, after induction. So that's 7yrs of medical training BEFORE NYSC, so please, we may blame the system and facilities...but definitely not we doctors. Thank You

1 Like

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by FILEBE(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
SexyNairalander:
you don dey do news?

bro! we offend you? why did you quote the whole post?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Talk2Bella(f): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
deedrizzie:
@OP....i sense the passion, and i share it too. However, I'd like to correct the statement that corper doctors are "FRESH GRADUATES"... THIS IS 100% WRONG. As they have already gone through the compulsory 1 YR HOUSEMANSHIP/INTERNSHIP TRAINING at a TEACHING HOSPITAL, after induction. So that's 7yrs of medical training BEFORE NYSC, so please, we may blame the system and facilities...but definitely not we doctors. Thank You

Thanks

Point taken smiley
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by giles14(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

U don talk finish? undecided
no I still dey start.
traffic seekr
Re: This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State by Talk2Bella(f): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Samadict:
I'm still trying hard to see the importance of this scheme. Please don't tell me it's to foster unity because it's the other way round. I have been quiet on this forum for a while now not because I have nothing to say but because we just say it and it ends there. I was discussing the deaths of corps members some days ago with some friends and really wish parents would speak against this scheme with one voice. I sincerely wish undergraduates and gradutes would speak with one voice against NYSC.
Soldiers do nothing but terrorise 'otondos'. The food they serve is something else thereby making 'mammy marketers' rich. Conveniencies are poor. Clinic are just there to point at. Pharmacies are empty. You'll have to search for PPA by yourself after two or more rejections. What then is the importance of NYSC? #19800? That won't even cover your accommodation, feeding and transport fare in a month. If these deaths are just discussed and washed down the drain like every other issues, then this is just the beginning of losing great minds in the name of serving their country. May the departed souls rest in peace. God bless Nigeria.

If parents can speak with one voice I like that

I hope it won't be the case of if e never happen to me e nor concern me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Thought You Are Buhari's Sister' - Corper Recounts Unpleasant Experience / 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC / Corper Lawal Auwal Kontagora Shot Dead In Kaduna While Visiting Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.