Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers (62633 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Praktikals(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Justiceleague1:

receive sense,dia grin
You need it more grin
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by mengho(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Instead of going to d hospital he dey do die hard worker.
Now if he dies for real due to some complications dat can be solved easily if he had gone to d hospital earlier, he will start cursing PMB & APC
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by lurvy: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
kITATITA:
"I have told the security agencies, you come and collect security money from me and use it against Rivers people . Enough is enough. They will now be depending on NDDC for their funding . Let me see where it will take take them to".

Interesting. Wike admits bribing Security Agencies

its obvious that you do not know anything about security votes provided by Governors to the Police.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by princefaculty(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Shame on all that were mentioned, Rivers state will never be a conquered territory... I think I like that.

If the fools we have presumably as leaders can kill, mame and do all sorts against the same people they want to rule then they are bunch of disgrace and I assure them that shortly they'll be put to public shame.

I commend the people of Rivers state for their doggedness, resilience and strong stance against neocolonialism. It's not a victory for any party or any strong man anywhere but for the ordinary people who stood strong and fought for justice

7 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by LorDBolton(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
ceeethru:
Immediately APC took over, they retired massively many southern army officers BC of what thy termed their political biased posture. Now what is happening. They out of desperation to win killed civilians who came out to vote. During Jonathan administration, oppositions won in a peaceful election. Now it has got to the level that various security institutions barefacedly interfere in elections in favour of a party.

Lols when gej was there how many opposition parties won?

When gej was there have u forgotten the anambra elections? What happened there??
Ekiti Apc quickly learnt from the ekiti fiasco how to handle osun own...was there violence?

A certain marilyn ogar accused APC of carrying out bombings, a certion rivers CP was manhandling amaechi.

Believe it or not, GEJ sowed the seeds.

tho APC are not saints at all, it's pertinent to note that the bloody confrontations are in the SS (an area known for militancy)

I'm still waiting for pdp videos of alleged apc rigging.

So in truth this isn't a case of just pdp v apc, any peace loving person from SS should be worried about that region... these are not good signs.

These politicians are empowering criminals

1 Like

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
supersystemsng:
is this an attempt to claim he announced the result under duress, what sorta joke is this? Has cotton wool and spirit suddenly become very expensive?

Yes, they are expensive these days

1 Like

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by donem: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
"We have no confidence in the Army , we have no confidence in the police , we have no confidence in the SSS. They have shown that there is no democracy in Nigeria . "

The above quoted is very strong.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by eyeview: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
kITATITA:
"I have told the security agencies, you come and collect security money from me and use it against Rivers people . Enough is enough. They will now be depending on NDDC for their funding . Let me see where it will take take them to".

I guess you are not enlightened. Its called security vote which every governor receives and at his discretion supports the security agencies in his state with

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Olu317(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
tociano009:
Really
Buhari has killed this democracy. How on earth will the whole world sees this happening in Nigeria? A real shame!
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by afroxyz: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Something I just watched on channels now. No bleeding from the head. Besides how can he bleed from his head And his shirt is not stained? All these blogs sef
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by DonCortino: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Zoooooooo!

That's all I can say.
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Elbowroom: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:
He was manhandled by the men in green Uniform for deferring their orders not to go ahead to declare the result in favour of PDP

Where you there to witness this
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by karimcarim(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
An uncompleted Three bedroom apartment with a study room for sale with an affordable price of #950,000 negotiable.
WhatsApp number :07032681755

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by BERNIMOORE: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
eyeview:

I guess you are not enlightened. Its called security vote which every governor receives and at his discretion supports the security agencies in his state with
but what holds akeredolu from paying the police until they massively stage a protest in ondo grin buhari has exposed police already in ondo
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Intrepid01(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
ucee64:
OK meanwhile 3 drunk guys entered a taxi. The taxi driver knew they were drunk so he started the engine & turned it off again. He told them ''we have reached''. The 1st guy gave him money & the 2nd guy said ''thank you''. The 3rd guy gave the driver a slap. The driver was shocked ,thinking the 3rd drunk knew what he did. But he asked ''what's that for?''.The 3rd guy replied: ''COnTROL YOUR SPEED NEXT TIME, you nearly killed us !

Lolllll.....I watched a video of naugthy things people do when drunk....it was out this world.....

Thanks for sharing this. ..
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by poseidon12: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Big shame on Buhari. The tyrant wants to destroy the little progress we have made in strengthening democracy. Kudos to Governor Wike and the good people of Rivers State for standing up to the thugs in uniform.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by chimeziedickson: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Election in rivers is always do or die....god help us
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by udoh2k: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
I fear this Rivers people; they stood their ground even if they must die to ensure their votes count. I think it counted for both apc and PDP winners. It is unlike Edo state. Apologies.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by dyangprof(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
gud news
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by timsTNA: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
udoh2k:
I fear this Rivers people; they stood their ground even if they must die to ensure their votes count. I think it counted for both apc and PDP winners. It is unlike Edo state. Apologies.

Edo is a sell out state. No need to apologize

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by alawi5k: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
kITATITA:

Are you a learner? That's SECURITY VOTE!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Ofornaira: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
eyeview:
He wanted to go on break after totalling the result and saw that pdp won.
But e be like say d people insisted he must announce the result instantly.
I guess thats the result of the 'insisting' by the people
until we hear from the man whose head was broken, then I will know what to comment. But now let me comment my reserve. grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by friidA22(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
ucee64:
OK meanwhile 3 drunk guys entered a taxi. The taxi driver knew they were drunk so he started the engine & turned it off again. He told them ''we have reached''. The 1st guy gave him money & the 2nd guy said ''thank you''. The 3rd guy gave the driver a slap. The driver was shocked ,thinking the 3rd drunk knew what he did. But he asked ''what's that for?''.The 3rd guy replied: ''COnTROL YOUR SPEED NEXT TIME, you nearly killed us !
guy u kno go kill me with laughter.
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Mskrisx(f): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

When receiving sense goes absolutely wrong...

They've reformatted this zombie into a wailer...

Crazy crazy man u are grin grin grin
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by passionate88: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2016

I have told the security agencies, you come and collect security money from me and use it against Rivers people . Enough is enough. They will now be depending on NDDC for their funding . Let me see where it will take take them to".

grin grin grin grin I believe my Governor

1 Like

Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Cajayi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
There really was a country
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by KKKWHITE(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nigeria politics is a do or die affair.
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Gifted4anna(f): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
varmint:
Lmao... This man has been between the devil and the deep blue see. How the hell did he sustain the injury? Nigeria and violence..... Hmm, e pass me

Was beaten by SARS.
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by varmint: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gifted4anna:

Was beaten by SARS.
I'm not from rivers, I don't support any political party. But story making the rounds is that FG, INEC and SARS are working together. If they are on the same page, why did they have to break his skull? To put him in line?
Re: INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers by Annie939(f): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
hahahahahaha he should thank God he's alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.