Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) (19573 Views)

Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2016
The just concluded rerun election in Rivers state -was trailed with series of violence allegedly from security operatives and also political thugs. Pictured is Emohua Local Government Electoral officer, Mary Tonkoyo, being taken to the hospital after she was severely battered in the course of carrying out her duty.

According to a statement released by the Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media. Simeon Nwakaudu, SARS operatives beat up many Independent Electoral Commission, INEC’s officers as well as some voters in a bid to cart away some electoral materials...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/photos-of-inec-officer-being-rushed-to.html

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
the most violent state in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Rivers of blood

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2016
I am scared of this state than borno state and entire north east. Small thing dem don shoot or behead person haba. Amaechi and wike should calm down na

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2016

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Firmjudge(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Rotimi Rotimi Rotimi I been like you before ooo run frm this my fellow northerner ooo..
I don talk my own..
Even kwankwaso and tinubu done give themself brain befor they become irrelevant in the eyer of them people..
a word is plenty for the wise.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by RagnarBankz(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Karma will visit Amaechi sooner or later!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by zik4ever: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2016
The violence this time around was perpetrated more by uniformed men than the law abiding well-meaning people of Rivers State. Forget all the arm chair comments and denials. Not only carting away ballot boxes at gunpoint, but shamelessly altering results and even thumb-printing ballot papers. It was blue murder and a show of shame while marauding murderers are killing people on the farms and along the highways, Boko Haram is regrouping and reviving, rapists and robbers are on the prowl, PHCN is throwing us into darkness and the economy is killing. The blood will haunt all the murderers. For the records, some of our politicians are worse than the people we call common criminals! Killing your own constituents and citizens, and then celebrating a charade of so-called election victory is corruption and callousness. I pity the gullible and uniformed who have no idea of the true situation on ground.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2016
All perpetrators of the evil acts in Rivers will not go on punished.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by lielbree: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2016
All the violence was perpetuated by ameachi and sars.

Proper investigation most be carried out and all those involved must be jailed.

That bastard ameacji has been disgraced by the good people of Rivers state. I love you all my people. I'm so proud to be from rivers state. God bless our land.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Too bad! I'm sure anytime she hears the word River... She won't wait to her state before running.

Get well soon!
Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2016
fear south

1 Like

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Everblazinggg(f): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Failed propaganda. Pdp should show the world the video they say they have. All am seeing is a scared woman running into the hands of the sars commander for protection. They should show us we're he was beating her up according to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Omeokachie: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2016
IGP said his men did a fantastic job and should be commended.
Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Godmyrefuge1(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2016
i still they laughing,the person wey dem beat nah she hug man like this,maybe she's pregnant
Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Everblazinggg(f): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/photos-of-inec-officer-being-rushed-to.html

Without sentiments , look at this pic. Does it look like the woman is been beating up? or some one tuning into the arms of the officer for protection......Pdp and propaganda

Abeg wey that zuma pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by sparko1(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Firmjudge:
Rotimi Rotimi Rotimi I been like you before ooo run frm this my fellow northerner ooo..
I don talk my own..
Even kwankwaso and tinubu done give themself brain befor they become irrelevant in the eyer of them people..
a word is plenty for the wise.

BROS, STOP CALLING MY NAME NA,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by klax(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2016
CastedDude:

Did you read the post before you comment at all. Read it again and again.
Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Lusola15: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2016
sample of what is to come in 2017,2018,2019

ladies and gentlemen prepare yourselfs

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Godmyrefuge1(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Everblazinggg:

Without sentiments , look at this pic. Does it look like the woman is been beating up? or some one tuning into the arms of the officer for protection......Pdp and propaganda

Abeg wey that zuma pic
i thought i was the only one see the picture

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2016
CastedDude:

After Lagos and Maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by DerrickzB: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
I am scared of this state than borno state and entire north east. Small thing dem don shoot or behead person haba. Amaechi and wike should calm down na

undecided see how u r been funny... Was it wike that came to rivers stae with army n sars... y won't u pipo have sensw

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Everblazinggg:
Failed propaganda. Pdp should show the world the video they say they have. All am seeing is a scared woman running into the hands of the sars commander for protection. They should show us we're he was beating her up according to them.

Did you see the video

1 Like

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Everblazinggg:

Even mothers are heartless now. Even you? Your fellow mother? Who has bewitched you?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Godmyrefuge1(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
sparko1:

BROS, STOP CALLING MY NAME NA,
u answered the third calling, something must happen
Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by nely(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
So upon all the state governors, minister, sars, army Apc won only one senatorial seat, shame on all of them..waste of resources

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by guiddoti: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
Garden city of Boko Haram
Re: INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) by Afonjas: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph / Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.