Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

An Average Looking Virgin Versus A Pretty Non Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Average Looking Virgin Versus A Pretty Non Virgin. (801 Views)

Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (2) (3) (4)

An Average Looking Virgin Versus A Pretty Non Virgin. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Am not a polished writter..... So I'll just try to drive home my point.

Am about to settle down.....
And I've got 2 ladies in my life.

The very good looking one is not a virgin as she had dated 3 other guys before myself..

The average looking one is a virgin with proof. (her aunt told me),and she's naive.

Both ladies have their attitude flaws.

I've always wanted to marry a beautiful lady that is a virgin, a feat that is rapidly diminishing with our generation.
Please advise me on what to do.
My option is restricted to these two people as i can't afford a new relationship again.

For the judgemental ones........ Yes am not a virgin.
Re: An Average Looking Virgin Versus A Pretty Non Virgin. by ITEKEM: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mumu tongue

Marry Aunty Kemi NahNah kiss
Re: An Average Looking Virgin Versus A Pretty Non Virgin. by squarelead(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Are you a Virgin?. Why not pray and go for the will of God.
Re: An Average Looking Virgin Versus A Pretty Non Virgin. by Cholls(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
my brother don't take an offence in short who cares..........hey! you are not ready for marriage dude.
Re: An Average Looking Virgin Versus A Pretty Non Virgin. by Realist2: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Only the owner of the bag knows what is inside the bag. Follow your mind.
Re: An Average Looking Virgin Versus A Pretty Non Virgin. by torres89: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
instead of u to look for good attributes in women

it's virginity u are looking for ....

no word can describe how immature u are...

Where Are You Young Lady / Should We Be Worried About This Look Tania Omotayo Gave Tekno Today? / 9 Sure Signs You Are Wasting Your Time Being With Him Especially No 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8