Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike (4769 Views)

Again Wike Offers 20 Million Naira Each For Information On Suspected Militants / Again, Wike Displays Gubernatorial Madness And Crass Stupidity - Amaechi Release / Rivers Rerun Election: ‘I Will Never Fund The Police And Army Again’ – Wike Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by sammyj: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
And if you stop both you the BIG head and the people of rivers will loose becasue this will further weaken the security of your state. angry shocked
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by purpledove(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
fyneguy:
Foolish Governor

Elections are over. You won't spend on security of lives of your people again because of transient power play and political competition.

There was a State!

Who is this one ? Pls wash ur thought, as ure spilling trash
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by purpledove(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
kcmichael:
This Governor is so foolish,if u don't fund them,mlitants and cultists will increase,investors will run away,ur igr will diminish,the state will be insecure,arm robbery will increase,kidnapping will increase,.thank God APC put up a good fight during the rerun,2019 wike will loose woefully,mark my word

shut up oiredy pls? talking like ua brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by Allsouls: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
kcmichael:
This Governor is so foolish,if u don't fund them,mlitants and cultists will increase,investors will run away,ur igr will diminish,the state will be insecure,arm robbery will increase,kidnapping will increase,.thank God APC put up a good fight during the rerun,2019 wike will loose woefully,mark my word

which investors are you talking off?, is it the one Buhari economic polices chase away, militants are still bombing?
So what reflects the money?
Security agencies use the money to deny the people their right & even kill them.
Is better you starve them and know you don't have security & use your people as security.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by doctokwus: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
This Buhari self.Sometimes i wonder if this man was trully a General that fought a civil war and organized a coup.So timid and perpetually slow in decision taking.
.The level of impunity in the land is unprecedented.
Even as clueless as d fisherman was,never heard any governor reporting d FG to a foreign country,never heard any governor having d effrontery to stop DSS from arresting a judge,calling himself a co president,now virtually saying they wont operate in d state again etc.
If governing Nigeria and making everyone including govs conform to laws is beyond PMB,he shud hand over to Osinbajo because even within d presidency and his appointees,the level of impunity is getting out of hand.Osinbajo cannot do worse than PMB i bliv,eventhough i dont rate d VP that highly.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by dannyreports(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Am not a tribalist, but it pains me that we frm d south of nigeria are very unwise,how will someone give u money,to destabilize ur own community,to ur own detriment,and we have refused to get wisdom.We will continue to remain irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria,as we have refused to come 2gether as a pple.Our story have been divided we fall,hence we will continue to fall,even with all we have or have got. I am preparing a book on the whole of southern nigeria,to instill in us d virtue of unity.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by bayelsaowei(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
saint047:
Buhari's Minister is in Rivers trying to rig an election they have already lost.

Buhari is in Gambia to ask Jammeh to concede defeat
it is to show you how incompetent buhari is..his stupid minister who is under performing is somewhere else using federal might to rig elections...this administration is both glaringly hypocritical and useless..useless to the masses...
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by ndcide(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Simple. They should form community policing restructure it., send a bill to the house and give them legitimacy.

Take all those hilux and communication equipment and give it to them,

Way to go
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by bayelsaowei(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
kcmichael:
caman get out...I am more convinced that the apc party is such an evil set up..why can't we just have peace and enjoy in this country

Look at how much suffering has dealt with many and still the party wants to enforce it's presence in the niger delta... undecided
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by fyneguy: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
ndcide:
Simple. They should form community policing restructure it., send a bill to the house and give them legitimacy.

Take all those hilux and communication equipment and give it to them,

Way to go

grin grin grin Sidren efriwia
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by DelGardo: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
doctokwus:
This Buhari self.Sometimes i wonder if this man was trully a General that fought a civil war and organized a coup.So timid and perpetually slow in decision taking.
.The level of impunity in the land is unprecedented.
Even as clueless as d fisherman was,never heard any governor reporting d FG to a foreign country,never heard any governor having d effrontery to stop DSS from arresting a judge,calling himself a co president,now virtually saying they wont operate in d state again etc.
If governing Nigeria and making everyone including govs conform to laws is beyond PMB,he shud hand over to Osinbajo because even within d presidency and his appointees,the level of impunity is getting out of hand.Osinbajo cannot do worse than PMB i bliv,eventhough i dont rate d VP that highly.

What happened to you?
Have you forgotten the immunity clause and our useless judiciary?.
Besides you want him to play into their hands having led their dumb supporters to label him a tyrant in their campaign of calumny?
They want him to use a heavy hand... that's why they rile him with provocative statements and actions.

Nah, PMB is smarter than that, he will pick his fights and ignore non-entities. Bigger issues like BH, corruption and the economy should be the focus... for now. Their time will come.
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by doctokwus: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2016
DelGardo:

What happened to you?
Have you forgotten the immunity clause and our useless judiciary?.
Besides you want him to play into their hands having led their dumb supporters to label him a tyrant in their campaign of calumny?
They want him to use a heavy hand... that's why they rile him with provocative statements and actions.

Nah, PMB is smarter than that, he will pick his fights and ignore non-entities. Bigger issues like BH, corruption and the economy should be the focus... for now. Their time will come.
A president cannot b this timid,lest he loses d plot.
Even the most democratic country in d world,America,the president has some exclusive powers,outside of d constitution he uses.
PMB due to his embarassing timidity and costly snail speed decision making is dragging everyone down!
His decision making tardiness is costing us all.
His timidity has unleashed d kinds of impunity never seen in the short era of Yar Adua or d fisherman.This has given rise to 2 state govs,in Fayose and Wike almost running parallel govts!Where does dat happen,even in d western democracies!?
His timidity has also created a new cabal in Aso rock that are corrupt,carry out illegal,mass scale recruitments and decide who and who not to be haunted by d EFCC and pther law agents.
I still stand by what i sed,if he continues dis way,he aint fit and shud handover to Osinbajo.If no one is seeing d calamity we are heading with pmb style of governance its a mighty pity!
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by dat9jaguy(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Let Wike and his touts continue deceiving gullible people with their 'victory' celebration.
They know APC and Amechi have already achieved their plan of getting some seats in Rivers politics.
With their1 senate seat,4 federal rep seats and 9 state assembly seats,Wike should be ready for political war.
Wike's problems just started .

The guy above me,never take the silence of a lion as the timidity of a cat.
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by figment232(m): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2016
kcmichael:
Let Amaechi and Magnus Abe fund them.Haba u can't bite the fingers that feed u.I support 100% on this.RIP to all the youth killed by SARS and their accomplices d srmy
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by Vision4God: 5:15am On Dec 13, 2016
river people I hail una
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by azimibraun: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2016
nickxtra:
Then, they will stop your security 'vote' or allocation from Abuja
shei u see how foolsh our citizens can be? Fake thugs being celebrated for thugish uncivilized comments. Wike and Fayose are being celebrated more than Kebbi, Ogun, Anambra an Lagos state developmental Governors becouse the make bragadacio meaningless statements. Should any Rivers citizen support the Governor on this? My security and that of my family because a Man has his own problems with another group? Becouse wike and PDP are not happy what about those in labour party? Did he think of them? Does Ameachi, Abe, Dakuku represent the whole of Rivers state? Foolish talk am stll not sure came from Wike. I will confirm on Channelstv first. Before I speak my mind.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2016
fyneguy:

All these teenagers, blabbing ignorantly online @the bolded.

You would order a Federally-controlled Police out of the State? grin grin grin grin grin Orisirisi

Don't mind all these teenagers on nairaland, they are just too immature to comprehend intellectual discussions
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by psp2pc(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2016
fyneguy:

All these teenagers, blabbing ignorantly online @the bolded.

You would order a Federally-controlled Police out of the State? grin grin grin grin grin Orisirisi

I sometimes wonder what's wrong with this people. the hate in their heart has really clouded their sense of reasoning..
they need our prayers cause if they continue this way to 2019, many of them may go insane.
so many kids with access to internet. no be their fault..
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by DelGardo: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
doctokwus:

A president cannot b this timid,lest he loses d plot.
Even the most democratic country in d world,America,the president has some exclusive powers,outside of d constitution he uses.
PMB due to his embarassing timidity and costly snail speed decision making is dragging everyone down!
His decision making tardiness is costing us all.
His timidity has unleashed d kinds of impunity never seen in the short era of Yar Adua or d fisherman.This has given rise to 2 state govs,in Fayose and Wike almost running parallel govts!Where does dat happen,even in d western democracies!?
His timidity has also created a new cabal in Aso rock that are corrupt,carry out illegal,mass scale recruitments and decide who and who not to be haunted by d EFCC and pther law agents.
I still stand by what i sed,if he continues dis way,he aint fit and shud handover to Osinbajo.If no one is seeing d calamity we are heading with pmb style of governance its a mighty pity!

I share your view in parts... those two are pushing all the wrong buttons. But it is a trap, bear this in mind always. There is a thin line between being 'timid' and being stupid.
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by nickxtra(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2016
azimibraun:
shei u see how foolsh our citizens can be? Fake thugs being celebrated for thugish uncivilized comments. Wike and Fayose are being celebrated more than Kebbi, Ogun, Anambra an Lagos state developmental Governors becouse the make bragadacio meaningless statements. Should any Rivers citizen support the Governor on this? My security and that of my family because a Man has his own problems with another group? Becouse wike and PDP are not happy what about those in labour party? Did he think of them? Does Ameachi, Abe, Dakuku represent the whole of Rivers state? Foolish talk am stll not sure came from Wike. I will confirm on Channelstv first. Before I speak my mind.
Those that are clapping for him forgot that the security money comes from Abuja, controlled by those he wants to villify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Patrick Obahiagbon Described Fayose 4 Not Allowing DSS Arrest Suleman(pi / A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America / Wike: Illegal Crude Refiners Ruining Our Health, National Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.