Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. (3357 Views)

I Ve Been Away! / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
I wonder why a girl will bluntly tell you NO and still expect you to stick around and continue to woo herundecided

For me this is wickedness of the highest order...her plans is to ensure that you don't leave her to go and date another girl especially if she knows you are a nice guy...they are the type of people the bible referred to as people who do not want to enter heaven, but comot for road make people wey want enter to enter, they'd tell you it's lieundecided..

I know majority of the guys have at one point in their lives find themselves in the hands of these delilahs...you ask a girl out she tells you NO with no tangible reasons but expect you still be with her huhundecided??...personally, what i do is, i distanced myself from her so she won't cause obstruction against other suitors that might come my way...fear the girls of this century especially the ones in ph, they'd always wanna eat their cakes and have it...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Presh900(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by herzern(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Divay22(f): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin is that all
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by daewoorazer(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2016

She wants a friend in da Lord

Friendzone loading..

I recently told one who said no, yet still asks me about how I spent my days every night......

I jes told Her, consider me offically or I will never reply ur chats again..

NoTym

2 Likes

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by LordZero(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
It's their nature, they like to get all the attention they could possibly get. The earlier you know/accept this the better, it's up to you to grow some balls and leave her as5 alone and move on to the next one.

6 Likes

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
That's for guys who can't take thier eyes off a lady. Some of the guys actually deserve it. A girl should actually be d one tripping for you...its a matter of charisma.

I usually dont find myself in such a situation. The few times I did when I was much younger I don't look back at them...some of them couldn't hide it...they came asking why I don't chyke them anymore, that's how I got to know that the chyking even means a lot to them

Now they seek my attention in different places and i ignore some who are not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Divay22:
grin is that all
Help me ask the op. grin
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by DozieInc(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
no time for road blocks in relationships.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by dollyjoy(f): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
That's for guys who can't take thier eyes off a lady. Some of the guys actually deserve it. A girl should actually be d one tripping for you...its a matter of charisma.

I usually dont find myself in such a situation. The few times I did when I was much younger I don't look back at them...some of them couldn't hide it...they came asking why I don't chyke them anymore, that's how I got to know that the chyking even means a lot to them

Now they seek my attention in different places and i ignore some who are not worth it.
Na your type when dey brag online full the friendzone cage.

Dem dey seek your attention per sey you be Dangote son abi wetin?

2 Likes

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
daewoorazer:

She wants a friend in da Lord

Friendzone loading..

I recently told one who said no, yet still asks me about how I spent my days every night......

I jes told Her, consider me offically or I will never reply ur chats again..

NoTym

This is more like it....and on your own part stop calling her, and if she calls be blunt in your speech with no romantic gestures.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by ikp120(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bro that's the way they are o.
That's why I delete girls phone numbers anyhow cool cool
I don't even leave a trace of such girls around me at all. cool cool cool
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
LordZero:
It's their nature, they like to get all the attention they could possibly get. The earlier you know/accept this the better, it's up to you to grow some balls and leave her as5 alone and move on to the next one.
Only a guy who's not defined himself with still frolick the ass of a girl that has declined his advances.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
Help me ask the op. grin
Guilt wan kill this onegrin
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Laveda(f): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
undecided

Who are these ones above? And what are they saying?

This is common among the guys, they find it hard to move on when you tell them you aren't interested..

Trying to turn tables around, yeah, flatter yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by LordZero(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
firstking01:
Only a guy who's not defined himself with still frolick the ass of a girl that has declined his advances.
Life is too short for that. Hang with people that appreciate you not those that tolerate you.

1 Like

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
firstking01:
Guilt wan kill this onegrin
Guilt for?, saying "No" to a guy and still hoping he keeps making moves, it doesn't make any sense cos "No" means i don't see you as my potential bf. grin
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Divay22:
grin is that all
I smell guilt here.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by daewoorazer(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
firstking01:
This is more like it....and on your own part stop calling her, and if she calls be blunt in your speech with no romantic gestures.

Haaaa... Trust a brother na.... I no get tym ooooo.. I no be butty now grin

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Divay22(f): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
firstking01:
I smell guilt here.
grin cheesy Guilt ke....i don't know what you are talking about
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Na your type when dey brag online full the friendzone cage.

Dem dey seek your attention per sey you be Dangote son abi wetin?
Joy. Stay off in peace. I have no intension to quote your posts and I like it that way.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Divay22:
grin cheesy Guilt ke....i don't know what you are talking about
Why would you know when you 've delibrately hunged him in that prison called friendzone making him believe that one day he might be lucky to taste the honey pot while you are enjoying his kind gesturesgrin...some girls ehh.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Aregs(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2016
They're trying to put you on reserve, friendzone and use you for back up just incase their BF F up... She might like you as a friend and not lover but the good news, someday you might get lucky enough to hit the honeypot.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Aregs:
They're trying to put you on reserve, friendzone and use you for back up just incase their BF F up... She might like you as a friend and not lover but the good news, someday you might get lucky enough to hit the honeypot.
This one is a potential friendzone victim. The lord is your strength, He will deliver you out
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by sarmiie(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Dem dey find support na.....assistant boyfriend and friend zone things loading...
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Aregs:
This your mindset tho, you berra wake up.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by eitsei(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Lol
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Divay22(f): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2016
firstking01:
Why would you know when you 've delibrately hunged him in that prison called friendzone making him believe that one day he might be lucky to taste the honey pot while you are enjoying his kind gesturesgrin...some girls ehh.
I don't,if I tell you no today,i'll let you know,my answer for tomorrow is also NO.....for kind gesture I hardly take...... My mum will always say, Wat you w'nt eat don't smell.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Divay22:
I don't,if I tell you no today,i'll let you know,my answer for tomorrow is also NO.....for kind gesture I hardly take...... My mum will always say, Wat you w'nt eat don't smell.
In the life of every young girl, there must be this male friend they hardly wanna let go and i'm sure you have one in your life...most time they'd tell you i can marry you but can't date you, see talkundecided…a girl jenifer to be precise once told me that and i was like wtf huhundecided…she will always visit me and in most cases passes the night in my lodge cos i got to know her through my roomie but she 'll never yied to my advances all in the name of "i'm too nice for her", that she doesn't want me to be spoiled or to be loosed and blablabla but you 'll see her flirting and hanging out with my department guys esp the ones in finals but when it's evening she 'll come with my room mate to the house, since her lodge was a stone throw away to ours...atimes she 'll come we 'll do an all night reading in my room eventhough we were in seperate departmentsgrin...

1 Like

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Divay22(f): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2016
firstking01:
In the life of every young girl, there must be this male friend they hardly wanna let go and i'm sure you have one in your life...most time they'd tell you i can marry you but can date you, a girl jenifer to be precise once told me that and i was like wtf huhundecided…she will always visit me and in most cases passes the night in my lodge cos i got to know her through my roomie but she 'll never yied to my advances all in the name of "i'm too nice for her", that she doesn't want be to be loosed and blablabla but you 'll see flirting and hanging out with my department guys esp the ones in finals but when it's evening she 'll come with my room mate to the house, since her lodge was a stone throw away to ours...atimes she 'll come we 'll do an all night reading in my room eventhough we were in seperate departmentsgrin...
all night reading... shocked.baba na you read pass o... grin.if he doesn't wanna let go,i form quarrel......i have one presently stalking me.....i swear haff tired. cry
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by alexov(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2016
They're keeping you around as one of many back up plans.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
DozieInc:
no time for road blocks in relationships.
Abi o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? / Is There Education For Female 'simps'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.